Sign in to follow this  
Joelle~*

Girls, Majolica Majorca and Rimmel is IN Watson already!!!!!

I went Pavillion yesterday and so surprised to c these 2 brands are already in Watson!!!!

OMG i can't believe this!!! The SA said it was in since last Saturday!

I quickly grabbed a liquid eyeliner (RM42.90) fr MJ and a lip gloss from Rimmel~while my bf's family already waiting for me outside ><

MJ is selling kinda expensive here cos in Taiwan a liquid eyeliner only cost NT280, which is around RM30 only...

While Rimmel is a famous cheap and nice cosmetic brand fr London, i just can't wait to try their lip gloss (RM18.90 only~)

all items from them are having 10% discount right now, gotta check it out!!

Recently more and more brands are coming in....i'm very positive on the progress~ hopefully sooner or later v can have the varieties as many as Taiwan and S'pore too!!!

Wishlist..i hope Lavshuca, Integrate, FANCL, SANA will come too~~ and brands fr US..Burt's Bee, Bath& Body Works, Victoria Secret, ahhh better Sephora come open a branch here~ LOL

wow my mom loves rimmel eye liner and eye brow pencil...great!! thanks for the info!! :)

I know about this news a few days ago already but I still don't have a chance to check them out yet. Argh!

I'm going soon. But girls please visit this website for their opening date.

www.majorlica-majorca.com

Btw, is the eyeliner good?

Edited by hazel

Haha i just can't wait to share tis news, did it as soon as i woke up tis morning! XD

I went Midvalley today but din c it in their Watson yet

I haven't try the MJ liquid eyeliner

but i've seen it appear tonnes of times in magazine esp in those artists' make up pouch!!

that's y i bought it

in fact MJ's top sellers r ~

a) the mascara (good good) and the mascara base,

B) wide varieties of pretty eyeshadows (i personally don't like it cos it din last long and became cakey on my eyes after few hours)

c) lipgloss (i feel it's a bit too sticky for my liking, but the flavour is sweet~),

d) the cream eyeshadow (i'm very interested on it may grab 1 the next time! to apply as base for powder type eyeshadow, it'll stay longer,probably buy the white 1 as i already have a dior beige colour 1 ^^)

e) the compact powder, not sure abt the powder but i thk the casing is favourite of young girls..

Btw though i'm not so into the packing but i can't deny that they are irresistable for young girls (i'm old oledi =+=), with affordable price and good qualities (of cos la..it's fr Shiseido Japan)

I just tried Rimmel Vinyl lip gloss today...it is good! not too sticky, colour is sweet (nude pink) and moisturizing, with orange flavour...

i heard thier compact powder (stay matte) is very good too, powder is very fine qualities comparable to counter brands, but haven't got time to touch it yet

Girls if u buy anything fr them let's share it!

yeah!!!

i also just got the skin remaker case, refill & a pencil eyeliner in pink color from Sunway just now..

hehe.. my boy boy buy for me :) he knows i love tis brand

haha.. he purposely choose pink color cos its look cute & sweet

hohoho... i cant wait to collect all their colors....

has anyone tried the make up base??? is it good??

Haha i just can't wait to share tis news, did it as soon as i woke up tis morning! XD

I went Midvalley today but din c it in their Watson yet

I haven't try the MJ liquid eyeliner

but i've seen it appear tonnes of times in magazine esp in those artists' make up pouch!!

that's y i bought it

in fact MJ's top sellers r ~

a) the mascara (good good) and the mascara base,

B) wide varieties of pretty eyeshadows (i personally don't like it cos it din last long and became cakey on my eyes after few hours)

c) lipgloss (i feel it's a bit too sticky for my liking, but the flavour is sweet~),

d) the cream eyeshadow (i'm very interested on it may grab 1 the next time! to apply as base for powder type eyeshadow, it'll stay longer,probably buy the white 1 as i already have a dior beige colour 1 ^^)

e) the compact powder, not sure abt the powder but i thk the casing is favourite of young girls..

Btw though i'm not so into the packing but i can't deny that they are irresistable for young girls (i'm old oledi =+=), with affordable price and good qualities (of cos la..it's fr Shiseido Japan)

I just tried Rimmel Vinyl lip gloss today...it is good! not too sticky, colour is sweet (nude pink) and moisturizing, with orange flavour...

i heard thier compact powder (stay matte) is very good too, powder is very fine qualities comparable to counter brands, but haven't got time to touch it yet

Girls if u buy anything fr them let's share it!

Tested Rouge majex in PK211. Very light pretty pink. I love it :D nice amount of gloss, nice berry smell n quite lasting.

The eye shadows are true to their colour n texture is very fine. very pigmented too. Blendable & buildable. the downside, i find that the shimmer transfers to other parts of my eyes. other than that, a good buy :rolleyes:

I wanted to get their blush in RD255 but i was put off by the slim rectangle packaging which proves too small for my blusher brush. They sell the blusher brush separately though, but i dont like the brush :unsure: too tiny and the bristle hairs are too few for my liking. Other than that, RD255 gives a pretty peachy pink.

their mascara is super,

but the new lash gorgeous wing is a lil turn off

get those comb-like wand mascara

those are fab!

I bought a Rimmel Definite Eyeliner (rm15.90). It goes on very smoothly and has a sharpener and a smudging tool at the other end.

But I think that Revlon Colorstay (rm29.90) lasts longer.

Gonna try Majolica's products~ :hypocrite:

which mascara r u talking about? lash gorgeous or the comb one?

choose comb wand

lash gorgeous doesn't do much, i regret so much gettin it

but there is 2 type of comb mascara, one if for volume, another for lengthen

both are great

Is Majolica mascara better than Kate?

It depends, i'm a big fan of kate's eyeshadows, i thk kate's eyeshadows r way better than MJ's

but for mascara and lipglosses, MJ's are better, also MJ has a range of beautiful colours of single colour eyeshadows, some ppl might prefer that

Yeah, the comb-like brush mascara fr MJ is good, it's the best seller. But i still prefer KissMe mascara (in sasa) i thk they r even better than MJ's.

Also fyi, i saw WakiLala (fr Japan too) is available in the rack in Sasa already, the range of skincare specifically for armpit, eg armpit toner, spray, wet tissue, whitening essence etc.

Not interested to try them, saw many reviews saying not effective..

OMG I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I KNEW BOUT THIS NEWS!!

imma get the eyeliner and cream base eyeshadow in white! WOOHOO!

checkin out their make up base too!

My god Rimmel is here already? yey cant wait to buy their liquid foundation. Tried their sample before. Its not sticky n suitable for oily skin. Plus it cover my acne quite well and no need to use concealer. Kate Moss is the brand face.