Sign in to follow this  
annax

Anyone tried LovingMinerals?

hi Annax,

Are you talking about LovingMinerals.com? Its not a brand, but an online shop in Malaysia which sells mineral cosmetics. I saw their website, they stock Lumiere Mineral Cosmetics, and Everyday Minerals brushes.

This is their website www.lovingminerals.com

Oh, and i ordered the loving launch special from LovingMinerals, their customer service was quick! I order on sat evening, and just now i check, its already packed and they told me they will send it off on monday morning. That's nice cause their website says that they only work on mon-fri.

I think they also sell sample kits for lumiere foundations if you want to try.

do you babes know any good brand that worked for most of you? cos i don't have much money to invest and this is my first time haha so i need something reliable, like i'll choose the brand that has more positive comments

Hi Annax,

If you are looking for feedback on mineral make-up, i think there is a topic tittle 'Mineral Make-up'. You can go there and read what the others have used and tried. Lumiere had some reviews there.

If not, you can try search on makeupalley.com under the brand lumiere, or search for online blogs reviewing them. They are pretty good!

Hope that helps!

okay thanks! But uhm may i know what brand have shop in KL? i saw most of them have to be ordered online and i prefer to actually go and see it for myself

Edited by annax

okay thanks! But uhm may i know what brand have shop in KL? i saw most of them have to be ordered online and i prefer to actually go and see it for myself

Loreal, Revlon and Body Shop have their own range of mineral makeup but I heard that they are not pure mineral makeup. You can try to have alook at them since they are available in KL :)

They seem to sell only Lumiere mineral makeup? I don't see any EDM makeup besides their brushes.

i've just place on orders for loving minerals on their sample today. i think its quite worty.. only rm 38 plus delivery charges.. since i'm a part time make up artist, might as well give it a try.. who know it might turn out good. if not, i only waste rm 30 ..no harm! :rolleyes:

YEAYYYY... i got my set already... so excited.

I took some pics of it before i opened them, look look :)

lovingset2.jpg

lovingset.jpg

I got the Loving Launch Set... comes with the foundation, finishing, blush, plus the small highlighter and 3 cute eyeshadow samples :D only RM150!!!

The brushes areee llloooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... so soft! I think it was rm38 for big, rm25 for the cute small one.

Yeay! so far i used it once only... so far so good! My face doesn't get oily as fast as before... thats really good actually, my face is usually super shiny. The blush is very pigmented! be careful.. i didnt know at first, but after i tried it again using very very little, it was beautiful :) looks natural heheh. I haven't tried the eyeshadows yet cause i usually dun use them. Maybe for dinner or event i definitely will!

Elyssa, nice haul there <3 Thanks for sharing!

hey all,

I've been using Lumiere foundations for a lonnnngg time, and i've also tried other brands like Everyday Minerals and Silk Naturals. You can read about my reviews of them in the 'Mineral Makeup' thread.

In short, i LOVE lumiere the best! I have always been buying from Lumiere's website... but i decided to give LovingMinerals a try :) Great service! The delivery was quick and the price is awesome. Actually worked out to be cheaper since i saved on the shipping fees. Buying from US takes a long time and overseas shipping is expensive!

Thumbs up LovingMinerals! :D

I just received my first order from LovingMinerals few days ago, good price, good service, good packaging, good products. :)

Comparing the everyday mineral and lumiere, lumiere works much better, less likely to amplify my large pore, less chalky, control oil better and good coverage.

I did want to try lumiere for quite some times but since the price is a bit higher then everyday mineral, I'm so worry that my parcel might lost in the mid way from US to M'sia. (I already lost more then 5 EM orders, although I can get a refund, but the 2 weeks or longer waiting time is not fun!)

Now by having this local online shop, I can order whatever I wish to get and skip all the shipping trouble!

Keep up the good work LovingMinerals :)

I ordered from them recently after coming across this thread. I was out of mineral makeup and panicked so I asked if they could send the Lumiere foundation out immediately which they did. Great service and definitely beats having to wait 2 weeks for the items to arrive from US. Love the foundation too, helps control my oily skin and gives good coverage too. Color wise, I guess it's not the best shade for my skin but still, it's not that bad! Two thumbs up LovingMinerals.

Edited by Cas

Wow thanks for the heads-up Elyssa :)

I've placed my order for the brushes, and also restocked my sheer silk :D

Yeay, i'm loving LovingMinerals!!!

Hi, just wanna share my experience with their products :)

I just bought the EM flat top brush from them. It is really soft, as soft as my bobbi brown face brush! The quality is good. I've washed it a few times, only 1 hair dropped during the first wash! IMO, worth buying for its price and quality :)

I have also tried their Lumiere Cashmere foundation too. I got the perfect match in Medium Golden, which is great! :) Like the coverage and oil control. However, i notice that it does accentuate my fine lines on the forehead and the pores on my cheeks "a little". The finishing powder in "Flawless" formula isn't helping to soften the lines and pores. I'm getting the face primer from the US Lumiere website and see if this would help to soften/conceal them!

I also notice small bumps (very tiny bumps like millia seeds. it's not pimples either) appearing on my face. Not sure if it's just coincidence or it's due to the ingredients in Lumiere Cashmere formula??? Anyone experience this with Lumiere cashmere as well?

Thanks.

Edited by SweetKindBabe