Sign in to follow this  
SaNdY89

How To Get Duromine Without Doctors Prescription?

Im in penang..But I whr2get duromine but it needs docs prescription. d thing is,dono whr2get doc's fake prescription..any1noe any clinic giv fake precription (like u pay some amount2get d docs prescription a.s.a.p.)? pls reply me, thnx!!

hello ive got duromine 30mgs,which is the best metod to loose weight,do call me or whats app me at this no;0132853205,my name is Isma,i prefer COD which is easier for both of us

Hi there & a very good day to all,I'm Isma ,your authentic Duromine seller.I've been in the line of business for 3 consecutive successful years with hundreds upon hundreds of very satisfied customers, so for those of you out there who still curious on how this magical capsule work ,I want to share my knowledge about it
Your medicine
It contains Phatermine that combine with rasin that release slowly to your body system that was design to last for 24 hrs,it works by directly tell your brain that you are not hungry,increase your metabolism rate and a result of that you won't feel any hunger or any urge to consume food no matter how delicious it look or how nice the smell or aroma,beside that you will feel more energetic then ever before even without consuming any food,your focus will increase drastically hence it will increase your productivity in your workplace .You will loose at least 12 KGS a month,as in my experience I've lost 10kgs in just one week of duromine 30mg consumption, so if you are interested just call SMS WhatsApp or we chat me at these numbers 0132934075/0132853205,COD can be arranged
If by post it will be by Poslaju or a trusted currier service called Airpak,
*I'm not only sell a product but indeed I'm providing a solution to your weight management problem.I'm so eager to hear from you soon.