Sign in to follow this  
shuen_gwen

Opinions Needed

I'm very well-known in my school for changing hairstyles ^_^;; since i am always curious and always ready to try out something new [though i won't say i have very high self-esteem].

I used to have shoulder-lenght hair, i cut it to a short boy cut.

This is my current hair,

img000022um9.th.jpgthpix.gif

It's pretty short but i am dying to have Rihanna's and Agyness Deyn's Androgyny hair cuts or those curly pixie hairstyles Audrey Tautou has [ if you have CLEO's October 08 issue you can see her soft curly pixie hairdo on page 174 (the herbal essences special section]. But i don't know whether it's a wise idea or not. My friends keeps pesking me to leave it long again.

What do you'all think?

PS. I would be nice if anyone could identify my face shape? My parents said it's Square, my friends said it's round but some said it's a heart shape. While i have no idea what it is... ^_^

I think your face look abit on the heart shape part and abit round coz I can see that your chin is pretty obvious. Ohh, I love Rihanna's and Agyness Deyn's Androgyny looks but I don't think I can pull it off (face shape doesn't suit me and I don't dare). Hehe. I think if you really have the confidence, then have a go.

After all, most hairstyle is not whether it suits your face shape or not but rather whether you dare to give it a try or not :wink3: Sure, it might look better on certain face shape but if anyone want to try it out nonetheless I don't see any problem with it.

Since your hair is short now, just have a try is u really want it! Hair will grow longer anyway.

Wait after it long only you cut is quite pity d. T_T

I tried before, haha..

All the best yah~~

Since you have short hair, you can try to have shorter like current rihanna new short cut. Is quite suitable for u, since ur forehead is quite spacy like rihanna. Give it a try. Make sure u get the good hair stylist. Before cut, get the advise frm them.

Hey everyone! thanks for all of your opinion! I have got my hair cut yesterday, it's really short it's a cross between androgyny hairstyle and pixie. >__>;; not really used to it but ahaha alot of people liked it! Well, that's a surprise!

Ahaha, alright i will post a piccie of it soon! You know that's a big problem now.

Apparently i have a wedding dinner coming soon now, and my dress and my hair is from two different worlds >__> and i think i need a wig.

EDIT:

Here's my lastest hair cut, styled it a lil bit. Or else it will look like dead seaweed on my scalp XD

95646832lo7.jpg

w250.png

Edited by shuen_gwen