Sign in to follow this  
epileatheral

Ahmad Ismail : Orang Cina ialah Penumpang!

hmm...to me 3 yrs isn't good enough. He had raised a possibility of May 13 to be happen again. This is a matter of life and death man. Protesting on the street to fight for justice are eligible for ISA ..now this racial issues 3 yrs ban only?

C'mon Pak Lah, if you wan to return back ur pride and dignity you should do better than this. Anyway, i'm hoping for the 16th Sept now. Not to be an extreme supporter but to hope for a better life.

Out of a sudden, this fella talks about chinese is immigrants so hurtful to us la.

After all these yrs, we thought we're part of Malaysian community. Died in helping each other fighting the Komunis, Japanese invasion and British colonial for decades. Today they claims that we're immigrants???!!!

Just have a look at the top 10th most riches malaysians. Aren't we chinese had help Malaysia in terms of economy progression?

Lee Chong Woei fights for a silver medal in Olympic and now is the highest in world ranking. What else do you want??

We're immigrants???

Sorry for being racist..i feel that Ahmad Ismail is a jerk that try to put the whole nation in chaos.. Nobody know why he did that, maybe sumone behind him askin him to.. Anyway, to all chinese, please dun step into their trap and try to repeat May13.. All is their dirty tricks in politics..as my dad alwayz said, stay far away from politics.. politics is a war that never end..

good luck to Malaysia..

kacau bilau pasal ahmad,

cina kena kanan dan kiri,

tolak ansur pun ada had,

masih mengharapkan badawi?

Urbansaint... your reaction over this issue is just what they wanted. They wanted chaos... so that the nation change their focus from the anger against government.. to racial issues.

Ryan is right. That's a more mature approach on handling this issue.

Look at this country. A Sin Chew daily reporter and Raja Petra, arrested under ISA for writing statements that may cause racial tension.

WHY THE HELL AHMAD IS NOT ARRESTED???!!!!! HE IS THE ONE WHO DID THAT.. AND CONTINUOUSLY CLAIM THAT HE'S NOT WRONG.

WHY THE HELL HE'S NOT ARRESTED???

Urbansaint... your reaction over this issue is just what they wanted. They wanted chaos... so that the nation change their focus from the anger against government.. to racial issues.

Ryan is right. That's a more mature approach on handling this issue.

Look at this country. A Sin Chew daily reporter and Raja Petra, arrested under ISA for writing statements that may cause racial tension.

WHY THE HELL AHMAD IS NOT ARRESTED???!!!!! HE IS THE ONE WHO DID THAT.. AND CONTINUOUSLY CLAIM THAT HE'S NOT WRONG.

WHY THE HELL HE'S NOT ARRESTED???

So true. Why isn't he detained under ISA?

Breaking news! THERESA KOK is being arrested!!!!

Seems like my theory is materializing. Arrest those pro Chinese people... cause tension... make the chinese riot... then Malays fight with chinese.

I hope the chinese community will stay calm and take this thing in a mature way. Hope no riots tomorrow.

Edited by epileatheral

Yaya, i agree!!!

why was the reporter arrested and not the maker of the statement???!

Shouldn't the person who started all this be a bigger threat to security??

The reporter was merely reporting what she heard...

does that mean next time if anything like this happens again, we will never know cos it cant be reported???

Ridiculous man!

Hope Ms Tan gets released soon, dunno what will happen to her if under ISA, cos whenever we hear ISA, its for quite serious crimes right??

Hope she's ok...

Even MCA agrees that Ahmad Ismail should be arrested and not the person reporting the incident! Seriously, it's time to review the ISA or abolish it completely. Some parties are using it for their own means.

How very convenient. One day, BN decides to unblock Malaysia Today. The next day, RPK is arrested. We can see tru your motives la...

yep!! agreed!! why is ppl who write arrest under ISA and why is Ahmad not under arrest???

since he said such things that will MAYBE cause chaos in our country. and since Najib apologize on his behalf means they also think Ahmad is wrong.

It's really unfair.

Government said that Ahmad is not detained under ISA coz' UMNO has already punish him...

Oooh.. ic. So, next time, I rob a bank.. or killed someone... my parents punish me... then, the Police will not take action againts me?

COOL!

I love this country. Let's go do some crime. Sorry dad... SPANK ME! SPANK ME HARD...

Government said that Ahmad is not detained under ISA coz' UMNO has already punish him...

Oooh.. ic. So, next time, I rob a bank.. or killed someone... my parents punish me... then, the Police will not take action againts me?

COOL!

I love this country. Let's go do some crime. Sorry dad... SPANK ME! SPANK ME HARD...

:lol: uve got a point there..but seriously!it is obviously sick wif wut they r doing..sick sick!!hate malaysian politics..corruption everywhere.. This is one of d reason younger generation dont acknowledge politics as much as the elders did I guess..

I'm quite relieved to see the people's reaction so far. Luckily no one come out with ugly protests...

And I'm glad to see the Islamic groups voicing out in support for the release of Kok and RPK. Jamaah Islah Malaysia voiced out today that the arrest of Theresa Kok is injustice.

According to the ISA, Theresa Kok lead a petition againts a Mosque to ask them to lower their prayers loudspeakers. Which is why they arrested her.

However, the alleged Mosque has also voiced out that Theresa Kok is not involved in the petition.

Hello All,

First of all im a malay and i enjoy myself having friends from different races but lately i really confused why these politicians need to brought up this issue? based on history of course lah that chinese are penumpang. Eventhough u might be called as "penumpang" but ur ancestors are people who fight for malaysia independence as well and same goes to indian. It is definitely not appropriate to bring up this issue anymore. To me every races has make their contribution to our beloved country and everyone shud be treat equally. I hate our politicians these days. whenever their seat is shaking they will create this racist issue. oh ya we need someone to tell him whats the word "malaysian" mean?

I'm quite relieved to see the people's reaction so far. Luckily no one come out with ugly protests...

And I'm glad to see the Islamic groups voicing out in support for the release of Kok and RPK. Jamaah Islah Malaysia voiced out today that the arrest of Theresa Kok is injustice.

According to the ISA, Theresa Kok lead a petition againts a Mosque to ask them to lower their prayers loudspeakers. Which is why they arrested her.

However, the alleged Mosque has also voiced out that Theresa Kok is not involved in the petition.

The people's reaction has been mild cos luckily the chinese are not so extremist...

and luckily it has been mild otherwise if anything happens, the whole issue will be played up and blown out of proportion again,

and then it will be a neverending cycle...

I want my peace back...

Lets rewind to the time before this year's election and by-election pls.... :(

All these nonsense are created by government. Luckily... there is stilll peace becoz it is not malay vs chinese or vice versa. It's people against the government!

I am a chinese and have many malay and indian good friends. We work and play happily together.. Shame on those trying to stir racial tension for political gain!

Edited by SweetKindBabe

COOL!

*claps claps* :clapclap: just like you said. if i beat up a teacher in sch and the sch suspended me. so that's my punishment right? so what if the teacher decided to sue me. well.. if things are gonna be like this.. hmm.. :rolleyes: i would actually like to do that.. haha

:lol: uve got a point there..but seriously!it is obviously sick wif wut they r doing..sick sick!!hate malaysian politics..corruption everywhere.. This is one of d reason younger generation dont acknowledge politics as much as the elders did I guess..

you're right.. younger generation dont really acknowledge politics that much. but i guess, since things are getting really hot now, they are starting to be interested to know what actually is happening. well, i was not interested in politics at all before. i think it's really boring. until last year, i've got into Form6 and start studying a subject called "Pengajian Am" and teacher start telling us stories and facts bout malaysian politics then i realise.. how interesting. and from the election on march, great..!! i've learned alot. and so does my friends.. we are all starting to be getting know more bout malaysian politics.

For what is happening now, it's really sickening!! well, i do have malay and indian friends. and we are all living peacefully and happily together.

Before this whole post-March 8 fiasco, I wasn't interested in politics as well. But then, certain things bugged me in the mainstream papers and I started reading Malaysia Today and other underground blogs. Really opened my eyes then and I'm very up to date with political issues now. Some people needed to be reminded of their rights and fight against those who abuse them.