Sign in to follow this  
misLve

i'm too tired to live love like this!!!help!

:( babes..

i wonder if u guys also used to have love like this..

my bf and i are together for almost 4 years,but now he seems far away from me..

every night i wait for him to call me but never.also tell me to save money, don't spend too much on phone call..do not treat me like before,always angry with small matter.jerk at me.sigh..i feel so tired of this..but when i told him what's going on, he said that i'm ridiculous, he is so egoist, never thinking of my feeling..don't know lah..when i think to leave him, suddenly things become better..call me up and later we become so close, but that happens only for a while, things will come out as usual..too pain.help me. what should i do? :lol1:

I'm actually in the same situation as you. But different coz it involved a girl im courting. We bonded very well after we met tru a mutual friend. We would text each other till late at night. We had great chemistry. But recently, she stopped replying promptly to my smses, sometimes only after a few hours then she reply. She says she's busy. I've thought of giving up on her but I love her very much. Sometimes, she will sms me out of the blue and we will be ok again. Sometimes she hurt me so bad till I feel like forgetting her forever.

I think I'm just gonna give her up and move on.

Looks like you both are facing a case of your "significant other" being bored with you or there may be someone else involved. I know this for sure coz there are so many tell-tale signs that u guys mentioned. And speaking from experience, I did that to one ex of mine when I got bored of him and wanted to leave him. It's either u try to spice things up in your relationship or be prepared to walk away. Coz usually when things like this happen, it'd kinda hard to mend. Am sorry to sound harsh but hey, this is what life's all about. We all go thru the same motions and experiences, it's hard to ignore the obvious. All the best folks.

Four years is a long time. My longest one is 2 years sad to say. The fact is he is talking thing slowly and there is not much spark in your relationship anymore. This is the time where both couple would have cheated on each other because of the lack of attention they are getting trying to seek new attention for someone else or just trying to seek more attention from just their partner. It is normal that you should feel alone and sad bout this matter hence you bring up the issue of breaking up.

Actually this relationship had no come to an end. He still cares a lot about you just that he feels that this relationship had turned into a matured one and hence he reacted this way.

It hurts to see that the guy you can the most in this world actually didn't pay much attention to you. You tried to have a nice talk to him but the result would be he will says nothing is wrong and there is no need for argument and as you said he will treat you nice for a while then thing will go back to square one. He is just being a typical guy altogether. But if you haven't got his attention the way you used to get why not try a different way?

Guys also are like girls sometime. They needs attention. Why not try something out of the ordinary to see if you guys work out or not. Instead of just dinner and movie relationship why not spice thing up a bit. It may not be him that plan everything for the evening each time. You may come up with something special as well. Take him to do something that you guys don't usually do. Some chocolate and flower for him will make his day as well. And trust me it works for guys as well not only girl.

SEX! This is a powerful words/tools that we human have. As well all know guys thing about this three letter words as often as girls think about LVs. This is the most important aspect in a relationship. I am sure that there is tonnes of book out there that can help you guys enhance this aspect of the relationship.

There is few questions that you had to ask yourself:

Do you ever check his sms or email without his knowledge?

Do you care so much for him that even if it hurts people around you and you still think he is correct? (Even he is wrong)

Ever think that you are too good for him?

How often do you guys argue?

Did he ever plan about the future?

If you are not sure then it's time for serious consideration of breaking up because this relationship is going no way. Try to do some assessing on your own. Write on both side of paper the good and bad about him. Do you love him or are you just used to him? This about this as in you are about to get a new house and thinking of moving away from your old one. For your old house you know every Cons and Pros of the house. You are used to your own house do you want and environment change? Or maybe the problem is simple. You just don't like the color of your room all you need is a paint job and you will feel good again.

Hope this few advice can help. :)

I'm actually in the same situation as you. But different coz it involved a girl im courting. We bonded very well after we met tru a mutual friend. We would text each other till late at night. We had great chemistry. But recently, she stopped replying promptly to my smses, sometimes only after a few hours then she reply. She says she's busy. I've thought of giving up on her but I love her very much. Sometimes, she will sms me out of the blue and we will be ok again. Sometimes she hurt me so bad till I feel like forgetting her forever.

I think I'm just gonna give her up and move on.

thanks guys..i really love him but now feel that so bored and tired of all this..i also think that may be becoz we are now have a lont time relationship and he got bored of phone call everyday. i am afraid to loose him but can't stand relationship like this..

i wanna give up but afraid of everything.. is there somebody who understands me?

SEX! This is a powerful words/tools that we human have. As well all know guys thing about this three letter words as often as girls think about LVs. This is the most important aspect in a relationship. I am sure that there is tonnes of book out there that can help you guys enhance this aspect of the relationship.

Im just wondering, do you mean that sex is actually important in a relationship?In my opinion, it does not have to be necessary.. A relationship could go on without having sex too unless u are married.Tell me Im conventional but I dont think one need to satisfy one's sex need without having a mutual relationship a.k.a marriage yet.. If this is one of the reason for a relationship to be sour, I guess one could move on and search for a better partner..

Ive read/heard somewhere that a relationship is the best at its 2 first years..and will eventually decrease as it goes on. As Cyrille said, he might think that the relationship had turn into a mature ones..thus, why don't u try to spice up things just like things were 4 years ago when u first got to know him and became an item? Or maybe try to do things that u might want him to do for u all this while to him instead..

Or maybe he turned sour due to a few things that u might have said before??Try to remember back what had been discussed lately..marriage issue perhaps?Or maybe he's just trying to make u trust him more without being too dependant to him as its already been 4 years btwn d both of u.. Or worse comes to worst..there might be a third person involved but dont assume too fast..

Greetings misLve.

Seems like we are almost same with the situation we encountered right now. U can check out my topic as well if you are want to. :)

Anyway .. Cheer up abit,k ..

i'll leave.

why stress up yourself?

maybe it does not involve 3rd party or something. maybe he's just busy with work.

but im definitely not gonna put up with all this rubbish.

why wait for his call when u can use the time and do somethign to pamper yourself?

he doesnt understand you, but do you understand yourself? look and fight for what you want.

not waiting for it to appear in front of you.

yup i think s** is also not necessary i love..but sometime we have to admit that it is important to maintain the relationship. but in my situation, i think i do not need it before married..i need something to boost up his mind about the importance of me..but what is it..i won't let him go and try my best to stay with him as much as i can do..rite now i feel more stronger but dont noe bout tomorrow..afraid to be weak again..hate to be lonely..

thanks kaka..wish you're rite..

why wait when you can enjoy what you want, why wear those "shackles" if he is not planning anything for your future after 4 years chances are he will not, so gal wake up and think again for yourself, youth wouldnt last long better start planning for yourself gal !

u know i face this situattion before with my ex....totally like you but the i break of with him due to this and lots more problem that occur (due to his selfishnes, all he think is about himself, money and his frens). i think i wasted 3 years to try to maintain all this but seems like it takes two hands to clap so i give up and he did try to ask back the relationship with more like arrogant and angry manner like i cant live without him and scold me somemore. so i din accpet him back and guess wat two weeks later he with a new gf le.....i hurt cos my love for him 3 years can be replace with a new gal in two weeks...

love urself more..you give what you have to give....u do what you can do.....now is up to him ler..if u try but he did not care..tell yourself u deserve someone better....trust me...two of my ex 's also like that..but now i happier...i more cheerful than before (as my fren say)....

thanks babes..but i need to be strong enough first to be apart with him..if thing ge worse then i 'll think about break up..

Im just wondering, do you mean that sex is actually important in a relationship?In my opinion, it does not have to be necessary.. A relationship could go on without having sex too unless u are married.Tell me Im conventional but I dont think one need to satisfy one's sex need without having a mutual relationship a.k.a marriage yet.. If this is one of the reason for a relationship to be sour, I guess one could move on and search for a better partner..

Ive read/heard somewhere that a relationship is the best at its 2 first years..and will eventually decrease as it goes on. As Cyrille said, he might think that the relationship had turn into a mature ones..thus, why don't u try to spice up things just like things were 4 years ago when u first got to know him and became an item? Or maybe try to do things that u might want him to do for u all this while to him instead..

Or maybe he turned sour due to a few things that u might have said before??Try to remember back what had been discussed lately..marriage issue perhaps?Or maybe he's just trying to make u trust him more without being too dependant to him as its already been 4 years btwn d both of u.. Or worse comes to worst..there might be a third person involved but dont assume too fast..

I live with my girlfriend for 2 years and believe me we did everything except intercourse. Well what i mean SEX is not actually really doing it (FOR THOSE WHOSE ARE CONVENTIONAL) but he is a man he still got needs and it's the best to get it from someone they love right. Right now we are having long relationship and going strong. We had been together for 7 years. Once in a while i'll do something special to surprise her and once in a while she will do something special to surprise me. A relationship is bout communication. As long as the communication keeps going there is not going to be problem. It's hard to get guys to open up but then there is no harm to request the guy to open up. Encourage them to do so and soon you will notice that there is so much new thing to be discover from both of you.

u know u're doing ur part in the relationship when u realize that the happiness of your partner matters. i believe when u love someone, u must give them your all.

but, i also believe that you matter. so if u're not happy and nobody's helping you out with that problem, it's time to leave. good luck dear :) gambate!