Sign in to follow this  
h0043337

Taiwan

i had the oyster mi sua too...but cant remember how it taste already....that place was packed with ppl....i luv to go to taiwan..wish to go there again...am planning to go there nx yr...girls pls update here about ur shopping trophy huh..

the fried chicken (salted fried chicken) is so so nice...gosh..i miss the food...

those accesory so cheap, and u can find so many cosmetic brands that not available in malaysia....

Edited by makeupjunk

Me also 2 nights at Taipei, but total is 5 nights cos will be going to Taichung, Kaohsiung & Hualien also.

I think 2k NT should be enough...that is about RM230 right?

mmm....2K NT im affraid not enuf 4 5nites wor...

bcoz in taipei itself oredi got so many thngs 2 get....

kaohsiung oso got nite market 2 go oh.....

dont 4get 2 take a boat tour at 'love river'!!

i think i won't spend alot on clothes & shoes there, i heard the sizes there are mostly size s. I'm not petite & i have big feet.

so i will only spend on food, maybe accessories, bags, etc.

does branded stuff selling cheaper in taiwan than malaysia? :P

any1 knows how much v roughly nid to spend including airtix and accommodation if travelling to only taipei for about 5 days?

thanks

ya lo, the clothes are mostly free or small size, cant fit me too....branded stuff ah? not so sure if it's cheaper lei...but, definitely can find a lot of brand that can't find in malaysia...

ya lo, the clothes are mostly free or small size, cant fit me too....branded stuff ah? not so sure if it's cheaper lei...but, definitely can find a lot of brand that can't find in malaysia...

hehe..v can definitely find alot other brands than in malaysia..even our neighbour countries, Thailand (bangkok) and s'pore..

anyways..thanks info..m planning to go taiwan next year tho

Hey..i am working in travel industry..Try SA Tours, service very good even most of my clients also satisfied..Can look for Jason, said recommend from Bryan..Can also visit my site at www.*** auto spam filter ***..thanks

Hihihi i juz came back from taiwan!

Hmm, mostly is winter clothing there and i only grabbed some tops from Bossini, it was more than 50% discount!

I wanted to buy boots but they dun have my size...it's freaking cheap, the price is from RM45 - RM68!!!

Ate alot, gain a lil weight hahaha.

I also just came back from Taipei on sunday. Got some Majolica Majorca's products, accessories, clothings and also Shiseido's. I wished i had more money to spend there...

The food were great and people are usually helpful and kind. The electronics were so much cheaper than in msia!

hey..it's look kinda fun...mayb after spm wanna go there wif bf =)

but can i know how much do i need for 2pax by following the tour?

hi all!

i will go taipei on this coming november..can anyone share with me the place that must go in taipei? shopping, food, any other interesting place?? thanks! cant wait to go! hehe

QUOTE (tRiXie @ May 30 2009, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi all!

i will go taipei on this coming november..can anyone share with me the place that must go in taipei? shopping, food, any other interesting place?? thanks! cant wait to go! hehe

Hi tRiXie, I just came back from Taiwan last month for an International Health & Nutrition Seminar. It was my first time to go to Taiwan, Taipei. I really like it there. Seriously, you got to See It To Believe It !!! smile.gif

After my my Seminar (work purpose), I spent another few more days there. I went to Shilin Market that you cannot miss, they have so much stuffs there including food hahaha... but I won't recommend you to eat too much of those stuffs
as its really really bad for our Health, so you eat, but eat less smile.gif
There's a lot of stuffs to shop and I must mention this, the branded sports shoes like Nike, Adidas, Puma etc... are so so affordable and CHEAP !!! The same model like in Malaysia, you can almost buy 2 pairs in Taiwan. Not to mention, I bought a few pairs myself hahaha...

If you are going to shop for clothings, I will recommend you to go to Wu Fen Pu, that's where all the wholesale is at and its also very very cheap till you can't believe it. I think you will shop till you drop over there. Wu Fen Pu is recommended for the Girls, as for the guys, not much choices there ya so if you got any guys going with you, just to pre-inform them so they won't be disappointed. They have some relatively good stuffs for the guys but compared to the Girls, probably will be something like 90% over 10%. Go there around after 4pm is when the shops starts to open smile.gif

101 Tower is a must go as its the Trademark in Taiwan. You will like it there.

Then I also went to Yu Len Ma Tou if I'm correct with the Spelling hahaha... there they have a very beautiful bridge that you should only go there at night. You need to take a boat or ferry there around RM10 if i'm correct.

There are so many more cool places to go but I just don't have enough time lol... as my mom and sister joined me in this Business Trip.

So I wish you a happy trip and a safe journey there tRiXie...