Sign in to follow this  
reiyana

help? moisturizer with sunblock for oily sensitive skin??

hi there, you may want to consider 'California Baby Everyday/Year Round SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion'. It is organic and is non-chemical with Japanese Green (anti-oxidant properties) and a beautiful essential oil blend. As it is NON-GREASY, this sunscreen works great under make-up, giving a nice 'cover-up' base under foundation or powder. Perfect for acne skin! (coz my sister with serious acne skin is using it and she loves it!) No harm checking it out in http://www.littlegreenbuddies.com/webshape...kProductItem=34

[color="#2f4f4f"][/color]

you can try this. Caviar BB Cream from Korea.

5 in 1 results :

hydrating, whitening, sunblock SPF35, make-up based, anti-aging.

Main ingredients : caviar extract, 24K gold and etc.

Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and acne-prone skin as it has soothing effect.

Retail price : RM139 (50ml)

QUOTE (reiyana @ Sep 2 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi babes!
i need help to get a moisturizer with sunblock in it. i have a quite oily face and also very sensitive (wrong products and i'll get pimples ALL OVER!)

my face is also very sensitive to sunlight, it gets very red when prolonged exposed to sun.
so, any of you girls has any recommendations for me?

or maybe perhaps tips on how to use separate moisturizer with sunblock? like which one do i apply first?

thanks in advance!

EDTTED
Edited by d3vil doll

**GIRLS,PLEASE DO NOT SOLICIT BISNESS IN DISCUSSION THREADS .TQ smile.gif

i'm using Za True White Day Protector Daytime Moisturizer with SPF 26 PA++.
my skin oso oily skin. i sue it about 1-2 months, my family members could c the result.
besides make ur skin fairer, it will help to recover ur scar.

I have quite oily skin, always gets oily after apply any brand of sunblock . But after tried out this Monrose rebalancing day cream Spf 30 for few months, I could say it si the best sunblock i ever used. The best thing is it comes together with moisturizer, so it is convenient for me.

It is also very good in brighten up my face... lightbulb.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ladybirdfly @ Jun 23 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have quite oily skin, always gets oily after apply any brand of sunblock . But after tried out this Monrose rebalancing day cream Spf 30 for few months, I could say it si the best sunblock i ever used. The best thing is it comes together with moisturizer, so it is convenient for me.

It is also very good in brighten up my face... lightbulb.gif biggrin.gif

It is true... My face used to be very itchy and sensitive last time.. This balancing day cream solved my problematic skin, i use it as my day and night moisturizer, i m loving it!

My skin is oily and I too do not like to put on oily stuff onto my face. However, we need to protect our precious skin, otherwise we become tua sebelum waktunya! Creams with spf tend to be oilier, and the higher the spf is, the oilier it tends to be. This is why I use creams and moisturizer with spf 15 (just enough to cover the 6-hour period when the sun is out). I understand 1 spf lasts for 20 minutes. One more thing, better use product with sunscreen and not sun block. Our skin still needs the vitamin E that the sun provides for free. If we use sun block, our skin will not gain the vitamin E so needed for beautiful skin! Different story when you go swimming or out on the beach lar!

QUOTE (kaklani @ Sep 17 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My skin is oily and I too do not like to put on oily stuff onto my face. However, we need to protect our precious skin, otherwise we become tua sebelum waktunya! Creams with spf tend to be oilier, and the higher the spf is, the oilier it tends to be. This is why I use creams and moisturizer with spf 15 (just enough to cover the 6-hour period when the sun is out). I understand 1 spf lasts for 20 minutes. One more thing, better use product with sunscreen and not sun block. Our skin still needs the vitamin E that the sun provides for free. If we use sun block, our skin will not gain the vitamin E so needed for beautiful skin! Different story when you go swimming or out on the beach lar!

I thought sunscreen= sunblock unsure.gif what is the different ? rolleyes.gif

The rebalancing day cream from Monrose worked for me. I can't miss a day of using it, including late evening.
It helps to keep oily skin at bay, evens out skin tone and complexion looks dramatically nicer and brightened during afternoon time..:)

Hey babes,

I am in a similar situation here!

Try using Oxy! Its good! It has zinc in it and not only prevent breakouts but also reduce the oiliness or my skin!

I have tried using Sunplay too. Its still oily in my skin tho =(

sunplay is too oily.
actizen sunblock really non oily gives perfect glow. you may search for actizen at lowyat.com/stufffortheladies forum to read the review and feedback given on this sunblock. 1 botle can last at least 9-12 months.

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='14 January 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1263404288' post='577846']
sunplay is too oily.
actizen sunblock really non oily gives perfect glow. you may search for actizen at lowyat.com/stufffortheladies forum to read the review and feedback given on this sunblock. 1 botle can last at least 9-12 months.
[/quote]

Rodial Glamtox has SPF 18 together with peptides that relax the facial muscles like Botox, Hyaluronic acid that act as fillers for wrinkles, pomegranate ellargic tannins for antioxidants and brightening and also Vit C. I don't think there's a better moisturiser in the market. 1 50ml bottle can last a couple of months if used reasonably. You can get it at [url="http://www.rodial.perfectenhancement.com"]www.rodial.perfectenhancement.com[/url]

I have used Monrose Rebalancing day creams for sometime and i m quite satisfy with it. The price is quite reasonable for a 2 in 1 moisturizer which comes with Spf ..I hope Monrose would not remove this product, because i really love the non-oily texture very much.

Yup, The day cream from Monrose serve what u want..:D
I have been using for many bottles. What I like about it is: 1. very light 2. non-greasy 3. doesn't have that yucky sunscreen smell 4. Does not make me break out which is amazing b/c everything makes me break out. I understand that it could leave a whitish cast, but my trick is to apply the cream, then do other things like eat breakfast, hair, get dressed etc, then come back and put [url="http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=15478/Ultra_Light_Sun_Block_Lotion_SPF30/Shiseido_/Sunscreen"]makeup[/url] over it (if you make up la)and I don't have any whitish cast.

So I think you have to wait a bit so it can sink in. Also, you can't use too much. It is tinned, so you can take a small amount and spread it around. Nice! u can get more info from its website www.mymonrose.com:D

[quote name='fuji apple' date='06 May 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1273129232' post='582649']
Yup, The day cream from Monrose serve what u want..:D
I have been using for many bottles. What I like about it is: 1. very light 2. non-greasy 3. doesn't have that yucky sunscreen smell 4. Does not make me break out which is amazing b/c everything makes me break out. I understand that it could leave a whitish cast, but my trick is to apply the cream, then do other things like eat breakfast, hair, get dressed etc, then come back and put [url="http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=15478/Ultra_Light_Sun_Block_Lotion_SPF30/Shiseido_/Sunscreen"]makeup[/url] over it (if you make up la)and I don't have any whitish cast.

So I think you have to wait a bit so it can sink in. Also, you can't use too much. It is tinned, so you can take a small amount and spread it around. Nice! u can get more info from its website www.mymonrose.com:D
[/quote]

I personally find the rebalancing day cream is slightly heavy for me sometime...may be it comes with sunscreen....but fortunately .......to have the Sebum Controller to balance it. i find them is a perfect combination now.:rolleyes:

[quote name='sugarpine' date='13 July 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1279012889' post='586261']
I personally find the rebalancing day cream is slightly heavy for me sometime...may be it comes with sunscreen....but fortunately .......to have the Sebum Controller to balance it. i find them is a perfect combination now.:rolleyes:
[/quote]

yea yea yea! Monrose day cream is lovely.. and the sebum controller is even better:D

I m using Monrose rebalancing day cream. I hv combination to oily skin. It suits me perfectly..No greasy feel and i look more radiant during work.:thumbup1:

sunscreen and moisturizer were hard to find a product compatible for oily skin , well i use this[b] SunPlay[/b] Skin [b]Aqua[/b] UV Moisture [b]Gel[/b] SPF 25 PA++

gel is better than lotion / cream for oily skin ..

Try the small size 1st with cost RM5 - 6 if i'm not mistaken

[quote name='athenayyy' timestamp='1310996122' post='597825']
Is Clarins sunblock good?
[/quote]

I tried last time, but remember it is quite sticky for me..^_^