Sign in to follow this  
Coffee&Tea

LV Original or Replica

Hi all babes,

I am new here. Would like to ask for the opinon for all "sifu" here (especially the LV additor).

I love LV very much, but recently my cousin tell me that there are Replica LV in the market.

My cousin said that the AAA grade look 99% the same, else AA grade look 50-60% alike.

When she show me the bag, i was shock coz it really look the same. Even it is made with leather too (I had compared it with my Ori LV bag).

She told me that i can have some Ori & some replica so that i can have more LV bag lo. It will just cost RM350-400 wo!

How ah? What you girls think of it ?

Please advise me ya. Thanks thanks thanks aaaaa lot.

Edited by Coffee&Tea

Oh ya, i use to have one replica LV bag which cost in d LV shop 18k. I got it free from my sis in low but it was selling for d price about 1k and quality was just amazing. That shop selling those bags specialy for all those datin or rich housewifes. Quality just perfect.

Ooo. Thanks for the opinion from Epileatheral & Koshka. :)

As Koshka said my cousin also sell it to many rich housewife likes Datin/Puan Sri .

Because they want to have almost all LV model those some they go for Replica. But you said it cost RM 1k i will expensive wo :shocking: ..

Coz my cousin only selling at RM 350-400 for top replica quality, maybe it is the special price for me :D .

Anywhere really thanks for the advise ya... THANKS THANKS THANKS.

It depends on personal preference as well as personal's pockets...

Sometime rich people did not use real also, they use replica and drive Mercedes, do you dare to shout in front of them saying that is fake?

Some people respect the design, they go for real even money just enough.

Just my 2 cents of thoughts :) For me i will go for both :)

Hi Angielicious,

Sorry for my late reply coz i just check my mail today.

I m ok if you want me to help you to buy from my cousin.

U need to give the model you want and i check with her about the price & shipment.

But be sincere that i m not earning from this transaction.

So you got to collect it from me at Subang wo. (Hope u dont mind)

Everyone,

Thanks for the comment ya :)

I am appreciate the idea that you all given to me.

Thank you

hey i'm interested too..well i was going to buy an original LV bag but i'm interested in getting one as for my cousin..told her abt ur post and she said cos she can't afford original one, replica wor..can u email me ur e-add..i can collect fr subang

tnx

Edited by d3vil doll
user post email adress

Hi all,

Have you ever heard about www.highreplica.com ?

I read some of their testimonials and most of them are very happy with the quality of the product. AFterall I tempted to buy

their product as well.

Maybe some MB'ers have an experience , would you please shared your shopping experience with HIGH REPLICA.

Thanks...

Sometimes, I dont believe those bags available in the real boutique is original. Its hard to identify since people is much much much better thinking and producing than the bag itself =P Everything from thread to zip and chain was exactly the same. I went to Rantau Panjang and it is like a heaven for the tip top brand! No need to walk from LV to Coach if a shop can sell the low price bag and branded plus everything is there. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this LV and no fake injury on the bag. Tidy, clean and the hand made is fantastic *I mean fantastic is it look the same like 10k++* I dont think it is worth to buy something like that for 10k. It is replica but then 10k? A down payment for a car babe. Maybe Im cant afford a bag for 10k so Ill go for replica =) No one will come to me just to check every inch of my bag!

Hi all,

Have you ever heard about www.highreplica.com ?

I read some of their testimonials and most of them are very happy with the quality of the product. AFterall I tempted to buy

their product as well.

Maybe some MB'ers have an experience , would you please shared your shopping experience with HIGH REPLICA.

Thanks...

"Located in South China Guangdong province, HighReplica.com is an online vendor of high quality designer handbag replicas. It manufactures true seven star mirror image replicas and supplies them to many countries all over the world for three years." quoted from http://www.finerbags.com/blog/.

Never did buy from them but saw on their site that you only get cheap prices if buy 5 items or more. If only 1-4 item , its double the wholesale price. If buy 5 items and got screwed then its a very pricy lesson. But I guess you can buy 2 key chain,2 paper shopping bag and 1 pricy item to get the wholesale price.

A lot of their stuff is already avialable here with local sellers already so maybe no need to risk online transaction. Try to Read this thread from start to finish and you might find useful info. Qualitywise its not bad, the canvas they use are not as soft as the ori and usually felt tougher and thicker.But you cant really tell the difference by looking at it.

Edited by kahyeec

Hi gals, at first i no dare to take replica bag as well. But after get one from my cousin. Now, i really feel worth it coz it look the same with less money... hehe

For online order i also not dare to try especially the oversea online order, coz i heard from many of my friends that the quality is not as good as they advertise. So i prefer something that i can see & feel first.

Hi babes,

At first, i would like to say thanks on behalf of my cousin coz many babes ask me to buy bags from her :)

I never think of so many babes will ask me to buy de ....so, now i become very busy to send the bag :(

Secondly, i would like to ask for opinion from u gals , coz i really dun know how to do ler.

I thought of...if i can start this bss as a middleman to earn extra income. Mark up of Rm 20-30 each bag.

What do you gals think ? It seem like i m very calculative ...(so sad)

If many of you support then i might go for it...or continue with now coz last month my cousin present me a quite expensive watch as an appreciation. This make me so happy.

How how how......???

got to say this.. but even now..hookers from china n etc etc got Lv`s

My sister has a Lv bag and others..She hate it when men come to her and ask her how much is she worth.

Coz usually hooker always let ppl "bao" and they always buy branded stuff especially LV.

It kinda make the brand Lv into a bad name..

Dont u agree ?

i suggest that you get the original one better..

the statisfaction of getting original LV with your hard earn money is different... and the feeling of owning the original is different ... as you are able to walk with confidence ... anyway once people found out that you have a fake .. even the original one they will though that is fake..

Edited by Invincible Under The Sun

Hi to all babes who are LV fanatics! planning to get my self a new large Neverfull monogram canvass and a bucket one. Been saving money for these 2 bags, Any idea how much is the large Monogram canvass neverfull bag now? I had one before but..its only the medium one..and only a gift from a friend in italy. But since, I read your all your post...i'm thinking twice now..I might get a replica bucket bag or neverfull and 1 original..huh?! Any suggestion????help help help!!!

And also, coffee& tea how much is a large monogram canvass neverfull from your cousin? I'm willing to add extra charge for you as a middle person...hehehe..Thanks! hope you can help me.

Hi babes,

At first, i would like to say thanks on behalf of my cousin coz many babes ask me to buy bags from her :)

I never think of so many babes will ask me to buy de ....so, now i become very busy to send the bag :(

Secondly, i would like to ask for opinion from u gals , coz i really dun know how to do ler.

I thought of...if i can start this bss as a middleman to earn extra income. Mark up of Rm 20-30 each bag.

What do you gals think ? It seem like i m very calculative ...(so sad)

If many of you support then i might go for it...or continue with now coz last month my cousin present me a quite expensive watch as an appreciation. This make me so happy.

How how how......???

I think its a good idea. I would do it but only I would say earn RM20-30 per trip to POSLAJU. Instead of charging on per bag. That would be a fair way

to do bussiness .

i think authentic bag is still different than the replica 1..authentic bag has it own values...i will not criticize ppl who buy fake,especially those who change their bag regularly,as it is really not worth to invent too many money for a bag...with that amount of money,we can probably do a lot of things..however,if it is like a treat to yourself and the price is reasonable,and you can afford it,you should go for an authentic 1..you will be more confident and u need not have to worry about how other ppl is thinking..just my personal opinion~~

i have some replica handbags which i ordered from www.eshopintuition.com, the quality is almost the same with the original one.

but you d better have some original one, if you have some replica bags.

Hi Stronger06,

Sorry for the late reply coz i din chk this account for a long time chor. Sorry ya.

The large monogram canvass neverfull is RM 500, middle one is RM 480.

Dear all MM,

I would like to thanks again for all yr support by given many ideas and suggestion to me. Thanks all sifu ya :)

And i would also like to thanks for all the customers from this forum, thanks for yr repeating order that make me even more confident in the bags that i sell ler.....haha

Now, i had just post my bags pictures into my facebook account. Coz it is more easy to upload the picture there.

Once again, thanks for the support and have a wonderful day.

Edited by d3vil doll
user post facebooks and email address details

POST DELETED : PLS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOLICIT BISNESS IN DISCUSSION THREADS.FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN UR POSTS BEING REMOVED Edited by d3vil doll