Sign in to follow this  
Joelle~*

Girls, Majolica Majorca and Rimmel is IN Watson already!!!!!

honeyapple

i was there at Sunway yesterday night, and saw lots of them!

joanyee

ur lucky. i was there during weekdays after working hours, she was rushing to go home and didn't have quite much time to explain stuff to me >_<

but i didn't really need her

as ady done most of my homework

but jeez, they really should buck up a little!

I only saw Majorlica in MV”s Watson yesterday, no sign of Rimmel which I’m eagerly waiting for! Their mascaras are super good, only problem is I doubt we'll have to full selection.

tried the rimmel exaggerate eyeliner and i love it..its easy to apply and the black is fantastic. however, its not waterproof and it does smudge if i forget i was wearing then n wipe my eyes.. :doh: . Another thing that i bought is the blusher.. i guess both is ok.. wanted to buy the pencil eyeliner but finished D.. :( ..even the SA dunno when will the stock be coming in. price wise is affordable lo..

Wondering if MM and Rimmel is ever goin to make thier way to JB watsons?I love MM for thier mascara.Super duper water proof.lengthens well too.I've got thier new mascara,Gorgeous Wing,a little disappointing though.Not as great as thier previous mascaras.

got back from Alamanda Putrajaya...MJ bench is now open on Watson...hehe..bench are similar to others like loreal,revlon, no SA to assist you which is great because stocks are on display, you can pick it yourself:)...unlike MV MJ... :P ...haha..got their lash gorgeous wing mascara... :( ...kinda a waste of my money...thankfully only rm39.90...huhu

bought their eyeshadow!darn nice!!so excited!plan to get their mascara soon!i bought it from queensbay mall penang...but MJ is not really as popular as KL area..cz i tot it will be no stock or many ppl r rebut-ing to buy it...but wen i get ter...there r still many stock n no asistant..maybe it is still new n maybe is weekdays oso!!haha but anyway i really satisfy wit it! :wub:

ok...just now I criticize MJ's lash gorgeous wing...I want to take that back...got home, try it again...seems like the mascara is quite good, doesn't smudge, felt like wearing none,...only that, it need several wiggles to make your lash appear thicker, longer and curvier...:)...I think it is better than loreal...

Wondering if MM and Rimmel is ever goin to make thier way to JB watsons?I love MM for thier mascara.Super duper water proof.lengthens well too.I've got thier new mascara,Gorgeous Wing,a little disappointing though.Not as great as thier previous mascaras.

MJ is now available in watsons city square and tebrau city JB.

Just some little updates...it's for sasa

Sasa is also actively bringing in more and more brands

recently i saw Juju's skincare is also on shelf already

the best seller, which is the 100% hyaluronic acid cost RM89.90

more expensive than taiwan's price, taiwan selling around RM60 (when i bought that time)

it's a good sign...waiting for more and more brands to come... ^++++^

Rimmel and MM in Jusco Seremban 2...bought their Cool matte foundation...2 lipstick, and their magnif'eyes...I dunno...for some reason, I dont think these 2 new brand in Malaysia are that good...:(...the case for Rimmel lipstick are plastic...:(...and, the foundation....hmmm...:(...kinda dissapointing...maybe both does not suite me..sticking with MAC:(

i really don't understand what is the hype is all about rimmel and mm cosmetics...... i tried the rimmel lip gloss and it is so so only....nothing special... just like any other lip gloss brand..... but overall rimmel is cheaper compare to mm

I bought Rimmel dual eyeliner (white & black)..so i applied it this morning and the verdict was so disappointed lah..as I appkied the liner..when I blink my eyes its smudge so badly...:( i wipe it off and my eyes looks like panda already. so sad

maybe cause it's a hit in Japan, people assume its good psychologically and conform?(NO OFFENSE! Just presuming!!)

or maybe cause u all bought the wrong product?

Haven't personally tried yet, I want to conform into a person who makes up and take care of the skin!

still stuck at the land of convicts (Aus) can't wait to go back to shop! :<

It came to my surprise to see MJ and Rimmel in Jusco, Seremban 2!!

i didn't expect it came to negeri sembilan =D

i trying getting da mascara n i think its not bad too~~

haven't try out rimmel =D

i personally find some of japanese drugstore brands quite good. i have both mm's mascara and shiseido's mascara, and i think mm is better.

yeah, i agree with that too, i owned their mascara(MM) before they launch in malaysia, it's pretty good and no wonder ppl rave about it. other jp brands like kiss me and fiberwig are good too. :thumbup1:

I used plenty of other brand mascaras before whether is drug store or high end brands

I find MM is one of mascara (another one would be Kate Gel Mascara) that doesn;t smudge on me and is cheap!

(kiss me, fiberwig, chanel, bobbi brown, etc all smudge on me)

Their Blusher is good. but the only thing that annoy me is that, it's shape. making it hard for my brush to pick up the color evenly.

But the texture is soft, very blendable, lasting.

too bad their is not much color selection.

Hello Babes... Erm.. Did any1 know where i can search or find Majolica prices at Japan?? My sis is going to Japan soon so i tot wanna ask her to help me buy some Majolica Stuff at there but i need to know the prices at yen so that i can convert & know the differences at m'sia. If not much differences then i better buy it at m'sia lo..

Thank You.

I had brought MJ mascara long long time ago from a kiosk in Leisure mall last time.

Well... personally i don't find there's anything so great about the mascara that I should scream about. I don't see my eye turns and becomes glamour after using it. The result, I just leave it in my make-up bag now and then.

I bought Rimmel dual eyeliner (white & black)..so i applied it this morning and the verdict was so disappointed lah..as I appkied the liner..when I blink my eyes its smudge so badly...:( i wipe it off and my eyes looks like panda already. so sad

I agree with you a 100%. It really smudges very badly!! Disappointing! <_<

Gosh you girls should really try Rimmel Mascara. It’s really good at curling those lashes. Got it in Australia for AUD 10, it’s about RM30 here. Also been wanting to try their eyeliner but every time I go, black sold out!