Sign in to follow this  
misscloud

Need Help to find affordable place for Bikini / Brazillian Wax in KL

Gals...

i need help to find affordable place for Bikini / Brazillian Wax in KL or Petaling Jaya area that cost not more than RM 50.

can u help me please, since i just move to Malaysia, and compare to Indonesia, the pricing here is so expensive T_T

I would suggest Bangsar too, as I always go there. Get yourself to Telawi street, walk around and you'll see loads of Indian beauty shops offering waxing, threading and all other kinds of beauty services.

Goodluck!

P/S: Bangsar would be the cheapest place you can find.

the street of the curve.there is a flee market every weekend and u can get cheap bikini there

he he he...i mean bikini wax, not the bikini as in for swimming ^^

been there last week anyway, and i did see the stall that sell that cute bikinis

I would suggest Bangsar too, as I always go there. Get yourself to Telawi street, walk around and you'll see loads of Indian beauty shops offering waxing, threading and all other kinds of beauty services.

Goodluck!

ooo...my friend told me to go to STRIP in Telawi Street, Bangsar. Of course i know that place, because it can categorize expensive. RM 88 for brazilian wax. but what i didn't know is it's not the only shop in that street that have the service ^^

can u suggest me which shop to go, mixybabe?

thanks ^_^

Goodluck!

ooo...my friend told me to go to STRIP in Telawi Street, Bangsar. Of course i know that place, because it can categorize expensive. RM 88 for brazilian wax. but what i didn't know is it's not the only shop in that street that have the service ^^

can u suggest me which shop to go, mixybabe?

thanks ^_^

Already had brazillian waxing today thanks for the info that u gave to me, i manage to search online so i can get phone number. anyway..i did it in Jalan Telawi 3 next to Madame Kwan's restaurant opposite Bangsar Village for only RM 45, place is ugly lah, but result OK ^^

Already had brazillian waxing today thanks for the info that u gave to me, i manage to search online so i can get phone number. anyway..i did it in Jalan Telawi 3 next to Madame Kwan's restaurant opposite Bangsar Village for only RM 45, place is ugly lah, but result OK ^^

hey babe, do you remember the name of the shop? i feel like giving bikini wax a try, but i'm scared if they were not professional or hygienic ^_^

Impression. 67, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar

Call Fahrina 012-2133314. RM 45 for brazilian wax

no signage on the front, because the front shop using by a cheap tailor, but it's next to Madame Kwan Retaurant, hard to miss. i have to warn you tho, the place is ugly and not really hygienic,because what i read on another thread, some people wants the spatula to be change in every dip. well...even in a nice saloon in Indonesia, it didn't happened. so for me, i don't have any issue. and the service is very darn quick and "all" is gone ! less than 20 minutes. he he he

another place to try on the same road, but on different alley, is

Sommerset Nails. 12A Ground Floor, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar.

03-22878887, RM 89 but now there's 30% promotion for brazilian wax

i passed this shop also yesterday when trying to find the other shop, but didnt try because it's more expensive ( but will do next time ). looks more nicer place tho

Hi Misscloud, The name of the shop that I went was STRIP. They are hygenic and clean despite the more expensive price.

I used to go to the shop next to Madame Kwan as well, but i've boycotted them ever since they gave me a bad service, and I also feel that they just wanna get it done quickly when there's a lot of customers. Not professional at all. And did you notice the sticks in the wax pot? I wonder have they ever changed them? They use the same sticks for leg waxing, arm waxing and also brazillian wax!!!! Can you imagine that?

no signage on the front, because the front shop using by a cheap tailor, but it's next to Madame Kwan Retaurant, hard to miss. i have to warn you tho, the place is ugly and not really hygienic,because what i read on another thread, some people wants the spatula to be change in every dip. well...even in a nice saloon in Indonesia, it didn't happened. so for me, i don't have any issue. and the service is very darn quick and "all" is gone ! less than 20 minutes. he he he

another place to try on the same road, but on different alley, is

Sommerset Nails. 12A Ground Floor, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar.

03-22878887, RM 89 but now there's 30% promotion for brazilian wax

i passed this shop also yesterday when trying to find the other shop, but didnt try because it's more expensive ( but will do next time ). looks more nicer place tho

thanks babe =) i think i've been there before to accompany my friend for threading. is it the one that one side is also a small hair saloon?

thanks babe =) i think i've been there before to accompany my friend for threading. is it the one that one side is also a small hair saloon?

correct. anyway...don't bother to come there, i did it yesterday, now i got lotsa small acne thanks from the threading that they did. darn ! i don't know whether i get it because i'm allergic with the thread or because they used the thread again ( meaning : never throw the "used" ). but definitely not from the wax, because the other part is okay except for the area that they threaded. i never expected tho, because yesterday was okay. never going to that place again

Hi Misscloud, The name of the shop that I went was STRIP. They are hygenic and clean despite the more expensive price.

I used to go to the shop next to Madame Kwan as well, but i've boycotted them ever since they gave me a bad service, and I also feel that they just wanna get it done quickly when there's a lot of customers. Not professional at all. And did you notice the sticks in the wax pot? I wonder have they ever changed them? They use the same sticks for leg waxing, arm waxing and also brazillian wax!!!! Can you imagine that?

yeah, i know STRIP, they also opened in Jakarta, Indonesia. here they charged RM 88, never tried because like i said earlier in Indonesia even in nice saloon only pay around RM 50. clean and everything, that's why i try to find cheaper place, but now regret T___T read of my story that i posted earlier

I would HIGHLY recommend Zeta Saloon at Bangsar.

She really and expert and very quick and less pain....

Gals...

i need help to find affordable place for Bikini / Brazillian Wax in KL or Petaling Jaya area that cost not more than RM 50.

can u help me please, since i just move to Malaysia, and compare to Indonesia, the pricing here is so expensive T_T

I would HIGHLY recommend Zeta Saloon at Bangsar.

She really and expert and very quick and less pain....

I usually go to STRIP, they're really quick and hygienic. The best part is that they opened up at the curve which is near where i live. Even so, still would go for a cheaper alternative, on top of their reputation.

Is this Zeta Saloon on Jln Telawi? What are their prices like?

I usually go to Rupini's in Bangsar. It's next to the party shop, upstairs.

RM70 for brazilian waxing. Very clean and hygienic. Friendly people, good service (we know how nervous some of us can get doing these things :P)

Address is:

No. 54-1, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru 59100 Kuala Lumpur. 03 2287 6780

I've done brazilian there a few times and I'm always happy with the results. No bumps and minimal redness.

Should give it a try.

RM70 for brazilian waxing. Very clean and hygienic. Friendly people, good service (we know how nervous some of us can get doing these things :P )

Address is:

I've done brazilian there a few times and I'm always happy with the results. No bumps and minimal redness.

Should give it a try.

thanks for tip dear :)

RM70 for brazilian waxing. Very clean and hygienic. Friendly people, good service (we know how nervous some of us can get doing these things :P )

Address is:

Should give it a try.

I've never tried their brazillian. I usually go there for eyebrow threading though. They do it very well, but it depends on the girl.

RM70 is pretty ok. Bit cheaper than STRIP :P

QUOTE (misscloud @ Oct 9 2008, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This place (and the other shop it was sharing space with) moved or closed already. At least they were cheap (RM8 for upper lip and eyebrow threading).