Sign in to follow this  
ivory_rong

Fullhouse-lifestyle store and cafe

Hi all babes out there,

i just tried out a store and cafe called Fullhouse. Is a lifestyle store and a very nice and cozy cafe. this cafe is inside NZX @ ara damansara...i try out the food and is really not bad, oh ya is a must to try their tarts and cake (rm2.50) is so so nice and delicious (the chocolate melt in my mouth)..i rate it A++.. i love the place there, like a mini apartment..hehe and they selling all these cute stuff and Korean stuff i think downstairs......really nice.

The services is good, the foreign worker is polite (smile and very helpful-me n my sis bit mar fan so..hehe) and the waitress that serve us also very nice and polite, i order carbonara but they din ask me want beef or chicken so they assume i want beef (my fault oso din say to them) and i ask them can they change it cos it cant take beef, they dun have spaghetti anymore so they ask me to change to other set meal and i order a chicken chop (rm15.90)~ with drinks, ice cream and add rm1 for the soup~...is so nice....they really polite and helpful and the food there nice....

So conclusion...nice food+ good service+ nice desert+ good place (very cozy) = good cafe and is a must to try out...hehe,....i will post up some picture for all babes to check out k...

if you all need the address to the cafe here it is,the lady bos give me their name card...

C-G-11,NUI ZE XUI@ARA DAMANSARA

PUSAT DAGANGAN NZX,

NO.2 JLN PJU 1A/41B

ARA JAYA PJU 1A

PJ

*cheers*

Edited by ivory_rong

icednyior: I copy the lick of other company map cos Fullhouse restaurant is insides the nzx centre, so as long as u inside the shopping place u can find it already..the side view is SODA clothing...hope this help....

http://www.integotech.com/images/stories/maps/integomap.jpg

curiousman: i dunno they have branch at penang or not wo..plan to go again this fri then i ask the lady bos..hehe...yup the food is not bad and most important quite healthy cos the chicken chop used real grape for the sweet taste..n the tart and pastries is superb.....u will love the chocolate belgian tart.....

Edited by ivory_rong

Hi babes,

I went back to Fullhouse to eat their set as is worth and nice but they already change the menu. No more set meals and change to lunch set only. I order separetly is really not worth it and i feel that their food quality is dropping. Services is still good but food taste and quality and portion is dropping. Just more than one week only i eat there and yesterday the taste and all stuff change. But one thing is stil the same is their desert, still so nice and delicious. Bit expensive but at least it taste delicious that the main course that i order. I hope that they will improve back their food quality...

Plz visit this newly Cafe @ One Utama new wing called Garden Lifestyle Store and Cafe. The environment there is very nice and romance. Food good too...

If you know the condo called 'Crimson', NZX is just opposite that condo. The food in Fullhouse taste alright, but if you've a big appetite, the portion might not be that satisfying... :) As for the design and atmosphere, I can't stop saying 'OMG, it's so cute!'. Haha!

I would say Fullhouse is really worth...

To enjoy the atmosphere (especially when it's NOT crowded), the foods, the services...

Been there twice last year at christmas and new year eve.

Reasonable price and nice food too...

the place is bit difficult to find..

Woots. It seems like really nice over there.

Everyone has been saying nothing but just good stuffs about it.

Maybe I should head over for a try ^_^

But seriously, is it true that its a little difficult to find?

HI, plz go and visit this new cafe and they got a good concept is called Garden Lifestyle store and cafe. Food good and price reasonable...

plz visit this http://jmscmvp.blogspot.com/2009/01/garden...e-and-cafe.html

Hi tracy, may i know how can i make reservation for the garden cafe for a birthday celebration and who shall i contact? Can i get discount for dining?

Thanks

[color=#ff00ff]There is one in Penang @ Times Square, Datuk Keramat[/color]