What is ur race?  

444 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur race?

• malay
    • chinese
    • indian
    • eurasian
    • others

since someone brought up the issue of having more ppl of different races to show the true essence of m'sia as a multi-racial country .....

i haf no doubt that chinese dominate the board now.. but this poll shall go on till forever tongue.gif so we can see how much we've changed..... as in if we managed to attract more members of other races wink.gif

user posted image

hahahahah..seem like there the only malay here..and its me..kekekek..oh well i'm really proud of it and i'm really proud not bcos i'm malay,i'm proud bcos i'm malaysian...cheerssss

user posted image

Same here....a pure chinese too. Hey otaichi, I agree with u too...I'm proud to be a Malaysian !!!

user posted image

Ya...true Jo...as malaysian we should not care abt our races...but most important our country...and proud to be malaysian...i guess lots thinking same as me oso...heheheheh.peaceeeee~~~~

3/4 Chinese 1/4 Baba. tongue.gif

purpose of this thread is to check the races of members.. we want to try to increase more members of other races other than chinese because it is obvious that this forum is chinese dominated.. we want this forum to show the true essence of malaysia as a multiracial country...

Yes, Malaysians aren't comprise of Chinese only. So then, more babes of other races should be invited to join this forum to reflect the true diversity of our Malaysian culture. smile.gif

I'm Malay + Chinese

Having met rude motorists and rude bus drivers and inconsiderate smokers (who don't give a darn about the healthy people around them)... its very hard to say i am proud to be a Malaysian... actually I feel very sad becoz I do not see a bright future for Malaysians if they carry on this way. sad.gif

hehehe..i'm sino-kadazan...which is 1/3 is kadazan and 2/3 is chinese.

i believe m'sia one day turn to a better country than now...

hey guys... those 0.25 parts or 0.6 parts people don't lar put yourself as others. others is for those ngam-ngam half-half people. mix about don't consider mixed, okay? thanks.