Sign in to follow this  
~meiko~

elken

hi hi anyone come accross elken's skin care products?? my fren did a test on my face earlier.....using their massager......i'm consider in buying it....any of u babes try this device before??

i have a friend who did it for me too.. i think it is ok.. but i think must use a number of times before you can actually see the results. If you'd like i can pass you my friends contact for her to explain to you more.. However, if i did not remember wrongly.. it is rather expensive for the machine right?

hi thanks for ur info.....my fren explained to me already....it's quite expensive....but can go for 2 years 0 interest installment if u r using cimb credit card :lol: ..........but my fren told me tat i need to be careful wif my current facial products.....if they have artificial coloring/fragrance.....with the use of the device it will excellerate those harmful things into my skin as well.... *worried*

hi hi anyone come accross elken's skin care products?? my fren did a test on my face earlier.....using their massager......i'm consider in buying it....any of u babes try this device before??

Meiko,

Heard the machine is around RM 1700+ right??

But one thing u must remember is, u have to be hardworking enough to use it continuously, else the machine will be put aside and your RM 1700 gone down the drain..i have friend who are like that..

Enjoy the day!

Ive been using this machine called the 'Mega Beauty' with their range of skin care products that suits my skin. Been using it for 4 years now and i will never look at any other products in the market.

Lighten my pores and scars from previous acnes.

big eyes now they r having promotion leh.....u can trade in any of ur cheap cheap massager then u can purchase de device for RM13++ :lol:

naughtybutnice.....thanks for ur info....i'm gonna haf one soon......but still using my own facial set 1st .... i wonder de effect wil be good as well...

Hi,

I am the user of this elken product. It's effective but quite expensive ^^.

My mom's pigmentation was lighten after using 2 months...M using it too....

I can recommend to get a cheaper price if you want too....It's call "Ultimate Perfect" It comes with a double cleanser, clarifying lotion, conditioning lotion and day cream plus a night cream. Normal price is around RM 1,300 but I can get at around RM 1,100 only.

If you use it together with the machine, result will be excellent!

Labuyoo..

Yeah, there massager called "eternal beauty" is quite expensive. My friend bought it and I've tried it too. It works instantly. Instant effect on face lifting! reduce my smiling lines. But for blackhead removal, needs more time. My overall review for the device: Excellent! And suggested that if ya buy it, ya have to go for the beauty lessons on how to use this device effectively... seriously you don't want your face to be one side lifted and the other side not... and my friend also use it for breast lifting... Anyways, I'm also saving up my money for this device now

I bought Mega Beauty many years ago but stopped using it shortly after I purchased it because it was cumbersome to use it with my skincare product. I left the device in my cupboard and found out later that some parts of the metal roller became black. I did not know what to do with it so I just ignored it. At that time I was also busy with my studies so I did not care about servicing the device. Is there any way to repair it? Or is it too late already? The black-colored thing looks like rust. I think it's chemical reaction with a skincare ingredient in the product I was using back then.

i've got my device already. but haf not started using it yet. it couldnt be used during menstruation. <_<

read from the user manual, it can be used for breast lifting, arm slimming, tummy slimming :clapclap: but dunno how good is de effect be......

Woolpillow, it happened to my device too after a few years of not in used. Minus that mine turned a tad yellowish, instead of black. I'll make sure to use the remainder of toner and rub on the metal roller after using, so to keep the roller clean.

So try that.

Woolpillow, it happened to my device too after a few years of not in used. Minus that mine turned a tad yellowish, instead of black. I'll make sure to use the remainder of toner and rub on the metal roller after using, so to keep the roller clean.

So try that.

Thanks NaughtybutNice.

Me and my housemates all have this EB messager. They're using it often and the results are good. Soft smooth skin. Most effective when you want to use masks. It'll be even more effective. However i do not use it that often (me the lazy bone :wink3: ).\

EDITTED: DO NOT SOLICIT BISNESS IN DISCUSSION THREADS.

Edited by d3vil doll

I have been told abt the promotion for EB for Oct and Nov (extension promo) from 18++ t0 1480. This so called girl is willing to give me the double cleansing (190) for free. She even throw in to give me once or twice a month free facial. lol..What say you all? Worth to buy at 1480 and is it really good? I am so worried that i dont use it that often.

I bought elken's mega beauty together with a starting set "ultimate perfect" a year ago. after using it for 1-2weeks, i noticed my face was lifted up, pores & pimples scar reduced, even my friends were surprised of the result. however, after half a year i started to get lazy & the device now is lying inside my drawer for months.

Edited by d3vil doll

hahah yeah!! the eternal beauty is very miracle!!! i'm loving it.. n elken skincare also very nice to use!!! preage sets!! make ur skin growing smooth fairing... u guys should try!! once u use it .. u sure very love it wan... heheheh... their products all very naturnal NO's 5 no SLS,fragrance,mineral oil,achohol,etc good choices.. important that we paid and get back satisfied results.. some u paid cant get the quality.. wasted my money too... right laides?? :D

Edited by d3vil doll

hai to everybody who care their health....i think ELKEN products really can trust!!because my wife and i also got try it ownself....it's very good..i know somebody will said the products very expensive...but...for the good things...sure it worth...

okey gal...i wan to tell you all the good news from ELKEN...start now until 25JAN 09...ELKEN got do big promotion....

for the External Beauty...the price are RM1880..can pay by master card 12 month jus only RM156.70 one month..0% interes..and free 1 ultra whitening mask and massager pouch worth RM194..

for the Mega Beauty ...the price are RM1313.00...also can pay by master card 12 month jus only RM109.50 for one month...0% interest..and free Ultimate Perfect Starter set worth RM 404...

all of this product very worth!!...but 1 thing i wan to tell you all gal....not onli this 2 products only can make your skin pretty and beauty...still got many thins good for health...when we wan slim or healty...we should clean our inside body....we got many unusefull poison inside body...so...the first step is we need "Fujita Lactose-S"...this product very good....after that...we can eat Elken Spirulina...Dr Xeniji...Victamin C....

Edited by d3vil doll

hai to everybody who care their health....i think ELKEN products really can trust!!because my wife and i also got try it ownself....it's very good..i know somebody will said the products very expensive...but...for the good things...sure it worth...

okey gal...i wan to tell you all the good news from ELKEN...start now until 25JAN 09...ELKEN got do big promotion....

for the External Beauty...the price are RM1880..can pay by master card 12 month jus only RM156.70 one month..0% interes..and free 1 ultra whitening mask and massager pouch worth RM194..

for the Mega Beauty ...the price are RM1313.00...also can pay by master card 12 month jus only RM109.50 for one month...0% interest..and free Ultimate Perfect Starter set worth RM 404...

all of this product very worth!!...but 1 thing i wan to tell you all gal....not onli this 2 products only can make your skin pretty and beauty...still got many thins good for health...when we wan slim or healty...we should clean our inside body....we got many unusefull poison inside body...so...the first step is we need "Fujita Lactose-S"...this product very good....after that...we can eat Elken Spirulina...Dr Xeniji...Victamin C....

I am sure you are one of the distributors. :P

Edited by d3vil doll

I am sure you are one of the distributors. :P

hahha...y???cant i introduce good things??hahhaa..i am not angry o...i so happy u got reply me.....say truly...i really got try elken products now...it's ok wat....i know the products from elken is too expensive...some ppl will say expensive then buy the low cost 1...but no help...jus waste money only....sometime i think...if the products is good for our health...expensive also worth 1.....u know??

give u an example....u know BIO PURE KEN 2 from elken???RO water...i got buy 1...i know expensive...but i use master card....0%....1 month only 200 something...this water machine really good for me and make me feel very easy and free....u know..sometime we need to work..back home so tired already...when wan to drink water..still need to cook...need to take care the time for cooking...so boring....when i buy this machine...really make me feel very free....release my tension too...it got cold and hot water..very easy....when wan to drink jus press the button only...really easy...i know the product expensive than the other water machine like Diamond...i can get the cheaper price for the diamond water machine...around 1k...but i still choose Bio Pure ken 2....it's worth...now i also trying elken spirulina....also good...

i jus wan to share the good things only....sure if got ppl wan to help me buy elken products i also happy..hahahahha..right....i can say that if no try how to know it worth or not right???after try jus can give comment....ok lar...later u said me promote u to buy..hahahhaa.....but..if anything question...u can contact me or reply me....hope i can help u..see ya...

Edited by d3vil doll

hi thanks for ur info.....my fren explained to me already....it's quite expensive....but can go for 2 years 0 interest installment if u r using cimb credit card :lol: ..........but my fren told me tat i need to be careful wif my current facial products.....if they have artificial coloring/fragrance.....with the use of the device it will excellerate those harmful things into my skin as well.... *worried*

well, as far as i am concern with elken beauty device, their device need to be use with their skin care...u will see results better and faster...also i know their skin care is not cheap..but what price u paid, is what quality u get...bcoz it is from Japan..