Sign in to follow this  
~meiko~

sunblock

hi hi...i'm new to this forum....my current sunblock is finishing soon.....any suggestion for sunblock that has oil control?? currently i'm using intenseplus....color is nice but wil get oily..... :(

U may wanna try this out UV Ultra. Works great for oily skin as it helps to control oil, shine and very suitable for acne prone skin. The texture is almost feathery and doesnt leave any whitish cast on face. I personally use a few of the products from this brand and the best thing is they do free shipping worldwide.

Just bought Sunkiller to try. After using it for a few days, I find that its pretty good, its not oily and does not clog skin. I like it! The best sunblock which I've come across so far. Cost effective too!

U may wanna try this out UV Ultra. Works great for oily skin as it helps to control oil, shine and very suitable for acne prone skin. The texture is almost feathery and doesnt leave any whitish cast on face. I personally use a few of the products from this brand and the best thing is they do free shipping worldwide.

Hi Teff,

I write this because i noticed from your posts you are really good at taking care of yourself. :)

Be it oral supplement or external skincare products, you seem to have well experience, example in nuvafemme, anti-oxidant products, sunblock, etc. :)

Your skin must in in tip top condition now!

Please continue to share ya! And hope happiness be with you all da time!!

Hi Teff,

I write this because i noticed from your posts you are really good at taking care of yourself. :)

Be it oral supplement or external skincare products, you seem to have well experience, example in nuvafemme, anti-oxidant products, sunblock, etc. :)

Your skin must in in tip top condition now!

Please continue to share ya! And hope happiness be with you all da time!!

Heheh thanks big eyes..ah well, I do try my best ;)

I have tried almost everything in the market, all in the name of vanity. But the key is always moderation, I have experienced instances where overdoing wreaks havoc on the skin. :) Btw, I really do wish my skin is in tip top condition coz it isnt! It's ok I must say..and am still working hard neverthelss...Hehehe... :)

Nway, yes I will continue to share as and when I discover or when I have tried and tested good products. I have been labelled "guinea pig" by my friends so from that itself you will know how I am more than pleased to help out wherever I can, to fulfil women's pursuit for eternal beauty (or so we hope).. ;)

Wishing you happiness always, too :)

pink_ribbon, where can i buy this product -> sunkiller? what is de price like?

Teff, u bought the UV Ultra online? I always wonder will the products damage due to long shipping period.

For Biore supporters, I went to check out on the Biore's items but couldnt find the one that you all have mentioned (white bottle). I only saw the pink one with SPF25.

Teff, u bought the UV Ultra online? I always wonder will the products damage due to long shipping period.

No lah, the products will always arrive in good condition because they would package them nicely and tightly.

Nway, a few other good sunblock I've used are Sunplay Clear Water SPF50 PA+++ (white bottle, greenish cap) and also Sunplay Water in UV SPF25 (fat tear-shaped bottle). The texture compliments any type of skin I must say.

i tried to get de biore spf 50 in watson n guardian today but out of stock.......i wonder why......went to so many watsons n guardians d......only saw de pink wan wif spf 25.......so is de pink or de white??

if im not mistaken, the blue and purple one is suitable for skin and also body...

i have the blue one and it's good. Powdery, non-sticky and smells nice. but not so sure if it's waterproof or not.

Hey, I'm looking for a right sunblock for my face too. Where can I buy this UNT UV Ultra at the north region?

Sorry my dear, they only sell it online....u gotta click on this link UNT UV Ultra to purchase. Just FYI, it's a Taiwanese brand named "UNT", a medical grade skincare developed by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. They transact in USD and ship for free worldwide.

It hard to find sunblock for oily skin. Sometimes i use sunblock with Paula Choice Matt Serum as it control oil on your skin by leaving matt finish to the skin. Try out PC is now in Malaysia.

erm...toking of sunblock.I bought Nano SPF50++,i gives me pimples on my t-zone.Then i switch to Za PowerBLock UV sunscreen SPF40PA+++.The second time i use.Pimples start growing...Dun tell me i nit to reinvest another sublock!Each of them coat me RM20++.

I hv oily skin in the T-zone area and other area is dry.Can someone recommend one tat is suitable for me?

My frens told me the sunblock i use most probably din suits me coz it is oily...

haiz..plz help.

Thanks ladies :D

Edited by eileenb

erm...toking of sunblock.I bought Nano SPF50++,i gives me pimples on my t-zone.Then i switch to Za PowerBLock UV sunscreen SPF40PA+++.The second time i use.Pimples start growing...Dun tell me i nit to reinvest another sublock!Each of them coat me RM20++.

I hv oily skin in the T-zone area and other area is dry.Can someone recommend one tat is suitable for me?

My frens told me the sunblock i use most probably din suits me coz it is oily...

haiz..plz help.

Thanks ladies :D

I never used the sunblock you mention...

but so far, i can recomend you 2 brands:

Mentholatum's Sunplay & Biore

I'm sure many people here will recomend you this 2 brands also.

they are economical and good...

i can say, they are way better than any other expensive luxury brands.

Hey, I'm looking for a right sunblock for my face too. Where can I buy this UNT UV Ultra at the north region?

Hi ladies:

I am new to this forum. I am beauty coonsultant of Marykay. I do recommend you the MArykay sun protection PA20++ . It is suitable for oily skin and will not cause oily on your face. It is highly recommend by US skin cancer research center.

I am in penang. You an contact me for further details. laikelly1981@yahoo.com