Sign in to follow this  
joanyee

Fragrances....

hi babes,

noticed that no one talked about fragrances...

What are ur babes favourite fragrances?

Share with us!

I like Allure by Chanel :wub:...

hi ya...:),

hmmm..I dont have like a specific fragrance that I like...I think all give us nice smell...:)...Never bought me self a fragrance, always been daddy buying for me...:P...in the moment, I have:CK Eternity Moment, Ck One, Paris by PH, Bali Dream by EL, CK Eternity Summer, Max Mara...hmm yesterday daddy got back from Langkawi...he bought me CK Eternity Moment again....he must have forgot...didnt let him know because later he will ask me to give it to my mom...hehe..:P...anyway...my favorite between these is Bali Dream by Estee Lauder...so sweet the smell...:)...

I love parfum and i guess it varies as according to age (sadly) :)

In my 20s, i was overwhelmed in love with my husband and YSL "In Love Again" was our love scent (limited edition at that time), it was fruity

In my current 30s, I lost those fancy emotions and very much into flowery now. The last one blent well with me was "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder but my current best one is "Rose Essentielle" by Bvlgari. (the only pure rose i could find)

When I was still living in KL during 1999, there was a launch for millennium which is a blue starry long bottle for pure rose scent too, by YSL or something... it was limited edition and i missed the chance to grab a bottle for collection and i think it is the only thing i ever regret in my life :)

Recently the Chinese(HK) classic “Two Girls/雙妹嘜” has been repackaged and launched outlets in HK. I bought a great hair oil during my last visit for Lavender. Jes a tiny little splash for the ends of hair and it looks great, my hair smells great ever since ~~ bought some extra small bottles 15-20ml - any ladies fancy to have one as a trade of friendship with Secret Squirrel? :)

Edited by Secret Squirrel

A few perfumes that I love by heart:

Issey Miyake - L'eu De Issey (the best :wub: ) not sure right spelling or not, haha.

Versace - Bright Crystal

Ralph Lauren - Cool (purple body, blue cap)

And guys one:

Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (can recognize it anywhere)

A few perfumes that I love by heart:

Issey Miyake - L'eu De Issey (the best :wub: ) not sure right spelling or not, haha.

Versace - Bright Crystal

Ralph Lauren - Cool (purple body, blue cap)

And guys one:

Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (can recognize it anywhere)

Issey Miyake is very famous...heard about it so much..

maybe one day i shud try to smell it at their counter. Been trying to refrain myself from going to beauty counters. LOL.

Too tempting.. lol

I like L'EAU D'ISSEY by Issey Miyake in my early 20s.... but very soon i dont like it anymore probably age catching up :P

it smells like water melon to me?

maybe one day i shud try to smell it at their counter. Been trying to refrain myself from going to beauty counters. LOL.

Too tempting.. lol

Too tempting.. lol

Yeap~ it has been around for some time and it will always grab my attention each time I smell it. They even have the summer limited edition going on since last year (with blue motive some sort). It is quite good too. Quite pricey however, the classic one :)

Many people love this too I notice :D

I like L'EAU D'ISSEY by Issey Miyake in my early 20s.... but very soon i dont like it anymore probably age catching up :P

it smells like water melon to me?

It somehow has a little bit of its' exotic signature smell, but I just love it. It does smell abit weird and too strong whenever you spray it on, but after a few second (say around 5 sec) it will exudes a very special nice smelling fragrance that blends just well (perfectly too).

Uhh~ Im never one that is good at describing things. Lol, sorry if it doesn't make sense to you on what I'm blabbering :lol:

I do agree though that our choice of perfume varies with our age :)

Up to date I think I've tried almost 20 types of perfume. Used around 10 bottles (30-50ml) at least and the rest is in miniature size.

What I currently own: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Velvet, Versace Bright Crystal, Benefit Maybe Baby, MaxMara, Escada Sentiment, Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege, Marc Jacobs Rain, Ralph Lauren Blue, Christian Lacroix Rouge....as far as I can recall without having a proper look at my dresser at the moment.. LOL.

I heart: Maybe Baby, Bright Crystal, Eclat D'Arpege & Red Door Velvet (definitely a cheaper alternative to my other favourite ie; Narcisso Rodriguez For Her)

I heart: Maybe Baby, Bright Crystal, Eclat D'Arpege & Red Door Velvet (definitely a cheaper alternative to my other favourite ie; Narcisso Rodriguez For Her)

Ohh, is the Narcisso Rodriguez that you mentioned, the one in the squarish black bottle (if Im not mistaken) right. I help my sis to buy one at Changi too as a gift for her friend. Way cheaper definitely :) One of her besties loves it alot. It is quite strong for me though.

Ohh yeah, and the newly launched Juicy Couture smells quite good too

What I currently own: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Velvet, Versace Bright Crystal, Benefit Maybe Baby, MaxMara, Escada Sentiment, Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege, Marc Jacobs Rain, Ralph Lauren Blue, Christian Lacroix Rouge....as far as I can recall without having a proper look at my dresser at the moment.. LOL.

Benefit maybe baby? i hardly ever hear people using this, but teff, there's a benefit warehouse sale in PJ hilton today and tomorrow and from the price list, they are selling it quite cheap..

do check out the sales announcement section if you're interested...

i have a few perfumes, but i'm currently crazy about Anna Sui's Secret Wish :) it's been out a while but i've only recently discovered it! I was crazy about DKNY Be Delicious shortly before, it smelt like the best thing ever, but i just got so bored of it after a few months, especially since it's so commonly used and you smell it everywhere on so many people! :(

i really really really love Armani's fragrances for men! especially mania and black code :)

I've tried both Anna Sui's Secret Wish and FOF (Flight of Fancy) in miniature sample before and I kinda like FOF. It is abit sweetish and light. Their newly launched NOF (Night of Fancy) I find it abit strong for my liking.

Ohh, and Armani's Diamond for man is good too :lol:

hey gurl,

is anyone here interested in buying lancome hypnose homme. its for man so u can give it to someone special. i bought it for my ex for his bufday. bt unfortntly he nvr stop being a jerk. i bought 50ml for rm180 bt im goin to sell it rm140. its still in da plastic so i nvr open it n i jst bought it 2 days ago. anyone interested plese send me an email at stars_brite88@yahoo.com. ASAP...

Issey Miyake L'eau De Issey

Giorgio Armani Code Femme

Prada Infusion D'lris

Gucci Envy me

Brut for men (i like it anyways)

Unknown Arabian brand Sedap Malam (really smells like books, i like it)

my current obsession: Zen by shiseido. Got the free vial from Female Mag and love it.

likes the smell and it last the whole day for me :D.

I agree that perfume that we love tend to change with age or maybe just life experiences. My signature scent from my early 20's to late 20's was Calvin Klein Eternity for Women. It was a coincidence that I married a man who's signature scent is the male counterpart: Calvin Klein Eternity for Men :lol:

Since I changed job, was into Issey Miyake. Currently though, my signature scents are Nina Ricci 'Nina'for day and Narciso for Women in the evening. Love buying from Parksons KLCC as the SA's are so sweet and generous, always get tons of freebies :clapclap: