Sign in to follow this  
epileatheral

Ahmad Ismail : Orang Cina ialah Penumpang!

See what Ahmad said today;

Get out of BN, Bukit Bendera Umno head tells Gerakan

He said Dr Koh’s leadership had also resulted in the state Barisan failing miserably in the March 8 general election.

“He is a leader who is really good at tai chi but I would also like to remind everyone not to forget that the Malays are equally good at silat,” he said

“I want Koh and Gerakan to be responsible in case any untoward incidence takes place in our country.

“I hope we will not be pushed against the wall, ” he said, as supporters thumped tables and shouted “Hidup Melayu”.

Why, of all time, is he making all these racist remarks? Is there any problems between Malays and Chinese at the moment? NO!

Now is about the NATION and the Government!

A small fry like Ahmad... suddenly coming out with all these remarks.. I can't help to smell something fishy about this whole thing... that a bigger plan may be ahead.

I HOPE I'M WRONG, but I'm imagining this;

1.Create a racial dispute

2.Spread the chaos across Malaysia

3.Turn it into a major racial riot

4.Declare State of Emergency

5.Existing ruling coalition government rule unconditionally

6.History repeats itself...

Yeah... really hope I'm wrong.. but things isn't looking too good.

So far the Pakatan Rakyat is pretty quiet about this. I think they should remain this way.. and don't meddle with it.

i think he doesn't mean nothing,,strongly think that there's no hidden agenda beside that..

as malaysian we need to fully supoort our goverment no to issue agenda to turn situation become worse,,rite?

He is just making noises to gain support since he is being investigated for corruption. What he said is nothing new, chinese and indian are always treated as pendatang all this while. After 51 years we are still regarded as "Visitor" of this country without recognising what our forefathers contribution to this country, i can surely say that without us the "Visitor", economy of this country wouldnt be still at this level.

Edited by bkk

let's see after today's appointment with the PM and DPM

your guess is based on Dr Kua's book theory and the basis that old plan being recycled. the difference now is that a lot of property and business are owned by Malays rather than Chinese compared to 1969. Are they going to check the property first before doing anything? I think not practical lah. Tukang Besi mentioned in his blog that since LGE took over, tenders are open for all Bumis so the previous beneficiary can't get the same level of benefit hence a little bit unhappy

but the tearing of KTK's photo is over the top

possible, but let's wait till this evening.

Taken from Teo Nie Ching's blog....the writer / fler got some grief!

Jika ahli politik nak meleraikan perpaduan rakyat Malaysia dengan gelaran pendatang dan penumpang, soal saya adalah "so what?"

Bapa saya dilahir di Malaysia dan datuk saya datang daripada Fujian Province. Saya rasa saya adalah rakyat Malaysia. Saya memiliki IC, paspot serta bayar cukai Malaysia. Bahkan pejabat tanah pun ada catatan bahwa saya memiliki harta tanah di Malaysia. Bila say berada di Hong Kong, orang kulit kuning sana panggil saya "Orang Malai" (orang Melayu).

Bapa dan mak saya telah bekerja sebagai pekerja kerajaan Malaysia sampai bersara. Saya pun membayar cukai yang masuk dalam dana kerajaan untuk banyak kegunaannya termasuk bikin masjid, beli kapal selam, bayar kroni dan sebagainya.

Adakah semua pendatang orang kelas dua? Adakah penumpang patut dicemuhi?

Amerika Syarikat negara yang paling kuat di dunia ini. Tengok tokoh mereka, Albet Einstein, Carl Lewis, Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, JF Kennedy, Halle Berry, Bill Gates, Thomas Edison, Alan Greespan, Bakri Musa tak larat bilang semua. Semuanya keturunan pendatang, semuanya bukan berasal di tanah Amerika. Tanpa mengira warna kulit, tumpu sahaja kepada kerja-kerja mencipta nilai, hasil dan pembaharuan maka AS jadi negara terkuat kini.

Tak suka contoh negara syaitan besar? Tak apa. Cristiano Ronaldo, Petr Cech, Frenando Torres adalah pendatang di Manchester United, Chelsea dan Liverpool. Fabregas pula kat Arsenal. Tanyalah semua peminat kelab-kelab tersebut di England atau di Malaysia, si pendatang itu perlu dihalau tak?

Di Malaysia yang kuat persoalkan isu pendatang, dasar kerajaan pun mengelirukan. Suka pelaburan asing tak? Suka. Suka pelancong asing tak? Suka. Ambil jurulatih asing untuk badminton, bolasepak, bowling tak? Ada. Ada dapat kejayaan tak? Ada. Ada Malaysia My Home 2 tak? Oh tentu ada. Ada pekerja asing tak? Ooi angka bukan kepalang sama ada kolar biru, putih ataupun bogel. Ya-lah, Hospital Saiful pun mengupah doctor Myanmar. Ada penuntut asing di institusi pengajian tinggi tak? Ada, sumber rezeki-kot. Hambali pakar bom dapat sijil rakyat tak? Jika tak silap saya dah dapat-kot. Banyak pengundi di Sabah yang bukan lahir sini kan? Saya dengar ada tapi saya tak pasti. Apa yang saya pasti tak ada orang kata mereka penumpang dan pendatang yang tak patut dilayan adil.

Sudahlah, jangan bising kuat tentang asal unsul seseorang itu. Rakyat Malaysia dengan internet harus buka lapangan fikiran dan pemandangan. Yang pentingnya dia itu orang baik atau tidak, berjasa kat masyarakat atau tidak. Dilahir di Malaysia pergi rompak dan rogol memang jahanam dan kurang ajar.

Asyik bising tentang hal yang salah. Soal yang lagi penting dan relevan adalah kemelesetan ekonomi kita, saingan daripada negara lain, pembaziran wang cukai rakyat dan jenayah.

Tengok Singapura budak pukulan kegemaran ahli politik kita ni. Pendapatan rakyat mereka dua kali ganda kita. Jenis makanan di pasaraya mereka lebih segar,lebih banyak pilihan daripada pasaraya kita. Tak perlu beli kereta kerana sistem pengangkutan sangat maju. Jenayah pun kurang, paling teruk saya dengar adalah seluar dalam perempuan dicuri. Mata wang mereka kuat oleh itu kos impot dan kos melancong mereka murah. Rasuah kurang leh itu dana kerajaan diagih balik kepada rakyat menerusi bonus rakyat. Pulau kecil itu tiada hutan balak, ladang kelapa sawit ataupun telaga minyak tetapi ahli pentadbiran mereka tak buang masa melagakan rakyat ataupun ambil rezeki sampingan.

Saya dah keluar daripada tajuk pendatang atau penumpang kerana isu ini tidak relevan. Apa yang penting adalah lupakan perbezaan perkauman dan menumpukan segala perhatian minda dan sumber tenaga kepada kerja-kerja yang lebih produktif agar kehidupan kita adalah sejahtera dan selesa.

Edited by flyboy

hmm, here's my thought....

Bangsa Melayu is said to derive from Southern China and some part of India (not sure where) + with hundred years of mixing i.e. with Arabs, lots of races from the Indonesia part and many more, I'd say it's kinda difficult to find a true Melayu nowadays.

My point is Melayu in Malaysia is so receptive to many culture and different ways of doing things and it's so prominent in the way of conversing, dressing, eating and even the taste in watching stuff via TV!.

As such, all this rap about one bangsa Malaysia will happen sooner or later IF people are receptive to the idea enough and able to communicate, understand and give and take with one another.

If we keep having all these unhealthy feelings, how can we go forward as one nation!

Anyways, fyi no country in this whole world is perfect. Even the Americans who preach about one nation and equality amongst all race only allow the African Americans and the rest of the "colored" people into the same education as the "white" Americans like in the 1970's and they reached their independence way, way, way, way earlier than us in Malaysia.

What am I trying to say?

We need to give ourselves more time to understand and accept one another.

There's nothing wrong with being different and there's nothing wrong with wanting to be the same.

What we need to do is communicate amongst each other and tolerate.

Come on, let's be proud of being Malaysians (=^__^=)

p.s we are all pendatang on this world k?

the original people in Malaysia is the Orang Asli la (if I'm not mistaken).

come on guys..don't put so stress on that.. we are malaysian rite..dont u love malaysia?

dont fight here.malay+chinese+indian need to be together.respect each other.dont be so emotional about race.remember our country history and we will appreciate about everything.dont demand too much becoz we'vegiven so many things.what else do u guys want..pls stay calm and cool..i dont want to stay in country like Iraq and others..i love malaysia so much..stop it..

Guys... if this theory is true... then, continuing the debate on Melayu, or CINA.. penumpang or not... being angry over those words... is making things to fall into "his" plan.

I'm a Chinese in Malaysia. I go to Warung to have my dinner.. my favorite warong, and my favorite pak cik warong. And all the malay people there. Do they treat me as Penumpang? My malay friends.... do they teat me as Penumpang? HECK NO!

We are all Malaysians.

It's only some unscrupulous parties trying to stir things up, to divert the nation's focus (on a fair and clean government) towards racial disputes.

I think, we should just let him talk whatever he wants... And no one should take any heed on what he says. I doubt that any ISA will detain him though.

I'm a Chinese, Malaysian. I earn a decent living here, and have a comfortable life.

Moon, if you read what I'm trying to say here in this post...

I'm not trying to vent anger on this Ahmad guy...

I'm not starting this post to let us be angry and debate about Chinese and Malay here..

But.. I'm looking at the Reason of all the things he did..

What I hope that what I've thought would not happen.. and all of us.. don't be so angry over what he say.. and start to create a racial dispute.

That's what I'm trying to say too. At first... I got angered hearing what he said. But then, when he persisted on it... I start to think of the motive of doing this.

Guys, it's bad enough for politicians to stir up trouble. I don't think we need to speculate what will or will not happen. Let them sort things out. I'm reading that UMNO is going to take stern action against Ahmad Ismail so let's just cool our heads and see what happens.

Well.. maybe I'm abit far fetched about the recurring May 13. But .. I think this is part of the government strategy.. to divert the attention of the people.. from "anger against the government" to racial tension.

Anything and everything is possible. This is all merely assumptions, lets just hope for the best. All these political, racist fights is seriously getting more out of hands. One word for all : chill

the fastest and easiest way to get all the malay unite together is when they come out to fight the chinese. dun care la u r from PAS ke, Umno ke, as long as hantam Cina, they will unite cos we challange them and push them to the wall ma....but, that was last time la. now most of the malays also know wat ever they do, it will only benefit umno-putra, not bumi-putra...