Sign in to follow this  
dalila

how to dress in glamour when you're attending an annual dinner

anyone has any idea on how to look glamour (but in polite mood) when attending your school's grand annual dinner, or shall i say promp nite??

- is it OK to wear bling2 outfit?

- how bout heels?? 2 inch? less or more?

-how bou colour? should it be striking or pastel or what??

owhhh... do help me... i'm not that good in styling esp in formal mood..

any idea?? anyone??

for me, it seriously depends on my dress.

if my dress has sequins and looks shiny, then i'll tone down on the accessories. if my dress is a one coloured, simple backless long dress, then i'll put on more blings..(and this also depends if the style of the dress too)

2 inches are too low, 4 inches will be great (not too low, and comfortably high)..make sure you walk around with your shoes before the big day so that you will feel more comfortable in it (if you're planning to get new shoes)

is up to you..there isn't the right and wrong colours to wear to an annual dinner. black and red is too predictable. so depending on how adventurous you are, i supposed.

tip: i'll recommend tis boutique at sg wang. its called SA Creations...great designs at affordable prices.

since ur so young, i would recommend u to get a cute dress with cute and nice and youthful colour and design.(i dun like those common colours:black,red,white... i would go for spoecial colour!!!) :)

dun try to make urself look mature(which i think is old for u) as u r in the best age range!!

bling bling is fine, just make sure it suits ur outfit and image.

as for shoes, high heel, definitely. but if u cant walk good in them, do lowered the height.

get ur dress 1st, then oni get the accessories which match ur dress~~

Edited by aki_choo