Sign in to follow this  
honeylicious

Back acne

This topic has been discussed earlier in one of the threads...nway, easiest way - buy Epsom Salts and soak in the mixture twice daily or use it like a body and back scrub, daily. It really works! U can get it at Guardian, RM6 for a box, brand name Faulding - dark blue box (look for it at the laxative section).

This topic has been discussed earlier in one of the threads...nway, easiest way - buy Epsom Salts and soak in the mixture twice daily or use it like a body and back scrub, daily. It really works! U can get it at Guardian, RM6 for a box, brand name Faulding - dark blue box (look for it at the laxative section).

oh... sorry. i tried to search for the thread but couldn't find it. anyway, i only managed to see it below my thread right after i posted mine. :shakehead:

anyway, how do you know about this product? have you tried it before??

wat if i don hv a bath tub, how to soak myself with it?

oh... sorry. i tried to search for the thread but couldn't find it. anyway, i only managed to see it below my thread right after i posted mine. :shakehead:

anyway, how do you know about this product? have you tried it before??

Ive used Epsom salts for other stuff before and I have read extensively on the use of epsom salts for all types of skin ailments and acne (face, back and body) is part of it. Epsom salts is basically magnesium sulfate (so it's not really a type of "salt" but just called salts coz of its texture) and magnesium sulfate attracts and drawn toxins from within the skin and helps to cure acne in quite a short period. Btw, my mother was the one who taught and recommended epsom salts to me :)

wat if i don hv a bath tub, how to soak myself with it?

Well, as I have mentioned previously, u can take a handful and scrub your body with it (do this twice daily). Just wet your body and apply the salts to your skin and use it like a scrub. Dont worry, you wont feel any kind of pain or anything (unless u have broken skin) and the salts dissolves easily. :)

Ive used Epsom salts for other stuff before and I have read extensively on the use of epsom salts for all types of skin ailments and acne (face, back and body) is part of it. Epsom salts is basically magnesium sulfate (so it's not really a type of "salt" but just called salts coz of its texture) and magnesium sulfate attracts and drawn toxins from within the skin and helps to cure acne in quite a short period. Btw, my mother was the one who taught and recommended epsom salts to me :)

Well, as I have mentioned previously, u can take a handful and scrub your body with it (do this twice daily). Just wet your body and apply the salts to your skin and use it like a scrub. Dont worry, you wont feel any kind of pain or anything (unless u have broken skin) and the salts dissolves easily. :)

thanks a lot for the info :P

Epsom salt really works! Teff recommended.. :P

mind sharing how u use it?

oh.. that means it can be used on the face as well?? haha.. sounds scary to apply it on the face.

by the way, thanks a lot for the detail info. :praisegod:

mind sharing how u use it?

Cantopig, have you used Epsom salts before?

how effective it is for you? :)

Hi all~~ sorry for the very very late reply. These few days can't online. Hehe..

Anyway, last time Teff was told me. Buy the epsom salt from Watson/Guardian. Then, mix 1/4 packet of the epsom salt with hot water then left it cool down. After that store the water inside the spray bottle. Then you can spray on ur body twice a day. Actually last time I used got few days not tat effective for me. But suddenly ok back d, so I think its quite effective. Correct ar Teff? >_<

Well, 1box of this epsom salt never reach RM10 also, it's worth for have a try. Good luck~~ :)

Anyway, last time Teff was told me. Buy the epsom salt from Watson/Guardian. Then, mix 1/4 packet of the epsom salt with hot water then left it cool down. After that store the water inside the spray bottle. Then you can spray on ur body twice a day. Actually last time I used got few days not tat effective for me. But suddenly ok back d, so I think its quite effective. Correct ar Teff? >_<

Well, 1box of this epsom salt never reach RM10 also, it's worth for have a try. Good luck~~ :)

Yes, that's correct Cantopig. You can do that and/or if you have a bath tub at home, you can also mix in lots of epsom salts in hot water and soak yourself for 15 mins or so (twice a day if possible). Dont expect to see results instantly tho. It works over time (give it a few weeks) as the epsom salts is basically magnesium sulfate crystals, and they work to attract toxins from within the skin/body - like a detox..and detox doesnt give results overnight. Just be diligent and you'll see it clearing up. I still use epsom salts on and off (on my face) and the results are magnificent..skin is basically cleared after 2-3 days. All the best girls. :)

Hi, All.. Erm actuallt same problem here i have a lotsa acne at my back.. I felt shame when i wear swimsuit or strapless top.. It's been few yrs so some edi leave scar tat look very ugly. Wanna ask is this salt cure my back acne scar as well??

Hi, All.. Erm actuallt same problem here i have a lotsa acne at my back.. I felt shame when i wear swimsuit or strapless top.. It's been few yrs so some edi leave scar tat look very ugly. Wanna ask is this salt cure my back acne scar as well??

hi babybb, I dont think epsom salts would help fade scars tho...it only helps to clear/purify skin. You may need something else for your scars. Have u tried aloe vera gel? I really dunno what else to suggest since it's for your back and it's not exactly an easily accessible area to apply stuff, right... :) Or u can get someone to apply some scar treatment (like Mederma) for you (daily, if the person's patient enuff..hehe)...?

i have back ache since i'm 17..

i try many ways, including wax, brush, cream recommended by friends and facial consultant..

will get the salt from pharmacy tomorrow...

thanks for the advises... :)

ya will definitely try it out.

before this, I tried rice bran soap. it's real good in lightening my backacne scar and also help alot on my backacne problem. :)

my wife used to have back acne as well. but after giving birth to our son they just dissappear. u can consider tat a cure i guess :P

but anyway...nice to know tat the epsom salt works. plus it is quite cheap as well. it is quite hard to find things that are cheap and works at the same time these days. i wud say that is a real bargain!

Aster, i agree with u..rice bran soap does cure back acne. Eg..the Rice day soap, the green bean one suits acne skin face or body also can use. It cost less than 15rm. :)

Edited by dorlisa

Hi babes....^^ Newbie here.....

1 of my friends got back acne problems and she been using ROC acne cream & she said it's really work ^^ Can be apply on face as well.

You can find this brand at Guardian & Watson. The acne cream is about RM50++ if not mistaken.... ^^;;

The other traditional brand is called Rosa T. Very effective too. Can be found at Guardian & Watson. About RM30++

But remember never use body scrub to scrub your back because this will make your back's condition worst.

Hi babes....^^ Newbie here.....

1 of my friends got back acne problems and she been using ROC acne cream & she said it's really work ^^ Can be apply on face as well.

You can find this brand at Guardian & Watson. The acne cream is about RM50++ if not mistaken.... ^^;;

The other traditional brand is called Rosa T. Very effective too. Can be found at Guardian & Watson. About RM30++

But remember never use body scrub to scrub your back because this will make your back's condition worst.

Hi

U said scrub the back will make everything worse? Then how about front?

Hi Cantopig,

Yeah, using rice or sand-like scrub will make affected areas worst because those areas are already very fragile and sensitive, rough ingredients easily break the affeted areas.

So scrubing front, back or face also the same, but you can try gel type scrub, it's doesn't has shape angle ingredients hurts fragile & sensitive skin.

My face skin is very kinda sensitive so I'm using Living proof scrubing gel. You will feel your skin very smooth after scrubing ^^

I don't really remember the price, I think is below RM30. Can be found at Guardian & watson.