Sign in to follow this  
paris88

"Bras & more: Buy 1 get 1 free" at La Senza

Head down to La Senza and find out more about their "Bras & More: Buy 1 Free 1" promotion.

Also available at Parkson Pavilion, Parkson Subang Parade and MJ avenue K.

Terms and conditions apply.

Visit in-store for more details.

Available/spotted at:

• La Senza - 1 Utama Shopping Centre
  • La Senza - AEON Tebrau City
  • La Senza - Mid Valley Megamall
  • La Senza - Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
  • La Senza - Queensbay Mall
  • La Senza - Sunway Pyramid
  • La Senza - Suria KLCC
  • La Senza - The Gardens
Edited by paris88

Just came back from La senza.

Only Bras got buy 1 get 1 free promotion.Quite a numbers of choice.

I dont see cotton bra under this promotion.

Bought 1 pc Extreme Gel push Up bra, UP RM129 and 1 pc Extreme weightless cleavage bra, UP rm129.

Buy 1 get 1 free and plus my la senza member card discount add another 10% discount. So 1 bra only RM 58.05.

Quite ok for such a good quality bra.

Matching panties is normal price, so i dint buy any of them. Wait untill they got offer.

The gel push up bra is very very comfortable and the Extreme weightless cleavage bra is kinda sexy. Like them very much! :wub:

Edited by paris88

Just came back from La senza.

Only Bras got buy 1 get 1 free promotion.Quite a numbers of choice.

I dont see cotton bra under this promotion.

Bought 1 pc Extreme Gel push Up bra, UP RM129 and 1 pc Extreme weightless cleavage bra, UP rm129.

Buy 1 get 1 free and plus my la senza member card discount add another 10% discount. So 1 bra only RM 58.05.

Quite ok for such a good quality bra.

Matching panties is normal price, so i dint buy any of them. Wait untill they got offer.

The gel push up bra is very very comfortable and the Extreme weightless cleavage bra is kinda sexy. Like them very much! :wub:

Ohh, so we are still entitled for the membership discount on top of the Buy 1 Free 1 promo. That is great news. My sis has the privileged card. Going to borrow it from her then :)

Ohh, so we are still entitled for the membership discount on top of the Buy 1 Free 1 promo. That is great news. My sis has the privileged card. Going to borrow it from her then :)

Ya... the member discount is applicable to all the item including sale and promotion items

Ya... the member discount is applicable to all the item including sale and promotion items

Very good then. I only wear bras from La Senza since the past 2 or 3 years. Hehe, once I tried, I am hooked automatically :D

just came back from La Senza just now.

bought 3 bras for RM159.

actually you can choose any 3 items (selected bras, tops, bottoms, slippers) for only RM159.

so i chose 1pc Heartbreaker push up bra, 1pc Extreme Weightless Cleavage and my sis chose 1pc Flirty Tshirt bra.

very worth it cos 1pc of bra is actually RM53 only. ( if you use member card, the price will be less than RM53 )

oh.. all the bras are so sexy. look hot on them. i am sure your lover will love you more when he sees you on these bras. haha :P

red-2.jpg

my lovely polka dots~

w1280.png

black.jpg

I really love the diamond in the middle..

( p/s : sorry, i use my hp camera to take these pics, so they look a bit blur and are not as nice as taken by paris. :P )

Edited by honeylicious

just came back from La Senza just now.

bought 3 bras for RM159.

actually you can choose any 3 items (selected bras, tops, bottoms, slippers) for only RM159.

so i chose 1pc Tshirt push up bra, 1pc Extreme Weightless Cleavage and my sis chose 1pc Flirty Tshirt bra.

very worth it cos 1pc of bra is actually RM53 only. ( if you use member card, the price will be less than RM53 )

oh.. the bras are so sexy. look hot on them. i am sure your lover will love you more when he sees you on these bras. haha :P

Wah, u even get a better discount!

I dint knew it when i went to la senza last saturday.

Show us what you have bought ok? I have just uploaded the bras the i have bought last weekend.

Happy shopping girls!!

Edited by paris88

gosh,

i wanna try la senza too but the stores here don't have my size la.

even if have, it doesn't fit that well and make my bossom look humongous

Y'all picks of the bras are soo cute.

so envy

check with La Senza just now. The 3 for RM159 promotion is for cotton series only.

The bras i bought is 2 for rm129 and is not cotton series.

honeylicious : The bras you bought is it cotton one? what is their usual price at the price tag?

check with La Senza just now. The 3 for RM159 promotion is for cotton series only.

The bras i bought is 2 for rm129 and is not cotton series.

honeylicious : The bras you bought is it cotton one? what is their usual price at the price tag?

yeah its cotton. but the cotton is not like the usual cotton bra i bought from other brands. this is much softer..

the usual price at the price tag is RM99. but under this promo, it's only RM53 for one.. ;)

Edited by honeylicious

oh really? hmm.. too bad i wasn't aware of it.

so how's the cotton bra? good to wear?

The cotton bra u bought is it ultra soft series? Cos i bought this series's bras and night wears before. Is really comfortable.

The cotton bra is quite nice to wear as everyday bra.

The colour wont get fade after wash. Is quite ok for me, and the most important is the price is not expensive. during sales. Even cheaper then some thriump bra.

Edited by paris88

As i know those bra under buy 1 get 1 free is new arrival. They seldom have such deal for new arrival. Heard the sale girls said, thats why they are selling fast.