Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Bust enhancement

i'm looking to firmming too.... one of my bust become sagging d.... anyone can intro product just for firmming and i totally need not enlargement d....i'm 34E darn frustrated la....

hi babes, i think shud share my experience here.

i went from 32B to 32C only with garnier toning lotion and special massage techniques used in morn and eve.

possibly it worked bcoz dat lotion has fruit subs (stimulatory effect) and caffeine to firm n makes skin more elastic. as for massage, go google for website selling breast cream, usu they put visual aid to show u how the massage is done.

not really a breast enhancement regimen but yeah it changed my cup one size bigger lorr.. hehe.

so basically what u need is find ways to make skin firm and elastic to move one cup bigger.

(tho now when i wear shirt ppl cn peep thru the gap btwn the buttons hohohohoho.. i think even if my boobs went back to 32B later i won't mind much LOL).

but i heard lots abt L'elan vital bust serum.. does it really do wonders??

The thing is.. are there any side effects for all these bust creams?? all these chemicals.. duno can cause breast cancer or not.. =/ Garnier toning lotion? can be used for boobs?

The thing is.. are there any side effects for all these bust creams?? all these chemicals.. duno can cause breast cancer or not.. =/ Garnier toning lotion? can be used for boobs?

yeaah sure it can be used for all body lor :D . heheh. it makes skin smooth n firm. try it urself.. the yellow tube/bottle. i accidentally bought it dat day bcoz of its verry nice smell.. dun forget to massage (it is prophylaxis of breast cancer) or ask ur partner he sure will like onee.. :lol::lol::lol:

but topical applications at least better than oral one in term of side effects rite..

n dats y hafta to be careful when choosing cream, dun use the ones which r not well known esp those fm thailand etc, the manufacturers might only try to take advantage of us self conscious babes.. look for highly positive reviewed from trustworthy brands.. :rolleyes:

no need any surgery to get big boobs.. massage also can..

after bath, apply vit.e oil then do simple massage...

i do it..and so far... ok.. hehehe

I read from somewhere that after breast feeding, breast size will shrunk abit, one even say that her breast size is much smaller than what she originally was before pregnancy. I'm not sure mb you would like to check abit before breastfeeding :)

yeah, i experienced this. i only noticed after having my second baby. after i stopped using my breast pump, the breast shrunk and smaller than the actual size. but during confinement and during being as milk machine, my breasts were umppp..

hi babes, i think shud share my experience here.

i went from 32B to 32C only with garnier toning lotion and special massage techniques used in morn and eve.

possibly it worked bcoz dat lotion has fruit subs (stimulatory effect) and caffeine to firm n makes skin more elastic. as for massage, go google for website selling breast cream, usu they put visual aid to show u how the massage is done.

not really a breast enhancement regimen but yeah it changed my cup one size bigger lorr.. hehe.

so basically what u need is find ways to make skin firm and elastic to move one cup bigger.

(tho now when i wear shirt ppl cn peep thru the gap btwn the buttons hohohohoho.. i think even if my boobs went back to 32B later i won't mind much LOL).

but i heard lots abt L'elan vital bust serum.. does it really do wonders??

you mean the Garnier Toning Lotion that is suppose to apply on face as toner?

there is this boob sucking device that is selling in some forum

claim to enlarge boob, by sucking fats from other part of the body to concentrate on the boob only

anyone here tried it?

I'm kinda interested, but am not sure does it work on me, cz I'm quite skinny

wat fat to suck then?

hi all,

looks everybody here is concern about theie bust.. Well, i had tried avon solution firming cream for 2 months.the result it does firms. But....not at my statisfaction. So, i changed my product to mustika ratu ayudara for round and fuller boobs(pills,maskar and cream at rm40). Result of one week of using mustika ratu is the tekstur of boobs is smooth.

One of my friend is using cosway l'elan vital enhancement serum rm 58(latest promotion price). She has been using for 2 weeks. Lately, when i asked her she said her boobs is hard and higher. bigger?? hmm..in progress maybe... :wink3: This product comes with cd. The same product also available in lift and firm cream version priced at RM 39.

Any comments??

Hey there, I am interested in the cosway l'elan vital enhancement serum rm 58, i think that's what i'm looking for, I have a 36D and I would like them to be hard and higher. Any progress? Maybe I may consider getting this.

Thanks.

Is that product work? http://www.kjinco.com/

anyone 1 have try on it? pls let me know. thanks

lol long ago post... no1 reply..... I tried at RM 164... Firms my breasts only atm lol.. Maybe bcoz i'm too lazy to put it on everyday >_< Like other bust enhancers, it pushes all the 'fat' the the bust making it more fuller or bigger la... but since i got no fat to push (skinny girl T_T) so im not sure about it making it more bigger.

I think need more ppl to talk about this

I actually bought 1 bra claim to said can enlarge busst size beacuse the bra has small balls can massage the breast & the material they used is very good at ventilation so your nipple won't turn dark.

The consultan said normal sponge bra is bad at ventilation, this will make your nipple become dark & can cause breast cancer de..... *______*

The bra called Lumimi wonder bra (anyone heard b4?). Mine is about RM400++ they got more expensive 1. The consultan said if you wear the bra everyday your cup size will increase 1 size about 3 years.

I wear since March this year, dunno effective anot...... But the consultan siad 1 bra can last for 3 years... can replace the massage pack(coz the small balls will exhausted) & if the rubber is loose can fix(hav to pay)

I actually bought 1 bra claim to said can enlarge busst size beacuse the bra has small balls can massage the breast & the material they used is very good at ventilation so your nipple won't turn dark.

The consultan said normal sponge bra is bad at ventilation, this will make your nipple become dark & can cause breast cancer de..... *______*

The bra called Lumimi wonder bra (anyone heard b4?). Mine is about RM400++ they got more expensive 1. The consultan said if you wear the bra everyday your cup size will increase 1 size about 3 years.

I wear since March this year, dunno effective anot...... But the consultan siad 1 bra can last for 3 years... can replace the massage pack(coz the small balls will exhausted) & if the rubber is loose can fix(hav to pay)

Hi where am i able to get this Lumimi bra ?

About the Breast Enlargement Pump (火辣辣超强双杯丰胸吸脂器) mentioned by nyin

Just check with magico yesterday, they have the stock.

Hahaha... it sounds like some joke stuffs... really funny... lolz.

anyways... can it be used on butt?

Hi where am i able to get this Lumimi bra ?

Hey, you can call this number : 016 2211 493 look for jasmine. She is the consultan sell me the bra.

Tel: 2282 8998

email: mpi.lumimi@gmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWL-Km8OeF0

Have anyone heard about or use this product before? My boyfriend send this to me =_=". I really have the flattest chest in the world. :unsure:

The product itself looks ridiculous. But the video is quite convincing. Hoping I could get some review and feedbacks about this product b4 I buy it.

The price :

If you are from USA, Canada, Japan, a voltage converter is needed. Countries with 220V voltage such as Australia, New Zealand and Europe do no need an extra voltage converter! Product Price: US40.7 without voltage converter

Registered Airmail: US17.47

Total: US$58.17 (RM194.614)

Product Price: US48.2 with voltage converter

Registered Airmail: US22.77

Total: US$70.97 (RM237.43)

Edited by d3vil doll

aiyo read some said bout pushing the fat to the boobs.. but how? my upperbody doesn;t have fat~ all the fat at the bottom~ i got a booty but small breast ( due to the dieting and i lose 7kg drastically). so right now im working to make my thighs and butt slimmer..

this thing is selling so hot in many web site..one of the seller even show naked upper body to show the effectiveness..really salute her bravenes

no i dont...

all that thing i dont thing its work...

but you can go for cologent inject...

my sis 21 years do...

her brest from 34a now is 34DD...

its safe & no side effect....

i can get it cheap...

just buzz me if you want...

i can recoment you to the doctor...

dont worry it SHE....

not more then 3k...

other place made it for 30k...