Sign in to follow this  
ms_me

The Si Fu said something weird would happen on me..

Last week my mum brouhgt me to a temple and the "si fu" said that I'd experience something weird in this month (chines calendar). I kept reminding myself about this and always think of something would happen. Then one day when was alone at home, I heard somebody's voice in the house. I had been intriguing and not dare to walk out from my bedroom. I was pretty sure that all my family members were not at home as it's a weekday, everybody went to work. Then after a while, I walked out silently to see who was there actually. Guess what? My sister forgot to switch off the radio..!! tongue.gif I was too coward.. anyway, I'm not the only one who "think too much", this person's story is more funny Spooky Story biggrin.gif

Hmmm... normally i dont go see si fu de.. cos if he say sum thing is gd its okie la.. gd wor but how if he say sum thing bad den i'll think n think n think n worry.. dun wan later hear edi heart not senang.

Last week my mum brouhgt me to a temple and the "si fu" said that I'd experience something weird in this month (chines calendar). I kept reminding myself about this and always think of something would happen. Then one day when was alone at home, I heard somebody's voice in the house. I had been intriguing and not dare to walk out from my bedroom. I was pretty sure that all my family members were not at home as it's a weekday, everybody went to work. Then after a while, I walked out silently to see who was there actually. Guess what? My sister forgot to switch off the radio..!! :P I was too coward.. anyway, I'm not the only one who "think too much", this person's story is more funny Spooky Story :D

The spooky story is very funny.. taken from Malaysia Airlines' blog? i read a similar story in their blog just now: http://www.malaysiaairlinesblog.com/?p=30

I think this is scary..

yeah i agree with you Pinkygal.. after that incident, i just tell myself dun be so superstitious. If i have done nothing bad in my life, nothing to should be scared. I forgot to mention that the spooky story was taken from Malaysia Airlines' blog. There are lots of other interesting stories in there. and some travel tips also.. we can leave comment for those articles too. I read the one yukisoo mentioned. so far not yet experienced that, maybe my luck..

HunnyBear's right. its all in the psychology. if someone convinces u dat something bad will happen to u, u'll keep thinking about it so much dat something really happen

[quote name='scryllis' date='05 October 2008 - 01:56 AM' timestamp='1223143013' post='519411']
HunnyBear's right. its all in the psychology. if someone convinces u dat something bad will happen to u, u'll keep thinking about it so much dat something really happen
[/quote]

yalo yalo.. believing oneself much better... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]