Sign in to follow this  
HunnyBear

Eyelash Tonic

i myself use Mavala eye lash serum.around 2 weeks can see result ady

i need to condition my eyelash as i use mascara,eyeliner and eye make up on daily basis :P

I m not sure why...my eyes will get allergy or itchy each time i use eyelash tonic.. <_<

check the ingredients on the label to ascertain what ur allergic to

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for eyelash tonic which i need natural eyelash extension/lenghthen. Not the fake one. Anyone got good recommendation?

What recommended brand, price and where to get? Any side effect?

hi im using dermafleece ... price i buy from indonesia.. i get from http://profiles.friendster.com/perfectbeauty

price 100rm

but its rilly work :clapclap:

i used 8 days my lash growth and dont have any effect ^^

QUOTE (Lifespark @ Jan 22 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah ..babyclam has yet to comment on the results..i actually researched about it long ago. Im sure u guys heard about the story behind it that the founder actually created it cos his wife had to go tru kemo and her eyelashes all came off..
the Salesgirl at SASA said the results on the eyebrows are the most obvious....i seriously need help with my eyebrows rather than my eyelashes..><

not sure whether is it true the SASA salesgirl told me that it can be use on eyebrows too... anyway did u try this product?

wow, it seems that TFS has a lot of good comments! i feel like trying it after reading those comments. but i wonder if they got give instructions on how to use it? because i don't know how.

bought TFS eyelash serum.. been using it for abt 1 week now.. i can c my lower eyelashes grow abit..dont think its as effective though.. i dont really see any diff on my upper eye lashes sad.gif maybe vaseline 1 works better? where to get jojoba n the other oil u girls mentioned earlierl? Edited by babyv

QUOTE (misskitty @ Aug 30 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow, it seems that TFS has a lot of good comments! i feel like trying it after reading those comments. but i wonder if they got give instructions on how to use it? because i don't know how.

Use the eye essence the same way as ur using a mascara smile.gif
Apply on ur upper lashes first ,then on ur lower lashes.Use zig zag method to make sure all ur eyelashes is conditioned evenly.
I do a review on the Face Shop eye essence.U can read it here: Click here

Hey need help, anyone know where to buy Canmake eyelash essence?
I went to Sasa KLCC, pavilion, sg wang... All dun have :( Keep saying no stock but I think they stop selling. Canmake got new packaging for the product, not sure if price still same

I used to have very short eyelashes but after applying vaseline every nite b4 sleeping......WOW!!! it reallly works....
Tips from an indian maid i had last two years......Worth trying babes!!!!

[quote name='traclyn' date='11 September 2008 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1221134330' post='515965']
QUOTE (HunnyBear @ Sep 11 2008, 05:09 PM) tracly, sound wonderful, how many left frm your half dozen? Do u sell?

How long does the eyelash tonic enhance ur eyelash? As mine, it takes 30days. Till now 1 week alr. . . seem no effect [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

yeah but the results obviously u need to be hardworking enough and patient...
i left 5 more tubes to go cuz one tube can really last me very long...
actually i bought half a dozen for my own personal use...

but i can suggest u one more brand but im not sure it works well...
its from cosway...
Bioglo Eyelash and Eyebrow Enhancer

for more details u might wanna visit these websites
[url="http://eyelashes.hypermart.net/lipocils.html"]http://eyelashes.hyp...t/lipocils.html[/url]
[url="http://lizz1901.blogspot.com/2008/07/biogl...w-enhancer.html"]http://lizz1901.blog...w-enhancer.html[/url]

im a member of cosway i could buy for u if u want.this month has promotion its for RM35
[/quote]

Hey, you're a cosway member rite? do they still sell bioglo eyelash and eyebrow enhancer?? coz i Really wanna get it, but i can't seem to find it or something.. please if ur selling. i really wanna buy :D

[quote name='pretty67' date='21 January 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1264003735' post='578100']
I used to have very short eyelashes but after applying vaseline every nite b4 sleeping......WOW!!! it reallly works....
Tips from an indian maid i had last two years......Worth trying babes!!!!
[/quote]

Wow.. i NEVER knew we can use vaseline. and there i was thinking to buy the TFS or the kjc product to try on. Cuz every night i also apply vaseline on my lips to make it more moisture as i work in office too many hours >.< always having lips cracks.

Shall try it and see if it works!! which i really hope it will ! cheap + results :P

i've used 3 types of different eyelash tonic.
TFS, MAVALA n ETUDE HOUSE.
for me, mavala works better.
TFS n Etude House are very affordable.
both not more than 20.
smells good n works juz nice.
as 4 mavala, i bought 4 bout 40 if not mistaken laa.
any1 hav somethg different?
i would wan to try new stuff:lol1:

[quote name='Pufferfish' date='06 December 2009 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1260044309' post='576367']
Hey need help, anyone know where to buy Canmake eyelash essence?
I went to Sasa KLCC, pavilion, sg wang... All dun have :( Keep saying no stock but I think they stop selling. Canmake got new packaging for the product, not sure if price still same
[/quote]

tried times square? it was ages ago since i last purchase my canmake eyeshadow~

[font="'Century Gothic"][size="3"]I've tried [b]Mavala, Loreal, Talika[/b], the [color="#00FF00"]best goes to Mavala[/color]. I used up 2 bottles and my 3rd bottle doesn't work out for my lashes anymore....Mavala gives me more volume on my lashes in fact. Loreal is totally useless. Talika is darn expensive yet not much effect though....And I'm seriously suspect that Talika makes my eyelids super duper itchy and I gone for allergic med afterwards. Now, I'm still worrying about that and keep it away....[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size="3"]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size="3"]Thinking of getting [b]DHC[/b] through online, seems alot of Taiwanese raive about it~ Between, I did noticed a brand name [b]Rapid Lash[/b] in Shins(Retailed at RM199). Anyone tried before? [/size][/font]

According to them, you can even use this prior to applying your mascara, so as to create a protection layer for your lashes. But I'm not too sure if the tonic will affect the staying power of the mascara.Talika has an eyebrow version.A lot of people say they use it on the eyelashes also because it works better and is easier to use.

I agree that kjinco eyelash serum is the best and formulated with highly effective nourishing factors that fully replenish eyelash needs for nutrients. It nourishes and repairs our eyelashes from roots to tip. High moisturizing effects protect our eyelashes from damage.