Sign in to follow this  
caya

ellips hair oil

ellips hair oil...was just wondering if the product is any good...actually tried it on myself..n it works for me....so just wanna know if its productive for others too...

coz im planning on selling the item...so far i searched the net..no bad comments bout it..all positive....n i wana check feedbacks from here too....

HELPP

www.simplyhotstyles.blogspot.com

Edited by caya

Well, I have tried it out myself, they are cheap and effective for me but one capsule is definitely not enough for my thick and long hair back then

am using the purple one now - for coloured hair. I find them quite good. I prefer the pink one tho. smells better. Hate the yellow one, smells "stale" LOL :)

I have to use 2 capsules each time tho due to my long and thick hair. Upon application - quite oily but give it an hour or two, hair becomes smooth and soft.

Will continue to use it.

My hair's thick and wavy and because of that it's hard to manage sometimes. I use Loreal conditioner to tame those stubborn waves but i find Loreal products are quite expensive. And yes, ellips hair oil is way cheaper than Loreal's ....

I like the pink one..smells okay and I guess it does make my hair soft. the yellow one smells very bad. but I guess, this hair oil is something I can live without. Not that much of a terrific product I must say.

QUOTE (caya @ Oct 12 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ellips hair oil...was just wondering if the product is any good...actually tried it on myself..n it works for me....so just wanna know if its productive for others too...
coz im planning on selling the item...so far i searched the net..no bad comments bout it..all positive....n i wana check feedbacks from here too....
HELPP

www.simplyhotstyles.blogspot.com

I use before the pink and yellow capsules.Feel oily upon application but after a few hours it absorb into my hair,it leaves my hair smooth and frizz free.I normaly use to capsules @ one time cos gt long hair,waist length

Hey caya,

I have also used this ellipse hair oil, it is very good and effective for hair growth. If you want to sell this hair oil you can sell, but with this, you can also sell lavender oil, tea tree oil, avocado oil etc. for more sell. These oils are also very much effective for hair growth.

Fenugreek seed oil

Edited by joyce1234