Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Bust enhancement

I tried it. It did work at first but not much, in fact not really noticable at all. You can feel the boobies are a little bit fuller but dont expect to gain a cup from this product. I tried it for about 1-2 months. I fall sick for a week and I stop during that period. When I finally get back to my routine, I loss almost all the gain, means I'm about to return to my earlier size.

As I know, massage alone can hardly bring permanent growth because it's just activating the outer layer of boobies. Anyway I'm not willing to try out the oral supplement, that makes me decided to give it a try. I'm kind of upset now knowing my efforts dont bring me what I'm expecting.

Gaining breast size is a very long journey, if you're coming to join me, let's gambate together!!

Good Luck :)

papaya farm nice mehhh

i thought round round and firm those are nicer?

ya.. I think firm boobs are much nicer than big boobs. but to get a firm one, you would need at least a B cup to get it firmed right? How to firm A cup boobs since it's dy firm enough :P

Do any one know what kind of cream can be used effectively for breast enlargement? I heard of few products ; for eg activa blossom bust enchancement, phytonia bust firming cream. Wonder u girls heard of this product b4?

I think cream or massage alone wouldnt be sufficient to enhance the boobs effectively. If you really mean to enhance your boobs size, and you are adventurous enough, you can try out the oral supplements. I'm sure you can get plenty of them on the net but beware not to pick the wrong product!

:wink3: Good Luck!!

haha.. true larh. i heard a fren had some massage treatments at BTS. from A to B lorh. not cheap worh!

whoever wants it get a bf to massage for u larh :lol:

Edited by bluishpaz

:thumbup1: well,i had done one 3 and half yrs bk.it cos me RM8000.I don think u can hv this price now.

i did survey b4 i finally choose one.

the average price will be around RM11,000-RM15,000 now and the procedures is fast and of cos its only some pain when u wake up.Malaysia goverment is only allow silicon implant for it is much safer than saline implant.

U can fine those xperince plastic surgeon in malaysia through net and of cos,there is a magazine_Plastic surgery is on the road .u can get one from popular bookshop or any major mamak running bookstores.

U can call to request to talk with the surgeon himself.

let say if u r staying within PJ area.i suggest u wont want to go there to proceed this big job rite/

there r plenty in KL city,Along Jalan Abdul Razak and Jalan Sultan Ismail

if u really need ,u should try to call those major private hospitals in KL.jst drop by to get the DOctors consulting info and they will give u a piece of paper with all those practitioners and their qualification info stated.

Be prepared b4 u nod b4 the surgeon.ask whatever u want and try get more info from that magazine and study well so that u know wat u should ask

by the way,i am on my way planning for the viginal rejuvenation procedures.trying hard to get more info from Singapore and malaysia.

and also the GO BRAZILIAN ,knows wat? thats go totally bold /hairless vaginal and most interesting is ,the laser will fair the skin and smoothen the outer park opposite with those rejuvenation procedures.

Its cheeper and if you afford to hv VRP then don left behind brazillian.everthing comes perfect without hair ,rite?

HIhihi....any body down there interested?? :clapclap:

oMG so sorry i never check this thread..

i thought u all will pm so sorry

anyways my aunty did it 7 yrs ago FOR RM 6000 at Kumar plastic surgeon .I will get the address later . There is also this good doctor in gleneagles my aunty saidi will go n ask her k . :)

Edited by Acceries

ahaa . wondering about this product also ..

aster, what oral supplement ?

:) there are many kinds actually. depends on how fast you wanna see the result or how risk adverse are you. you can even mix your own supplement using natural herbs that can be found from GNC, if I'm not mistaken. different herbs have different respones and maybe some small side effects like headache or gain weight. I think tht itx the safer supplement. there are oso breast gain pils in the market but my friend said tht she got her period stop for 2 months bcz of taking the pils.

i've used the clarins bust lotion years ago. whether there's any result or not, i didn't know coz i stopped using after awhile. too lazy to apply... hahahaha... just too many steps for me.

but i think the skin would become smoother and moisturised.

i saw an ad from cleo about this breast enhancer call Firm5

At: http://www.kjinco.com/

and available at SaSa, anyone heard or used it?

i'm keen to know too bcoz i'm low self-esteem about mine too. but plastic chest is not for me.

i saw an ad from cleo about this breast enhancer call Firm5

At: http://www.kjinco.com/

and available at SaSa, anyone heard or used it?

i'm keen to know too bcoz i'm low self-esteem about mine too. but plastic chest is not for me.

I have not tried it yet. It sounds so attractive! I think I'm definitely gonna give it a try!!

aha yes, since i'm from sabah i must order through online. of coz need some positive feeback about it b4 making decision to purchase it since there's no sasa here. Aster, would appreciate alot if u tried it and let us know!

i think a frequent massage is the best way rather than using those cream or stuff like that to apply... we might not know whether those thing would be harmful or side effect right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWL-Km8OeF0

Have anyone heard about or use this product before? My boyfriend send this to me =_=". I really have the flattest chest in the world. :unsure:

The product itself looks ridiculous. But the video is quite convincing. Hoping I could get some review and feedbacks about this product b4 I buy it.

The price :

If you are from USA, Canada, Japan, a voltage converter is needed. Countries with 220V voltage such as Australia, New Zealand and Europe do no need an extra voltage converter! Product Price: US40.7 without voltage converter

Registered Airmail: US17.47

Total: US$58.17 (RM194.614)

Product Price: US48.2 with voltage converter

Registered Airmail: US22.77

Total: US$70.97 (RM237.437)

It's affordable..but I really hate to waste my money again. I've used a few cream products, pay for bust enhancement courses and even take pills. None of them works. Not even a bit. The pills made me so pain when I am having my period and my period even stopped for a month. All my money! All my effort and time! Really gonna make me sick. Luckily I'm still alive.

This product really really looks and sound cheesy. But still, I'm desperate...haihs.

If no one have any idea about it, I guess I should give it another try =_____="

If it still doesn't work, surgery I'll go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWL-Km8OeF0

Have anyone heard about or use this product before? My boyfriend send this to me =_=". I really have the flattest chest in the world. :unsure:

The product itself looks ridiculous. But the video is quite convincing. Hoping I could get some review and feedbacks about this product b4 I buy it.

The price :

If you are from USA, Canada, Japan, a voltage converter is needed. Countries with 220V voltage such as Australia, New Zealand and Europe do no need an extra voltage converter! Product Price: US40.7 without voltage converter

Registered Airmail: US17.47

Total: US$58.17 (RM194.614)

Product Price: US48.2 with voltage converter

Registered Airmail: US22.77

Total: US$70.97 (RM237.437)

It's affordable..but I really hate to waste my money again. I've used a few cream products, pay for bust enhancement courses and even take pills. None of them works. Not even a bit. The pills made me so pain when I am having my period and my period even stopped for a month. All my money! All my effort and time! Really gonna make me sick. Luckily I'm still alive.

This product really really looks and sound cheesy. But still, I'm desperate...haihs.

If no one have any idea about it, I guess I should give it another try =_____="

If it still doesn't work, surgery I'll go.

interesting product....

Edited by SweetyAngel