Sign in to follow this  
cossie

Daddy dearest

I think my dad is everything to me...Gives me the best things in life and makes my life easier compared to many other people. Very protective and caring. He is gentle and soft and seldom gets angry even I done the worst thing. He is understanding too.. :P Love my daddy.. :wub:

what do you love most about your father?

what qualities of his do you admire?

how much do you think you are or would be similar to him?

My dad, My dear dad, :praisegod:

He have turned 55 years old this month. I still remember how my parents fought against the tides when rising all 3 of us. As being the oldest kid in the family, I still vividly remember how my dad work his socks off to buy us milk powder especially for my younger bro who drinks milk like there is no tomorrow when he was still an infant. :(

My dad took the greatest challenge and risk in his life. It is inborn in him that family come first and he will do everything in his power to protect his family even if that means giving up his life to save us. So he started his own company in a industry that is not really known to him. He struggled for many years to keep the company surviving and feeding his kids. When I was growing up, I didn't have any nice/cool toys nor do we buy clothes from the supermarkets. All my growing up clothes are made by mom and she also have to help my dad manned the 'bridge' so my dad can run the 'operations' smoothly.

My dad did get into heated arguement with my mom. Eventhough sometimes my mom can shout alot, my dad just take it to his stride and weathered out the storm like a real man should.. he just be patient with my mom and never fight back when she's in anger. He never lay a single hand on my mom even after so long.

My dad, the greatest dad in this world. I love you pop! You are the best and I would not want anyone else except you as my pop! My dad, My idol, if you ask me.. would I want to have my dad's trait.. YES! I will cuz he's da BEST! :clapclap::thumbup1:

TRULY,

ET ^_^

my dad's is like any fiction movie hero for me.

we are both nuts about powertools, kinda like a Home Improvent father-son thingy.

best of all, I can always have a debate with him and he didn't have that fake winning attitude. If he's wrong, he'll admit he is wrong. That leads me doing the same thing. It's family rule. You get punished for being wrong in your life... but once you get the idea... life's not so hard anymore.

love my dad too...being d eldest daugther..he always sayang me the most..put on high hopes on me too...

i carry dad pic in my wallet..when i m really really down..i wil take out dad's pic..n started to cry..

sometimes i felt really sorry to let him down...to make him worry..

d, sorry....

hope i can share ur burdan as soon as possible, meet ur expectation too

My dad is kinda shy type,look fierce and seldom smile..all my friend kinda scare of him..but when u get realli close to him,he talks alot and love to make tons of notty jokes.i love to see my dad smile bcoz he seldom smile =)

My dad cares for me alot,i remember when i was young,i was admitted to hospital for 2weeks...everyday sure kena injection..i need comfort frm my dad oni i have the courage to let the doctor inject me haha :D.. NO one can ever replace my dad.He's the Best man ON EARTH! and i love him more than anything else..bcoz he's the one who shower me wif love,care,protect me and be there for me all da time :)

Sometimes i may be rude to him when comes to arguement,but i always wanted to say sorrie and he always forgive me..i will try to control my temper to avoid arguement!

love my papi!

My papa is superb...

he sayang me vy much. i can feel d different way he treat my bro n me...

hehe glad dat i hav a lovely pa, who loves me... n i love him vy much too

i wish i could get sum1 who love me as much as my pa loves me...

HIM being my daddy.We love to travel together, just the two of us, trips to Singapore, Thailand, Jakarta, and even climbed Mt Kinabalu together (btw, he'd climbed Mt Kinabalu for 8 times already). Argue with each other, can be quite fun u know.....ahhhahah.....

Cheerful, Joyful, firm, all the nice nice ones la...

Very much, HE taught me how to play the organ since I was 5 years, til now..we both can play music together. We both have the same bad temper tho,which my mum cannot tahan sometimes. We both have same sinus problem.

I m really envy you all here.. :wub:

my dad n my mum were divorced when i was 7years old :(

never have the the feeling of 'being pampered' by someone before..

mixybabe, i feel really warm when i imagine you r playing piano w yr papa together..

i love him for being who he is...i love him for being the best father/protector/big bear he could be for me

how he could be so calm even when there are alot of problems for him to solve. he's very forgiving and even tho i did a huge mistake/accident(which actually cost him quite alot of $$$) he never once scolded me like how my eldest sis and mother did...infact, he defended me and tried to hide things away from my mum for me. even tho he might not be smilling or talking alot(he looks really stern) but he loves and cares for each and every of my family member alot. he'll try his very best to help us in every single way he could even if we're faced with problems. my dad never laid his hands on me and my siblings always tell me that he loves me most as he never really scolded me before.

i was hospitalised once when i was young because i had an accident of scalding my skin at my nanny's house. my dad came to visit me everyday and bought me packet drinks so that i would let the nurse feed me with meds and wash my scalded skin. he would often comfort me by telling me that i'm pretty when i was younger everytime i go home crying to him that others laugh at my scalded skin.

he's very protective towards me from my boyfriend(s). he never talked to my ex at all and never allowed him to take me out late at night...perhaps his own way to make sure tht my boyfriend is scared of him? XD it took my current boyfriend 2 years to finally get close with my dad and to have my dad acknowledge his presence in my house...and yes, he allows my boyfriend to take me out till late at night and he trusts no one but him to take care me =D

erm...people often tell me i look like my dad most. i used to dislike it a lil when i was younger because i thought tht they meant i look like a guy since i look so much like my dad. we have the same round face, tanned skin, bugs bunny teeth and same taste for spicy food(my mum and my other siblings are totally opposite). most would say tht i'm a daddy's girl because he's always there by my side and whenever i wanted something, he would try to get it for me(of course not by means of designer bags/flashy cars...but things like clothes,phones,neccessities) he's the one tht goes to my school to get annual reports and to hide those complaints from teachers away from my mum so that i won't get scolding. we both love prawns..but due to my dad's age and high cholestrol level, he couldn't have it now. but he still purposely orders prawns for me at our favourite prawn place even tho he couldn't really eat it.

the facts that he got the money? lol no la.. both of my parents are my bestfren.. but he's close to me than my mom..eventhough im just 19..he more relying on me to take care of him coz i know exactly what he wants ..when he wants (for example to eat.. ) hehe and he's a pensioner right now and he doing his own business so i'm unofficial personal assistant of him. i admired his skill on business and stuff..i love hiM~

What do you love most about your father?

He's the greatest dad on earth. He's loving, caring and very understanding. I was closer to him than to my mom when I was younger.

What qualities of his do you admire?

His patience

How much do you think you are or would be similar to him?

My nose! I'm mixed and my mom always tells me I've that cute Chinese nose... nothing like hers. *lol*

Though I am closer to my mum than my papaBEAR.

But still, he means alot to me.

Everyone say me and my papaBEAR looked very much alike,

As in personalities and attitude wise as well.

I was borned on the same date as my papaBEAR,

And thus, he always say that I was his best gift ever.

I love my papaBEAR loads :HUG:

My dad is a strong man, has very high tolerance...
He is also reasonable, but it oways seems like his life has been a constraint.
Always seems like he is suffering an endless cycle.
He always watches TV when he gets home from work,
and always looks sad and tired.
It feels like he has a family that he is no longer that close to..
A daughter that he hardly speaks to or see each other face to face..
A wife who when speak up something would end up scolding him..
A son who he cares as well but he cant do much for him...

Many things in his life..
As compared to 10 years ago, alot has changed...

I used to be daddy's dearest and my mother and my sister hate me because my pa shower me with attention me more compare to them. Whenever my pa is not around they will take turn scold me and put me down.

1.what do you love most about your father?

2.what qualities of his do you admire?

3.how much do you think you are or would be similar to him?

1. my dad is a very caring and such a sweet person, he is a dad that still sayang his son's head even i am 21 now haha..he is very friendly, brave and righteous~he is just so mighty!!!he gives me lots of attention, love and always supports my decisions..he always there for me me when i am sad or lack of confidence on certain things, he is also a dad who will cry when i am not behaving good(especially i am such an arrogant 1 haha)~a good fren to play with when i am alone, swimming, computer game wahaha~

2. he created his own business and he is able to make a lot of miracles happened, he overcomes all odds and he is a problem solver and a leader in his business and family haha~he is very loyal to my mother, i want to be like him too..

3. NOSE..and eyes too haha~~my mum said my body features are quite similar with my dad while he was still young but now he has huge belly haha~beside of these, we love nature and key chains haha~

i love my dad so much! he is the best dad ever! i am a daddy's girl!
my mom and my other relatives told me that i am carbon copy of my dad, a girl version of him.

how i missed him so much :(

I Love my Dad for her caring and loving me start when I'm child up to now, even I already married.He always beside me when I am down and have problems, always advice me what is good or bad..Thank you dad for loving me...I LOVE YOU!!!

[color=blue]what do you love most about your father?
I love most my father because he is perfect father for my family..

He is kind and caring...always guide me.

similar attitude, and in like and dis like things..
[/color]