Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Bust enhancement

Is there any breast implant surgery in Malaysia?

I noticed that Dermagenesis in Hartamas also doing this kind of cosmetic surgery but don't dare to ask coz I know it cost much more expensive, & I felt lil bit shy to ask more bout it.

Do you think doing such breast implant could give any unpleasant side effect perhaps like heavy feel at your boobs, backache, or else?

I would like if some of you could give some review of this. And for those who have done this, pls share with us.

How bout the cost range?

Is there any breast implant surgery in Malaysia?

I noticed that Dermagenesis in Hartamas also doing this kind of cosmetic surgery but don't dare to ask coz I know it cost much more expensive, & I felt lil bit shy to ask more bout it.

Do you think doing such breast implant could give any unpleasant side effect perhaps like heavy feel at your boobs, backache, or else?

I would like if some of you could give some review of this. And for those who have done this, pls share with us.

How bout the cost range?

It will be quite costly, this is not one time job, after breast implant you have to go for "service/maintanance" for every yr. Once you put in, will no turn back road liao, and they will not bear any responsibility of any accident/damage. Nowsday the more popular way of breast implant are using silicon. But, do you heard of recently there was a taiwanese lady who did the breast implant, when she doing yoga her "fake breast" burst? That's quite dangerous.

gers, b4 u do breast implant pls think twice.

I still think natural stil the best, if really wan to make it big i recommend you use bust enhancement serum. I also using it for enhancement now (:

take care (:

regards,

shiling

With breast implants, it could be fatal if u got into an accident ( i.e. motor accident where some heavy object impacts ur chest area ). Also, saw one episode abt that in CSI and that completely freaked me out.

Anyhow, i think size is not all that matters. Naturally big boobs sag without proper support, and even more so as you age. To keep breasts perky, try weight training that targets the chest area. It will help gv illusion of fuller breasts. And there's always Wonderbra and make up to create the illusion of full breats. Look what they made out of Keira Knightley in Pirates. :)

Edited by Marlene

i saw them do it in mtv. its quite scary actually. they do a small incision and stuff yellow bags in like stuffing things into the trunk of your car. but the results was wonderful. the poor girl had to endure some pain though. :(

I read the Star paper and also some articles few months ago... there;s one very famours cosmetic/plastic surgery in Malaysia, Penang... Attract a lot of tourists thou :rolleyes: and the reviews weren't bad ... d price is kinda affordable... dat's y dey attract a number of foreigners to the hospital/clinic.. but i got no idea which part of penang.. u can search it on d net ;) i think u definitely can find it.. Hope it helps :D

Anyway I dare not to go for breast implant too !! I heard it might BURST !! scary thou :unsure:

If u really wan to get a breast implant...MAKE sure u really think twice and get d best doc hehehe :P

I read the Star paper and also some articles few months ago... there;s one very famours cosmetic/plastic surgery in Malaysia, Penang... Attract a lot of tourists thou :rolleyes: and the reviews weren't bad ... d price is kinda affordable... dat's y dey attract a number of foreigners to the hospital/clinic.. but i got no idea which part of penang.. u can search it on d net ;) i think u definitely can find it.. Hope it helps :D

Anyway I dare not to go for breast implant too !! I heard it might BURST !! scary thou :unsure:

If u really wan to get a breast implant...MAKE sure u really think twice and get d best doc hehehe :P

talking about burst, if you *ahem* that may be dangerous.

Err so far I heard lar, although I am guy but then I know little bit bit about it.

Breast implant got 2 kind - water (salt water) and silicon. Water one is cheaper but then "feel" not that nice, but the good thing is if burst, your body will absorb the water. Silicon feels better, is more expensive, but if letup then bye bye lor.

burst? i dont think it will burst that easily haha! look at the girls on WWE the wrestling shows. U see them being pounded to the floor face first... didnt burst...

Actually I think its more about personal preferences. Some people like their breasts to be huge and some tend to like it when their breasts are smaller.... well, some just like they way it is. I must say I am not really into breast implants but if you think it will make you feel better physically and emotionally, no one can stop you right?

By the way, for all myb information, its a fact that Penang has one of the top world facility and services for breast implants. ( I was shocked to know about htis also.. i didnt know that Malaysia is so "keng" in plastic surgery too...) Lots of foreigners came to Penang for their breast impants which includes a holiday package together !!! This means that they will be here not only for a breast implant operation but it comes with a holiday trip. The whole cost if not mistaken will be about RM40k ( I am not sure about the current price now... coz I knew about this few years back ). Its really cheap if compared to other countries. Whether it is safe or not... well, its up to one's opinion and the risks that they are willing to take and go through.

If not mistaken, I did know about this in a magazine also in TV... It was showing about all the plastics surgeries location around the world.... that comes with a holiday package... Surprise???? But its True....

Edited by sexylady

breast implant is really dangerous ley.. but for the "beauty look".. some girls will still willing to take the risk. but when you "feels" it.. most of the time is not natural. So, i think only those stars really need that bah, cos they are living with their appereance.. and for the rest of us, maybe shld save the money and spend it else where?

cheers! =)

HUM.. MY AUNTIE DID IT BEFORE .. a breast enlargement...she did the saline ..implant it actually looks really natural compare to the silicone .And saline if it burst it will be safe...my aunty has had her implants for six yrs already it looks really natural.. my aunty ..say they only cut or slid a bit under your breast to insert.. after 3 weeks the scar cannot be noticeble at all.

i took care of her ... lol in the first few days my aunty could move around already.

And p.s my aunty has a very sexual active life never burst also..haha... likes to jump around go sauna steam..do this do that safe to say its your own choice...

just as long as u choose a goos plastic surgery doctor. But if YOU WANT MY AUNTY'S PLASTIC SURGEon i can give you his office address

my aunty did her breast for rm 10 k...six yrs ago i think now would be rm 8k or 9 k... if any less than that..its not from a proffesional.

Do any one know what kind of cream can be used effectively for breast enlargement? I heard of few products ; for eg activa blossom bust enchancement, phytonia bust firming cream. Wonder u girls heard of this product b4?

Most of the cream are aiming at bust firming, not bust enlargement. I don't think there is any cream that can effectively enlarge breast, if there is one, noone would go for surgery, and the company which produce it would have become one the richest company in the world .... the most the cream can do is, maybe, 1-2cm larger after hundreds of application.

Eat more nutrition food while you are still young, eg beans, curry, milk, papaya (dun laugh, really! ) will help... massage would help a bit too...but if you are already over 20 years old, then I also dunno what can be done ... I wish I know lor... sob sob....

Hey Chest Presses, I mean exercises for the breasts are :thumbup1: . Do check it out: http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/breast/exer_press.html

:lol: This one is even better! http://www.enlargebreastguide.com/

aiyoo.. why need big breast.. not all guys like big breast. if u make it big, u cannot make it small anymore. one way street.

aiyoo.. why need big breast.. not all guys like big breast. if u make it big, u cannot make it small anymore. one way street.
Wei! If there is no demand in the market, no supply lor. Just think about it hor. :wink3:

haha.. a lot of ham sap guys like papaya boob isit?

maybe their mom didnt feed them enough when they are young. that's why they crazy for big boob.

maybe their mom didnt feed them enough when they are young. that's why they crazy for big boob.

Duh, dunno le ~ am not a man wor! :lol: YOU tell me lor! :lol1:

LOL this is funny

but all guys like big boobs, some say very ugly with big boobs

I always see this advertisement with a pretty lady *not to mention with a pretty bust too*

which advertise for bust thingy

saying no surgery needed no injection no dunno what lar

maybe they do massage on yr boob lol

GELI BETUL !

papaya farm nice mehhh

i thought round round and firm those are nicer?

well i dont look at girl breast to decide whether i like her or not. therefore that two extra fat on the chest dont really matter. most important is the heart behind it.

Personally, I think breast implant will not stay long, I mean it might not look good when you are old. Imagine the rest of your body is sagging and wrinkled, left your firm boobs alone....LOL no hard feelings, just an opinion.