Sign in to follow this  
PinkyGal

Renovation & Construction Work

Hi,

Just move in to my new house this month. Thanks Ally for introducing Renov Interior Design to me as they really help me a lot on my house renovation. Good advise from their designer and good workmanship for all the extension work, plaster ceiling, painting, and kitchen carbinet. Only one thing I not really satisfied is the grill as the design is not what I wish...

Guys if you really got budget to design your ideal home, I can introduce Renov Interior Design to you. Everything is done by them just furniture I bought it myself. One good thing, he didn't charge me design fees... : )

Pm me if you need any help...cheers

Luv

Pinky

Edited by PinkyGal

Hi,

Just move in to my new house this month. Thanks Ally for introducing Renov Interior Design to me as they really help me a lot on my house renovation. Good advise from their designer and good workmanship for all the extension work, plaster ceiling, painting, and kitchen carbinet. Only one thing I not really satisfied is the grill as the design is not what I wish...

Guys if you really got budget to design your ideal home, I can introduce Renov Interior Design to you. Everything is done by them just furniture I bought it myself. One good thing, he didn't charge me design fees... : )

Pm me if you need any help...cheers

Luv

Pinky

Hi Pinky,

Googled 'Renov Interior Design' but could not find the company's details. Can you please post their contact number?

Hi inay,
U also can look for BH Solution, Subang Jaya. contact no 012 289 1668 Mr. Swee. They are good constructor.