Sign in to follow this  
BeautyGirl

Forum Password

I am having problem with this site n i don know who to ask . As i am new here n i couldnt find a topic where we can ask question so i guess i'll post my question here . I recently wanted to view a topic call "breast size" but couldnt get in as it required "forum password" . What should I do ? Or how am i supposed to get the password ? Thanks .

need to get from sexual intimacy mods.. just pm one of them.. but i think you need to have at least 10 post or something

correction..at least 100 posts..

who are the sexual intimacy mods? :unsure:

tis so call intamicy forum, very interesting de ah so many requirement before can enter, i wonder so challenging makes me so curious

same here...waiting for password as well for the protected forum. wonder what is the procedure on getting the password? i heard that you have to got at least 100 posts before you can request the password. but then i also heard that it needs to be approved by the mods. why is that? is there some sort of 'only selective ppl' can enter those forums? if so then how do the mods decide?

Far as I know, the minimum requirements to make the request for the password from the mods is to have 100 posts.

Once you have 100 posts, you can PM any of the mods for the password. The mods will then determine if you should have the password based on your 100 posts. For eg. if you made 100 posts which are insightful or are relevent to the topic, then you might be allowed access. On the other hand, 100 spam posts.......

At least, I think that's how it works. Afterall, the minimum post count requirement was 10 posts (i think), way back then.

More than half of those are spam posts. This was back when posts in the Chatterbox section counted towards post count.

Besides, there are other members with even higher post counts, somewhere in the region of 10k+

I have been told to contact fred for password of one of the protected forum but up till this day never heard anything. Is there someone else I can PM for the password? Kinda fed-up waiting for too long now. :(

I've just accumulated 100 posts. But i check the intimacy forum there, fred wrote you need at least 1 star and 100 posts to qualify for the password. I only have 100 posts but no star. Anyone here know how to get the star? And what star is that?

Ya ya, GD, yesterday i check in the overall top poster, some really has thousandsss and thousandss over of posts. Very geng...

I am in the same boat with murdoc82 and erine pink....I have applied a couple of times but I don't know why I can't be given the password?

I havent apply for the password yet as i think i am still not qualified. Sorry if there are any misunderstanding.

I guess i still need a star to qualify for the password. Have you got your star yet flyboy?

And i just notice something strange. I posted a few post oredi but my posts count remain the same... must be some problem i guess?

Edited by erine pink

i gone through that...what happen is that the next day, the total goes up 1 shot. Batch processing...I think.

as foe the star, according to Cas, 100 posts = 1 star but I have more than 200 and the only star I see is from work! :bulb:

yupp if i;m not mistaken cas told me that every 100 posts will get you one star. correct me anyone if i'm wrong.

anyway...so what is the conclusion here? is it not possible then to get the password then? hope anyone from admin can address the confusion here.

Ok guys, to clarify some questions, first of all, you need to make 100 post before you can submit your application to fred for the password. He will then proceed to review your application and do take note that even if you do make 100 post, it will not guarantee you the password. Reasons being, some people just make that 100 post to obtain the password and in most cases their post does not add on or bring any substantial value to the forum. Hope this answers your questions. If there's anything else that we can help you with, you may PM any one of the mods.

Thank you Cas, your explanation is very much appreciated. Is fred the only one from admin who can give out the password? The reason I'm asking is that I have not heard anything from fred up till this moment regarding my request for the password. Have PM him a few times but no response. Which leads me to believe that he might have been inactive for quite a time now. If that is the case, then is it possible for sum1 else from admin to take the role instead of fred? Some of the guys/gurls here have genuinely reached the 100 post limits imposed by the admin, so I think it is unfair for them to be left wondering around by the admin without any help.

Hi, you can submit application to me. We will either grant you the access of put you in pending list, we don't necessary give access to everyone who accumulated 100 posts.