Sign in to follow this  
junely

Do you love money?

HI all,

Do you love moneY??

Honestly I do!!

But is money everything in your life?? :thumbup1:

I would be lying if I said I don't. But it isn't everything for sure.

Hey I don't love money - but i believe i'm normal like everyone - i like spending money.

But i also think you need a balance. it's good to have some in the bank, & it's good to invest some of it. There are many instruments of investment out there where they have a variance in risk. Hopefully the ones that are risky will provide the biggest returns.

You've got to balance your apptite for more returns vs. risk you can stomache.

Hi Joukowski,

Yea..but always a question mark like...i like spendmoney, moneyfrom whr..from Bf i don mind..OPM:otherpplmoney.

haha..

butyet i agree withu..spending help government ineconomy..helpin increase our stuffcollection..then..help reducemoney inthe bank

haha

you spend ur own earning/?? or got other source can recommend? haha

yes love money. everybody does. without money no food, cannot do a lot of stuff.

Hello, this is a good discussion, I like this easy question :praisegod:

Yeah, it's good to have some money in the pocket when you leave the house and need a taxi :-)

Investing is not that easy at the moment, everything looks cheap at the stock market because they haven't reduced the earnings expectations of the companies. That's why it's more risky than in April, when you see the real looses and the rebates which will be given in the next months to the costumers.

Which one of you wanted to have the money-online opportunity B)

I think my Blog offer something about it... perhaps you wanna earn 10$ or more with writing.

HI all,

Do you love moneY??

Honestly I do!!

But is money everything in your life?? :thumbup1:

yes i love money,but its isnt everthing in the world

Yes, I love money, but it is not my everything though it makes a really essential part of my life

Yes, I love money, but it is not my everything though it makes a really essential part of my life

agree with your babe....

*high five*

Yeah, I just love money.

But I dont work for money and then keep it all stashed up and looking at my account seeing the figures multiplies. I work so that I can spend on stuff that I want and stuff that I enjoy doing. And of coz, make sure there is some stashed away for rainy days too. Work hard, spend smart (and hard) and save smart too :)

After all we dont live to work, its more of the other way round (work to live) ;)

I love money too because it gives me the feeling of security. Gives you a 'feel-good' feeling when you know you can afford something you want. I've only been working for half a year but I'm still struggling to balance my spending and savings. biggrin.gif It's a good thing that I love my job so it doesn't feel like I'm only working just for the money. Still trying very hard to lean more towards the 'savings' side though. Edited by mizuyuki

i only love certain types of money i.e USD, Pounds, Euro, and SGD tongue.gif
Most ppl love money why have this thread ?

We all promise to Work to Live but it ends up being the other way around before you know it..
These people like me dont have time to look at this forum/thread and vouch for it too hahahahaha....

Definitely! I love love love money *cough* How materialistic right?

But I believe my world will become better when I am rich.

That's why people buy lottery.

But of course, money is not everything biggrin.gif
Edited by glamoroussoul