Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Neutrogena

Hey peeps out there.. anyone fancy this brand of facial care?

anyone using this brand?

Name of product:

Effects:

i've use a few of them..

Name of product : Moisterizing Facial cleanser

Effect: very moisterized after every wash.. dont really like it

Name of product: Moisteriser SPF15

Effect: Non greasy or oily after the application, like it so far thumbup.gif

Some of the names i forgot already, but so far not bad-lah. biggrin.gif

anyone using their pore refining range? my mom wanna try that!

She is quite a fan of this Neutrogena though.. lookaround.gif

Does anyone know if Neutrogena has the Advanced Solutions Microdermabrasion System in M'sia? unsure.gif Can someone kindly help me find out about that?! biggrin.gif

I tried the Neutrogena Facial Peel. It was a bit stingy once you put it on. The effect was so so. I wanted to get rid of the acne scar but didn't happen. It did make my face radiant and softer tho. I won't repurchase cuz packaging is sux. You have to use your finger to dig into the jar to apply. They should put the gel in the pump instead. Anyway, I would like to try the microdemabrasion kit in the future and will give a review here.

i only try their sheet mask b4. its very good....n cheap. u gals can try it out. easier to use as it s in sheet form...n not sticky.

I have actually tried a couple of products from Neutrogena

Name of product: Moisturizer SPF 15

Effects: It didn't work for me as it was still too greasy after I applied it on my face as I have oily skin so that didnt work for me. sad.gif

Name of product: Microdermabrasion Micro Oxide Crystallized Cream

Effects: I absolutely LOVE this product that comes with the Microdermabrasion Kit. I didnt purchase the entire kit as I read that you can use your fingers and it still works. I have to agree as I purchased it thru ebay (cheaper) and I tried it yest. night. My skin felt softer after I rinse off. This morning as I wash my face I can feel that the skin texture is not as rough and patchy and it has even out quite a bit! thumbup.gif I'm loving it and I would certainly recommend it to everyone! Sadly, its not sold in M'sia though. I'm gonna get one for my mum for Mother's Day and bring it back! biggrin.gif

I am currently using some other product of Neutrogena as well but I will update as soon as I see the results. wink.gif

offtopic.gif You can read all the raves about Neutrogena's Microdermabrasion System here

Neutrogena Deep Cleansing, have been using that since i was 15

Neutrogena Deep Cleansing

same here.

also used one of their moisturiser, cant remember which one. both were effective in clearing up my acne when i was younger after trying countless overpriced cosmetic brands that didnt do jack..

their pore-refining range is also good cos it leaves your face feeling really smooth and fresh after wash smile.gif

I like their moisturizer.. They smell good.. In fact, I love any moisturizers that smell divine..

Neutrogena Deep Cleansing

yeah,i'm also using this products oh....hmm,for me i think is quite good lor....i like it!!

ermm.. though i'm a guy, after this i think i'm going to get the full Neutrogena Suite, scrub, deep cleansing, toner, moisturizer, i'm thinking shd i buy the mask.. tongue.gif

im currently using their fine fairness whitening cleanser(form), its not bad, i think my face feels softer everytime after washing, smells nice too!!

I'm using the light night cream. Its good, not too oily but just enough to feel that it's stronger than the day moisturiser.

Also using the Fine Fairness UV block- quite good- not oily but nowadays very hard to find in the pharmacy adi. Always out of stock

The gentle make up cleanser- the blue bottle with pump as face wash- very good also- claims to remove make up so no need to double cleanse the face. After washing don feel like very dry but got the 'very clean' sensation on the face...hmm..hope you all understand what i'm trying to say...hehe lookaround.gif

Neutrogena's one of my favourite facial care brands.

Stuff I've used:

Liquid Neutrogena - You can't go wrong with this. Good for everyday cleansing.

Extra Gentle Cleanser: I liked the milky cleanser although I don't think it really cleaned my face very thoroughly.

Fresh Foaming Cleanser: Was good too.

Deep Clean Facial Cleanser: This was good. I liked it a lot.

Alcohol-free toner: Um, I don't know. Don't really use toners a lot so I can't comment. Feels good and smells nice though.

Oil-Free Moisturiser: I never really used it as preferred something with SPF protection. Didn't like how it felt on my skin either, like a heavy film of something.

On-the-spot acne treatment: Worked for a short period, and made my face burn after that.

Moisturiser Spf 15: This was alright, but felt that the spf wasn't high enough.

Fine Fairness Moisturiser Spf 30: It made my skin burn and turn red. Too strong, I guess. I have sensitive skin.

Pore Refining scrub: This is my favourite Neutrogena product. I bought it because it was only Rm11, but found it to be very very good. Didn't irritate my skin at all, and left it very soft and smooth.

I just bought the Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser a while ago (only RM7.90 per 100g tube from Watson's). Going to try it out tonight.

Edit: Tried it, love it. It left my face squeaky clean, but not feeling tight at all.

Edited by Sze

I thought their Whitening mask are quite famous. Niu er (Ladies first) had recommended the whitening mask quite a few times.

im currently using their fine fairness whitening cleanser(form), its not bad, i think my face feels softer everytime after washing, smells nice too!!

did u use one set of them?r they good on oily n younger skin(17)?