Sign in to follow this  
meitje

Good toner?

I use Lush at the moment but lazy to travel 4 hours to the shop so I want more well-known brands.

The facial foam I use now is by Clarins and my moisturiser is Creme de la Mer. What would be good? Hopefully not too expensive la. Clarins or whatever ok la but cannot afford la mer products anymore!

I use Lush at the moment but lazy to travel 4 hours to the shop so I want more well-known brands.

The facial foam I use now is by Clarins and my moisturiser is Creme de la Mer. What would be good? Hopefully not too expensive la. Clarins or whatever ok la but cannot afford la mer products anymore!

Im using SKII facial treatment toner, i like it so much, alcohol free :D

How much u bought for creme de la mer? It it good? i dun really like the rich type.

stil not sure to buy SKII sign treatment or la mer.

I live in Europe so La Mer is good (dry weather). After winter, I had like a layer of dry skin (not the kind you can exfoliate...) and no amount of moisturiser helped. Finally, I splashed on La Mer (123 euro for 30ml) and that horrible layer is gone.

It's not a miraculous product. Not like your skin suddenly becomes perfect or what la but it is a good moisturiser. I probably won't buy another tub because it's not worth it. I'll probably buy SK-II or Dior next time.

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll go to the shop and check out SK-II and Lancome (I don't think they have Kiehl's here)

If u can find Aveda there, u can try the Skin Firming/Toning Agent..it's definitely the best toner for dry skin. Once your skin has been "normalized" after using it for some time, you can still continue using it as a daily toner to maintain plump, moist and firm skin.

Chanel Hydramax Lotion (toner). Thumps up!!

Can I know roughly how much is it? :) I've got a combination skin, wonder whether it is alright.

Btw, am using Kose Sekkisei lotion (blue bottle) It's not too bad (better than Aesop's Bitter Astrigent toner and Dermalogica's Soothing Toner) but want to try something else :lol1:

I just bought dermalogica's latest AGE hydramist... i was told by reviews it's one of their best toner. It somewhat brightens the face as well. AND i totally love its smell~ roses..sweet romantic roses... :)

millie Posted Oct 6 2008, 05:33 AM

QUOTE (insomnia1 @ Oct 6 2008, 11:19 AM)

Chanel Hydramax Lotion (toner). Thumps up!!

Can I know roughly how much is it? I've got a combination skin, wonder whether it is alright.

Btw, am using Kose Sekkisei lotion (blue bottle) It's not too bad (better than Aesop's Bitter Astrigent toner and Dermalogica's Soothing Toner) but want to try something else

The hydramax + active nanolotion costs rm158. It's pretty good someone u can feel on yr skin really moisture. The texture is gel-water. Currently, i am using the nanolotion. U should try it!

i have 2 toners with me, one using morning and one using at night.

Monrose toner, LOVE IT! :wub: it gives a A LOT of hydration to my tired skin in the morning. 2 thumbs up!

Dermalogica soothing spray, very effective in reducing my face redness when i come back from facial each time, love the smell :wub:

The hydramax + active nanolotion costs rm158. It's pretty good someone u can feel on yr skin really moisture. The texture is gel-water. Currently, i am using the nanolotion. U should try it!

Thanks for the info babe. Might give it a try once my toner is finish. But I'll go and test the texture and see whether it suits me and I like it or not :D

Babes, I esp love UNT skincare from Taiwan - the skincare has been developed by dermatologists, plastic surgeons etc..the products are superb, altho in USD but they're relatively affordable plus they do free shipping worldwide. The star product is the Aqua Fortis which I have been using - it's a very potent hyaluronic acid serum. The toners are superb too. Do check them out http://www.shopunt.com/eng/Product/Product...aspx?cate_id=14

I see many of my frens like SKII treatment toner, i thought of trying ..but i m afraid that my whiteheads will come back again. Really scared to try out new things sometimes after a huge problem recover. 8)

my fren switch from kose sekkisei to Fresher (under Kanebo).......effect is as good but big difference in price.....she got it at only RM25 (promotional price).......

Can I know roughly how much is it? :) I've got a combination skin, wonder whether it is alright.

Btw, am using Kose Sekkisei lotion (blue bottle) It's not too bad (better than Aesop's Bitter Astrigent toner and Dermalogica's Soothing Toner) but want to try something else :lol1:

I was also using the Kos Sekkisei lotion but recently I started using this moor-based cleanser and no need to use scrub / toner or moisturizer anymore and my skin is all normal again (used to be T-zone). And in these economic times, cheaper too!

I was also using the Kos Sekkisei lotion but recently I started using this moor-based cleanser and no need to use scrub / toner or moisturizer anymore and my skin is all normal again (used to be T-zone). And in these economic times, cheaper too!

If you want to restore your skin's youthful grow, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, you can use Exuviance.

Moisture Balance Toner, Evening Restorative Complex , Rejuvanating Treatment Masque.

Only 3 products, you look youthful.

It is a very good product. I have been using it since 4 years ago.

Edited by d3vil doll
bisness soliciting post.mobile numbers deleted for safety reason

I see many of my frens like SKII treatment toner, i thought of trying ..but i m afraid that my whiteheads will come back again. Really scared to try out new things sometimes after a huge problem recover. 8)

I use SK II before. It makes my skin very dry and look dull.

If you are belong to sensitive skin, I can recommend you using Exuviance product.

I am a sensitive skin type. I used to have lot of acne and pimples. I have tried out many counter product. But none of them can cure my acne and pimples. After i try exuviance, all problem cured. Now, my skin look youthful and bright.

Especially the Evening Restorative Complex(night creme), and Rejuvenating Treatment Masque.

Although it is a bit expensive, it worst the price.

Evening Restorative Complex - RM 180.00

Rejuvenating Treatment Masque- RM 120.00

Edited by d3vil doll