Sign in to follow this  
Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy

MEET UP SESSION

kaka is super talented everything she can excel from talking till singing .. raindeer also everything also.. found some special guy kenz my friend fishing guy, JLX Aikzhou really sequence connectors in the scene they really make conversation interesting. Layloumou seems mysterious and quiet. But we did have fun all the way.-.-

Layloumou seems mysterious and quiet.

"Mysterious and quiet"... mmm, I like the sound of that. I shall introduce myself that way from now on. "Hi, I'm Mysterious and Quiet."

:)

Hahaha.. you gotta be kidding me right? Laylowmole is mysterious and quiet!? Hahaha... I think collin haven't started his talking 'engine' yet ler... lolz... Collin, don't be mysterious and quiet... you should be funny and crazy.. lolz...

Kaka and Adrina was definitely the best singer in the whole of RedBox. When they duet, the world spin faster by 30 seconds cuz I know my heart beat was beating faster by 30 beats! Lolz....

Feiyinz, yourself ain't that bad. :) Just a bit blur but very funny guy too! Kenz finally sang, i think if he really sang louder, sure lotsa girls will be lining up at the door! Hahaha....

Kaka, you gotta mention that Paris Hilton song? Who pick that song anyway? Hahahaha... I think it was Jlx or was it Feiyinz? All I'm sure was, Feiyinz kept scream JOLIN JOLIN JOLIN yet he doesn't read mandarin... lolz... but he is sure one heck of a JOLIN fan.. only can sing JOLIN songs... lolz...

Yours Truly,

Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy

hahaha Jolin sure .. just after class thats y got bit blur blur. Every saturday and sunday got lectures so sigh... Jolin is famous for her voice and her.. u know very famous de. i believe many out there also Jolin fans.

Hey it's been a while since i log in n post something here...

i dun even noe got tis outing... if i noe i would join also... haha...

yea aikzhou there's really lots of outing last time n i did join some outing also.. haha..

n my fren kenz find his true love here in tis forum... cool huh... haha..

it's good u start organising something... lol..

hope 2 c if hav any new outing coming soon...

lol..how come jesse seems bored in one of those pics? haha....hey hey..did anyone manage to take videos?

wow, glad u guys had a lot of fun. I am sorry i cant make it due to me having to travel monthly now. I sure miss out on a lot of fun :)

Glad that outings in myb are restarting again. Hope to join u guys real soon :)

looking forward for new gathering ..haha

Whoa... glad to see that some of the other members is back in action! :) Well, what should the next gathering be like? Any ideas? Hmm.. would be nice if some others help out to plan the gathering and i can sit back and relax... wakakaka.. just kiddin.. i enjoy doing all this planning... :):P

Well... its always nice to see old and new faces. Let's see if we can plan another outing soon... :P

Yours truly,

Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy

Hi guys,

Nice to see there is so much "I want to join in too!" and "I will definitely be there" but what about "Do you need some help?" lolz.... I mean, it would be much of a welcome if we were to have some kinda commitee to organize all these gatherings. I mean, someone gotta take the lead, why let it be only one person to plan, it would be much fun to have more ideas from more people.

Let's see if we can setup some kinda commitee members so we can be more organized for the gathering. Hehehe....

Yours truly,

Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy

Greetings Bro.Aikzhou ..

Haha .. you know me, I will try my best to assist you when help is needed. Once I'm settled down in KL .. it will be much more easier. :)

Looking forward to it ...

Regards,

HughiE

Errr... AdamG dude, you mean you will fly down from Cali just to join up? Lolz... you sure about that!? :P

Okie, we have people people is willing to bake cakes (of cuz the lulian must be supplied by me.. wakakaka.. as it was my promise before) and Hughie is a part-timer volunteer... not enough... anymore guys or ladies wanna chip in as the unofficial MYB committee called "The Gatherers" ?? lolz....

Joce, BBQ sounds nice but err... i dunno anywhere got public area for us to BBQ unless its at a beach side.. and the nearest to people in kl would be Port Dickson. Hmm... but I don't think I can attend any gatherings for the next of whole month (NOVEMBER) due to a few project work is expecting to tie me up including my weekends. However, I will do my best to chip in and initiate the planning once we have a solid plan. Then again, Hughie and a few more other members did mention a steamboat gathering. We did that before when our ol' groupie was always having monthly gatherings and it was very fun indeed.. everyone rushing for the food.. lolz :P let's keep that steamboat idea first... as for bbq... anyone has any ideas where we can have it in KL ??

There has been a few members who sms me to ask me organized further gatherings which I am sorry to say, I will have to put it on hold if the initiative has to come from myself. But let me not stop anyone of you who are interested in meeting up with the ol' folks and the new folks... :) I'm pretty sure I'll try get one or two of the buddies that I befriended with from MYB eg. William a.k.a Lordy and Kenz a.k.a Kenz and Jessy a.k.a Jlx to organize the gatherings for you guys. These guys are great too! :) and most importantly trust-worthy and a gentleman.

Well.. let's keep this thread going by posting new ideas until we can come up with something solid and then I'll start a new thread for the new gathering. Hehehe... Till then ... tito!

Yours truly,

Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy