Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Work Clothes/Office Look

Anyone have any suggestion on where to buy work clothes? those formal clothing? like slack, pants, blazzers, shirts, etc

List them out ! thanks! kisss.gif

I'd highly recommend you "Essentiel Tee", "Ruffle sleeve Lock&Key Top" its a cute shirt check it out...

You can purchase formal clothes easily from online stores as there are lots of stores who has great formal clothes collection. You will get the idea about which are the trendy formal clothes npw a days. You will get the results fast and also knowlege regarding matching clothes.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6860]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6859]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6889]

These jackets are something different from the usual plain jackets we wear to the office. They are something that will attract attention with the ribbons and unique collar. As for the blouse, you can wear it as it is or with a tube or inner slip to make it fun and stylish.

These jackets are something different from the usual plain jackets we wear to the office. They are something that will attract attention with the ribbons and unique collar. As for the blouse, you can wear it as it is or with a tube or inner slip to make it fun and stylish.

this is quite unique!

Hi there, if you are interested maybe you like to check out my online store as I sell mainly office outfit. Have a new day :)

wah.. G2000 really nice?
i saw their design is almost the same like padini.. almost la i mean..
any others?
thanks for all the recommendations people! biggrin.gif

If you want to buy formal clothing for your work then i think you have to select online shopping which is only the best way to get any kind of designer,casual,stylish fashion apparel with best offers and discount rate also.

this is quite unique!

Hi Debbie, you may check out the full collections at www.wendcollection.com. We are giving 10% to 30% discount for all ready stock items.

Hello darlings! It would be great if you gals can check out my facebook fan page. We cater pretty dresses perfect for work or a girl's night out.

Click the link below and don't forget to share with your friends.

We are offerring 10% + Free shipping now :) https://www.facebook.com/xarabella.collection

Ladies, check out these, simple one piece dress which can go with any colour of jackets and the trendcoat dress which is simply trendy enough for office.

106015900.jpg106015804.jpg

why not shop online saving all the fuzz?

i bought G2000, giordano ladies, zara, mango, H&M.  and now also some online shops

www.canvaus.com

simple and elegant designs =)

Hey all (newbie here),

While I agree with most brands that have been suggested, I think that working clothes do not necessarily need to be boiled down to formal blouses, slacks and conservative skirts. 

I like fun dresses, and I love colour so I try to look for clothes that are appropriate for work but are not too dull. I look out for online retailers since they tend to be cheaper, and you won't have a salesperson following you around (I know not all are like that but I'm sure most of you can relate to me on this). 

Just the other day I came across this, a recommendation of my friend. They are pretty new and are selling on FB. I have bought two dresses and a pencil skirt from them, pretty reasonable pricing and good quality stuff (I have had some bad experiences with online retailers so this is really important to me  :geek: ). 

Here's their FB link : https://www.facebook.com/donut.apparel

FYI I am not paid to promote for them, I am merely doing this as a satisfied customer  :kick:

P.S. Malaysian Babes have really cute emoticons! 

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for not updating our products for awhile, had been pretty busy due to good respond. I would like to thank those members here who have supported and glad to hear that you all are happy with the quality and cutting. Thanks once again.

Below is are some of our new collection, please visit us at [url=https://www.facebook.com/GlamStage]https://www.facebook.com/GlamStage[/url]

[url=http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/GlamStage/media/1_zps86935997.jpg.html]1_zps86935997.jpg[/url]

Below are our happy customer with their purchase. :clap:  :clap:

LadiesinGlam_zpsa246a9ad.jpg

Have a good day everyone. :)

Regards

Glam Stage

Edited by Glam Stage

Hi Ladies,

We will be having this particular dress restocked coming in tomorrow but please note there's limited stock because part of it have been booked and paid by our regular customers including some of the members here. For those interested please check us out.

[url=http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/GlamStage/media/64434_471305166275864_1005124465_n_zpsb125c926.jpg.html]64434_471305166275864_1005124465_n_zpsb1[/url]

Have fun :)

Glam Stage