Sign in to follow this  
alice3421

any delicious foods in subang???

usj 6 flats there..got one fish head noodles very good. Near to the hair wholesaler shop.

usj 4- claypot chicken rice

usj 17/18..nxt to sri melur mamak...the cofee shop sell pig intestine soup very popular during lunch..finished by 1pm plus.. People go as early as 11.30 or 12noon to order.

ss19- pan mee. nxt to hong leong bank- lunch time hav to wait also.

USJ 21's dim sum. Steam and fried dim sum MYR2.50 and MYR3.50 respectively (the last time I went 2 weeks ago) Heard some say that it's better than Puchong's dim sum :wink3:

Personally, I found it okay, not too bad.

if you like THAI food. there's a good place outside of the Summit.

its in the middle of the outside car park itself. not within summit building.

food is really worth it. can get a set meal for RM40 - soft drink. fruits. chili chicken. tom yum soup. tofu. kangkung. and desert. and its enuff for like.. 4 girls to eat. got many different sets. i think.. around 8?

the environment is also very nice. very balinese style. best to go for dinner and sit outside cuz got lots of plants.. fountain.. lights...

food fair......alot of food to enjoy wat in tat area....asia cafe got one new opened satay celup from malacca....dunno its good or not la...no time go lor..

Lotsa good food!!

:clapclap:

Claypot Chicken Rice (was published in thestar newspaper) - @ USJ 3 Apollo Restaurant....by 1 old couple

Rojak @ ss15 --(Very famous) many people queue up everyday

Dim Sum @ USJ21....very yummy!! Been going there for the past few weeks

Asia Cafe @ Taylors College....so many choices to choose from...especially the fried mushroom, grilled fish etc...highly recommended....!!

har..everyday go ac begin to jelak d.. lolx.. but night can try the pizza there and fried mushroom.. lolx..

mayb u guys can try uncle seng for wan tan mee(the mee very Q).. or pork noodle(highly recommended) at ss15.. near subang square..i dono how to describe ler... er.. nearby foh foh hawker restaurant...

Near Subang airport there are several chinese restaurants...I particularly fancy Lala Chong and the one further in front, cant remember the name la, the one with the ample parking lots..the seafood is superb albeit a tad pricey..

Haha Teff yea I remember that restaurant, the food is quite good. They have a few Chinese restaurants too on the same road.

A few more that I can think of: La Carretas and also this Italian (or was it Mexican) place a few doors away from Burger King. Has bright yellow walls so you can't miss it. Food is affordable too and both are in USJ Taipan. Only drawback about Taipan is the lack of car park.