1. 1. Girls, do you swear?

• No, I am an angel
    • Silently in my heart
    • Only when I am really angry
    • I do swear, but mild words
    • I swear and tasty words too
  2. 2. Guys, do you swear?

• no, so you can pick on me huh?
    • silently in my heart, so pick on me huh?
    • yes I do but only when I am angry
    • all the time, when I am angry, excited or happy

Boys and girls,

Swearing is a part of the world, like it or not.

Hope do you find this? Offensive, normal or so what?

Note the different options available to different sexes.

Sorry for the earlier foul-up. I copies over the response below

scryllis, please cast your vote!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bite my tongue when i'm angry and try not to curse by can't help it when i'm all fired up cause i have a short temper and everything and everyone seems to dissipate when i see all red. But as hypocritical as i may sound, i don't personally like girls cursing, it just doesn't sound very feminine. I'm trying to work on it! and thats only because i don't like girls swearing their brains out. Sexist much? i think so :P

--Soso

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey flyboy, i cant vote. something's wrong. hmm.

for a girl, i swear when i'm angry. its such a release. haha. oh yeah, all hell break loose!

i find it offensive if ppl swear for no reason. like come on, keep swearing to appropiate occasion.

p/s: its all about gender equality. if men can swear, so can women.

--scryllis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear like every f*king time ;)

-- naughty but nice

Edited by flyboy

strange, I can't get my own vote in....dun know why. can anybody help me?

anyway to answer my own question, why the %$#@*))_!!! I can't get this @&*#%&) poll to work?!

Naughty, I like your style, a real pub buddy.

scryllis, I amall for equal rights and by god are you my high-five! way to go!

Edited by flyboy

i swear ... every single day >.< but not all the time lolz, it's due to ... work haha .. coz some people are just toot brainless

i swear ... every single day >.< but not all the time lolz, it's due to ... work haha .. coz some people are just toot brainless

that's normal. I do that to but some people might hold it against you so be careful

i dont freaking care lolz of course at work i dont curse in front of them, i cursed only behind them, must maintain professional coz its service line lolz .. i do it in front only if they are some sickos or else i usually hold it back

i dunno whether consider swearing or not...maybe just mild 1 gua...but if someone simply swear just the fun of it and saying it to me, i will stare at him...i dun like ppl to simply swear ler...so rude...><"

i dont freaking care lolz of course at work i dont curse in front of them, i cursed only behind them, must maintain professional coz its service line lolz .. i do it in front only if they are some sickos or else i usually hold it back

bloody brilliant, girl. carry on! :P

and i just got swore by people yesterday lolz but i cant return that, as i was working ... but then it's totally alright, i can take it not a problem because i do curse myself, so i can definitely take it, if i dont curse i dont think i can take it when people curse and swear at me LOLLL :P

and i just got swore by people yesterday lolz but i cant return that, as i was working ... but then it's totally alright, i can take it not a problem because i do curse myself, so i can definitely take it, if i dont curse i dont think i can take it when people curse and swear at me LOLLL :P

you are the kinda girl that I would give a high five - can dish it and can take it, no hidin, no pretending - a breath of fresh air

when I am with my best friend, we spoke about issues and our concern, laced thickly wih jokes, jibes and curses. only with the very best mate you can afford to do that

I only swear when I am typing online and I am really angry. I don't swear when I talk to people face-to-face or on phone. The words just could not get out of my mouth. :P It is just not my style to swear by talking.

Edited by `cherish

i do swear but mostly when i mixed around with my pig and dogs friends all la.. Definitely No in front of my gf, if not le, sure kena pull eh my ears..

Btw, couldnt get my vote on that poll. LOL

I swear when Im really angry or pissed off. Almost everyday coz of some brainless driver. Reckless inconsiderate drivers really worked me out. Other than that, on normal occasion, I rarely swear :)

are we talking about those 'high class swearing' like 'shoot', 'fu*k' 'basket' or my type of ahbeng-ness swearing such as ' lei ma c*** ** ***' , 't*u le* *** **** **** ***' kinda swearing?