Sign in to follow this  
Coffee&Tea

LV Original or Replica

i've always wondered what's the hype about a LV bag.. well, i thought i'd never ever own one as it's too expensive BUT it has NOT crossed my mind to buy a replica.. coz it's just not me.. for a replica LV bag, i can just buy a bonia or braun buffel bag.. why would i want to buy a replica LV bag and carrying it around showing it off to the public knowing it is a replica?

anyway, just recently (2 days ago) my hubby bought me my 1st LV bag.. the rosewood amarant.. the 1st thing i did was to check out the replica online to see how much it looks like the real one.. i can tell u, it's NOT 99% lookalike.. it's only like 60%..

http://www.highreplica.com/Louis_Vuitton_M...rante-444.html#

a real authentic rosewood has NO monogram underneath the bag and there will be a tiny lil buckle at the end of the zipper.. plus the color just gives it away.. coz the authentic bag is like a glass of wine.. it looks black reddish.. when it's under the light, u can see the sparkly reddish.. a replica just looks like a flat black color..

Hi SnoopChic,
Sorry that we dun sell bag hanger wor. I will let i know if i come across to know where can get it.

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for yr sharing. I agree with u that some really look unlike. Even for myself, at first i also dun hv faith in that.
But you will surprise that some really look the same even the outlet cant differentiate but the price also expensive la.
That is why there hv grade for the bag.

I believe that some ppl who really love the bag but dun hv extra money to buy it. So they can buy a replica one first to sactify themselve. Actually, some of my customers really with status but they still buy replica for their collection, and some MM they just buy the replica as their Anywhere, try product before they go for the original. (As woman easy to regret on wat they hv bought..haha)
So i feel it is really hard to say ler.

It is just my little opinion to share .. tongue.gif

I must be one of those weird ones who do not like LV (some of the higher end ones are nice) though I did start out by buying LV.

Have never seen a really good LV fake before (maybe because the fake ones are too good) but lots of really bad fakes. They are of such bad quality and they scream fake all over I don't even understand why people would even pay to buy them. Sorry if I sound mean but thats how I really feel.

At the end of the day, you don't have to justify your purchase to anybody except yourself so buy what you're comfortable with.

Nobody should be judged by their bag and not everyone is willing or able to pay retail.

If you can live with buying a fake and you find no difference at all in quality, why pay hundreds or thousands more? But is the fake really so real?

Just follow your gut instinct I suppose.

]EDITTED: NO BISNESS SOLICITATION IN DISCUSSION THREADS PLEASE Edited by d3vil doll

POST DELETED : PLS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOLICIT BISNESS IN DISCUSSION THREADS.FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN UR POSTS BEING REMOVED Edited by d3vil doll

Here I vote replica - for 2 reasons.

1. Paying so much for a single handbag would hurt my wallet.
2. I can't bear the through that 1000 aligators had to be killed to make one LV handbag, if the same thing could be easily made of plastic. Killing is so totally against my religion.

QUOTE (Joukowski @ Aug 7 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here I vote replica - for 2 reasons.

1. Paying so much for a single handbag would hurt my wallet.
2. I can't bear the through that 1000 aligators had to be killed to make one LV handbag, if the same thing could be easily made of plastic. Killing is so totally against my religion.

are u talking about the exotic alligator neverful??yeah yeah, i support fake also, animal lover here!!haha

QUOTE (Coffee&Tea @ Sep 24 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all babes,

I am new here. Would like to ask for the opinon for all "sifu" here (especially the LV additor).
I love LV very much, but recently my cousin tell me that there are Replica LV in the market.
My cousin said that the AAA grade look 99% the same, else AA grade look 50-60% alike.
When she show me the bag, i was shock coz it really look the same. Even it is made with leather too (I had compared it with my Ori LV bag).

She told me that i can have some Ori & some replica so that i can have more LV bag lo. It will just cost RM350-400 wo!
How ah? What you girls think of it ?
Please advise me ya. Thanks thanks thanks aaaaa lot.

hehe i support original. Use whatever you can afford. smile.gif
LV shops can tell if you're carrying a fake and it's embarrassing if got told off.

Hi, I'm new here [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]. Please don't buy replica. It's illegal! New ones can cost a lot but you can always buy used but original ones.

It's not that hard to differentiate. For authentic LV the more you used, the nicer the color of the leather strap/handle. For fake one, the colour of the strap stays the same.

I'm working in SG. Used branded bags are much cheaper. Even the new ones are slight cheaper here.

Cat

Hv anyone came across a seller called [size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]"Branded Coco"[/b][/color][/size]? I m sad..i hv bought a replica bag from her recently..her FB account was suspended after i paid her..and i did not get my bag till today.. tried to call he HP but it is not reachable..:doh: guess i kena tipu liao...really sad..i guess many of them our there kena tipu by this person..pls pm me if u happened to know or saw her blog..:(

Hi All

I am Malaysian leaving in UK. Anybody interested to buy any branded item from UK such as LV or anything else just let me know. I just charge 15-20% komisyen from the UK price. Mail me to check price & postage

Hi , I'm new here and I know this is an old thread but heres my input on replicas because it caught my attention . Probably no one reads this but I thought it may be useful for knowledge in case anyone stumbles here .

1. It is very much possible to (or you can say not impossible at all) to get a replica that looks exactly the same as authentics .

2. Not promoting replica , but nowdays those china factories are really good believe me . they can make you any bag you want (even seasonals) just the same as authentics . I own authentics and replicas , I think the quality is just the same . There are even celebrities using replicas and they admit it . and trust me even rich people buy replicas . I know quite a number of them (most of them in the US) . reason is very simple : they're rather use the money to invest in buy houses/car/other investments etc ..if you see bag which you can tell it's fake easily , that's a bad fake . good fakes are hard to distinguish , some are spot on .

Eg : LV vachetta in replicas nowdays do patina (or change colors too) . My delightful PM does change .

3. Replicas are not cheap too . Eg : a birkin (especially the croc leather) may cost you few thousands if you're willing to pay . a good chanel will be 1k++ .

4. It is not illegal to buy , but it's illegal  to sell .

It depends on individuals . Some people will only support authentics , some will buy both , some will only buy reps . But I don't think anyone should be judge because in the end , it's the person's money and not ours . If you're looking for second hand authentics , be careful as you may not know that there are people who uses super fake to sell it as auth . You don't want your hard earn money to burn just like that =) . it happened to someone I know . Also , if you're buying replica , make sure the seller is legit . You don't wanna get scammed .

Cheers :)

Edited by fishy01

Hi all babes,

I am new here. Would like to ask for the opinon for all "sifu" here (especially the LV additor).
I love LV very much, but recently my cousin tell me that there are Replica LV in the market.
My cousin said that the AAA grade look 99% the same, else AA grade look 50-60% alike.
When she show me the bag, i was shock coz it really look the same. Even it is made with leather too (I had compared it with my Ori LV bag).

She told me that i can have some Ori & some replica so that i can have more LV bag lo. It will just cost RM350-400 wo!
How ah? What you girls think of it ?
Please advise me ya. Thanks thanks thanks aaaaa lot.

It is true! But it depends on yourself also. AAA it not the best yet. Buy the fine imitation if you are keen to have for daily use or we called it as "rough use". Just to share. I am selling original branded bags. Stocks are original direct imported. Meaning is without tax and etc... I am new here. I will post little picture here or you may visit my Facebook page @ KS Premium Outlet. Enjoy shopping from my page. Tx

it's depend on personal preference actually. if you can afford a original one, just go for it ^^ 

Edited by ync89

If replica looks good, have equal quality and so on, then why not? The main thing about it is to bring joy, after all:)