Sign in to follow this  
Aster

Face Shaper

Anybody knows where can I get something like face shaping/slimming cream? I know there are many brands out there such like Za Wonder Face Shaper, but I wanna know whether any of them can really works! please help :blink:

Anybody knows where can I get something like face shaping/slimming cream? I know there are many brands out there such like Za Wonder Face Shaper, but I wanna know whether any of them can really works! please help :blink:

Hi,

If you really wana buy those face slimming cream (though none of them deliver wonders) u can try Bio-Essense face firming cream....it's packaging is in a small jar with white coloured cream.

The price i cannot remember, maybe between RM 40 - 50.

Last time i use it, my face felt tingling sensation shortly after applied. The feeling kinda nice though..:)

But i didn't really use the ruler that comes with the cream to measure my face...so i do not know the exact centimetres that my face has firmed.

But overall, the moisturisation that it provides is thumbs up! So for me, i can use it as moisturisation cream...but look out, it can become a bit oily after some time...

Za Wonder Shaper (for face) i never use before. But Za Wonder Shaper (for body) i used before.

Thanks for reading!

Hey, I have tried Clarins Shaping Facial Lift. I used 2 bottles.It was recommended by my friend. It tones up ur face, but the downside is you have to spend 7 minutes every morning to do the "massage"...

I stop using it because I m lazy :P

thanks big eyes and cookiez, :)

I saw tht Bio-Essense face firming cream, but din consider it, mb I shud gv it a try :)

Im very lazy in doing routine massage, mb I shud put Clarins aside and try Bio-Essence first.

Lol, sweetie, your face is slim enough already! But anyway, if you insist on trying, maybe you can try those face rollers? I saw some thread here saying that they work.

Edited by `cherish

Lol, sweetie, your face is slim enough already! But anyway, if you insist on trying, maybe you can try those face rollers? I saw some thread here saying that they work.

Im hving too much cheese tart lately :doh: , gonna hv round baby chubby face dy

Aster, I am having the same problem with you!!

Chubby face that just won't give me a break!!

I've tried Bio Essence before, but couldn't see any effect le.

I think basically you need to do massage consistently then only you get the effect.

I am thinking of getting face roller as well, like what cherish said.

But keep wonder whether it can slim down my face or not :P

Clarins Lift-Affine Visage works wonder!!

I'm using 3rd bottle i thk? i have round face with lotsa baby fat and my chin is also quite round... :C

i thk it is very effective for me...only use few days wil c the difference, my face looks sharper and the V shape of my face is more obvious

but u have to really follow all the steps, it's quite time-consuming...therefore i only use at night

i'd use for certain period..then stop a while..and use again when needed

cos it's quite pricey, last time i bought RM190 for 50ml not sure wat's the price now

Im hving too much cheese tart lately :doh: , gonna hv round baby chubby face dy

Hm, but from what I see, I think your face is still considered as slim kind of face? Lol, but anyway, you do look good, don't worry too much dear!

Aster, I am having the same problem with you!!

Chubby face that just won't give me a break!!

I've tried Bio Essence before, but couldn't see any effect le.

I think basically you need to do massage consistently then only you get the effect.

I am thinking of getting face roller as well, like what cherish said.

But keep wonder whether it can slim down my face or not :P

Haha, ya, I saw people in LYN giving good feedback. But I haven't try it out myself, so I am not sure lol.

*celine*, oh another babe with chubby face problem. ya I think I'll try out the face roller/ massager.

Joelle~, wa.. sound kinda expansive for a 50ml bottle, I think I better go for the lower cost option first since Im so broken now.

Cherish, you're so sweet la, but my face look esp fat in photo :( help me!~

Yeah it is expensive

i wanted to stop using it after the 1st bottle

but my bf keep on urging me to buy new 1, i refused and he sponsored me the 2nd bottle ||||-__-

so u c how effective it is..for me i thk it is cost-effective

at least i bought and i c the effects

u can try on cheaper options 1st...~

btw u have to identify wat is the cause of ur chubby face, eg water retention, fat, lack of elasticity (i thk u r too young for tis), or it's bone

if it's ur bone then it wont help, but if it's the other 3 causes it works!!!

Yeah it is expensive

i wanted to stop using it after the 1st bottle

but my bf keep on urging me to buy new 1, i refused and he sponsored me the 2nd bottle ||||-__-

so u c how effective it is..for me i thk it is cost-effective

at least i bought and i c the effects

u can try on cheaper options 1st...~

btw u have to identify wat is the cause of ur chubby face, eg water retention, fat, lack of elasticity (i thk u r too young for tis), or it's bone

if it's ur bone then it wont help, but if it's the other 3 causes it works!!!

waa.. ur bf so sweet T__T

if i hv extra cash sure I'll try it, sounds so tempting for me.

I think my chubby fat is cz of fat (too much cheese tart) and abit lack of elasticity (not enough sleep these months, shud not bcz of aging) T__T.

I just bought the face roller online, really wish it gonna work for me.

alth if it cant show very drastic result, pls show a little, just work as much as it could.

Hello girls

Few forums recommend this face rollers/massagers. May I ask if anyone know how does this device look like? I wish to get one but couldn't find them anywhere online nor offline. Anyone have any idea the cost of this amazing rollers/massagers?

Thanks ~_~

Edited by tallgerl

Hello girls

Few forums recommend this face rollers/massagers. May I ask if anyone know how does this device look like? I wish to get one but couldn't find them anywhere online nor offline. Anyone have any idea the cost of this amazing rollers/massagers?

Thanks ~_~

I saw it selling on ebay

http://search.ebay.com/face-slimming_W0QQf...fsooZ2QQfsopZ32

and few days ago i went to sasa at sungei wang they also selling it but not sure about the price range.Tomorro i will go check it out~

My friends bought it around RM8 at her nearby plaza shop lot.

You have to use it everyday to see visible result~for chinese people say "there's no unpretty woman only lazy woman"

Edited by Cute-Closet

"Common foods such as asparagus, corn (and cornsilk tea), grapes, cucumber, and watermelon may be used freely. Parsley, celery, black tea and coffee may be used more sparingly in order to reduce water retention. Also, it is suggested that those with a tendency toward water retention limit salt intake."

Yep i also saw the face roller and massagers selling in sg wang sasa, there are few types, 1 selling at RM9.90 and the other RM19.90.

i thk the face shaper u can use it whenever u r free to do so

but i believe if u couple with a face slimming cream it will definitely enhance the effects

I read an article from somwhere. If you massage ur face everyday only 2minutes lar, with massage oil, can shape ur face oso one. I quite believe in this lar, but where to buy the massage oil? To prevent the friction when we massage our faces..

My face is also quite chubby :D i think might be due to water.

While waiting for those creams to work, can get a quick fix by contouring the cheeks using blusher n brozer. heheh..