Sign in to follow this  
PatchiPink

Air Asia Flight Attendant Final Interview

Erm,can anyone tell me once we've gotten the call from AA,does it mean that we're hired ?? or v still need to pass exams b4 the training or ......?? thankss .... :P

Actually..once they've asked you to go for your medical check-up....yu're basically in. Unless they found some abnormalities with your medical report la.

Actually..once they've asked you to go for your medical check-up....yu're basically in. Unless they found some abnormalities with your medical report la.

Thankss pussycatt..phew..i'm relieved ... ^_^

Oh ya, how long v hv to wait for the training to start after the medical checkup?? coz i'm planning to go holiday with my family ... so i'm afraid they might call .. :unsure:

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I got the call from AA !!!!!! :lol1:

i'm going for medical checkup nxt monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh,i can't feel my feet.........

Lynna,did u get the call ?????....

hihi, this is my 1st time joining, how I wish I had read about the FA interview tips from u guys :P

I went thru the final interview last Sat in JB.

The judges asked the similar questions as u guys posted.

I'm not sure if I stand a chance to bcum a AA's FA, cos i hv eye bag problem. :(

May I know how long hv u waited before they called?

Ren ren .. hi .... :wink3:

U have to wait about a week or so for them to call u .. but it depends .. i got the call just four days later , for some , a week .. so u just have to wait .. and bout ur eye bag problem , no worries ,it shouldnt be a problem , coz it seems to me that AA doesnt really mind so much about appearance .. but dont quote me on that .. this is just wat i think ... somehow until now,i still dunno wat they really want.. so lets just hope for the best yea.. :)

By the way, i'm just curious , ur interview is in JB rite ??..does it mean that after the training , u're gonna base in JB airport ?? or same in LCCT ?? :blink: ...

Hi Pink, thks for your reply :)

Has your training started?

As i know AA is conducting a few more interviews in KK n Penang next mth. I guess AA might wan them to base in their local airport.

ya.. gotta wait for few more dayz.. i'm wondering if they notify the unselected candidates too?? :blink:

Anyway, hopefully i will cum back with good news...

Thks babe :)

Hi Pink, thks for your reply :)

Has your training started?

As i know AA is conducting a few more interviews in KK n Penang next mth. I guess AA might wan them to base in their local airport.

ya.. gotta wait for few more dayz.. i'm wondering if they notify the unselected candidates too?? :blink:

Anyway, hopefully i will cum back with good news...

Thks babe :)

Hi dear ...

Hmm..dun mention bout the training .. its a bit confusing .. still waiting .. dunno have to wait until when .. sigh ** ^_^

And from wat i noe,nop, they won't notify those unselected ones ... so once u get the news that they hv ady informed those selected ones,u can wait 1 or 2 days for them to call u .. but if u dun receive any,then that means have to try again.. were there many people at ur final interview ?? :rolleyes:

hapi to hear dat!pink still waiting 4 d training?maybe they wait for the next batch to join together..have u prepared anything?

Pai ...

Hi ... long time nvr see u here ...

Well . i've been really waiting for the training to start , very nervous and excited .. but its almost a month since the checkup,still no call from them ... but i'm not that worried since everyone is still waiting .. i heard maybe will start at end of sept or early october .. watever it is , hope it will come soon .. i couldn't prepare much , since i dunno wat they need .. ya , do u noe whether v have to wear formal during training ? or casual or uniform ? .. ^_^ if u hv any idea , pls let me noe ..

THankss ... and all the best in ur career .... :D

pink,u sounds so hapi & excited.dats good..

m kinda busy ths few days.a month?wahh..& they just keep u waiting doin nothing?pheww..

u may wear casual during training..r u goin to stay sumwhere nearby sepang during d training?

have u study & prepare 4 the training?i guess u shud ask & get as much info bfore u start.

i think its kinda tuff but i hope everything goes well..keep update ya.

pink,u sounds so hapi & excited.dats good..

m kinda busy ths few days.a month?wahh..& they just keep u waiting doin nothing?pheww..

u may wear casual during training..r u goin to stay sumwhere nearby sepang during d training?

have u study & prepare 4 the training?i guess u shud ask & get as much info bfore u start.

i think its kinda tuff but i hope everything goes well..keep update ya.

Yea , i am really happy and excited .. but i'm oso darn nervous bout the pressure i'm gonna face soon .. i noe it's gonna be tough and tough and tough .. ^_^ .. by just thinking , i'm sweating already .. haha .. erm , i don't think i will want stay sumwhere there , although it will take me an hour to reach the academy , but i'm planning to car pool with a few frens .. i think it should be better .. bout preparing , i'm not even sure wat they really teach about ... yea , its gonna be darn tough .. and i'm not even sure if i'll be able to make it through the training period .. hmm, finger crossed !! :X

hi pink! guess wat?? AA called me this afternoon!! they informed me after 2 weeks plus :lol: i'm really excited!!! keke...

mind telling me more abt the medical check up? :rolleyes: other than blood test wat else they wanna check? are they gonna check every part of the body or wat...?? needa cover up scars?

Is it a problem to be selected if u wear braces on your teeth?? omg..im so sad...

hi pink! guess wat?? AA called me this afternoon!! they informed me after 2 weeks plus :lol: i'm really excited!!! keke...

mind telling me more abt the medical check up? :rolleyes: other than blood test wat else they wanna check? are they gonna check every part of the body or wat...?? needa cover up scars?

Congratulations .... :clapclap: Yea ,like pai said , maybe v can be classmates .. haha ..

Erm , no worries at all .. the medical checkup is just simple checkup or i should say just the basic .. nothin much .. the AA people won't be there , so dun worry ..

Wish u Luck and all the best !!! :wink3:

Is it a problem to be selected if u wear braces on your teeth?? omg..im so sad...

Dina ,hi ..

ERm,from wat i noe ,it is not a problem to wear braces .. as long as u will take it off after the training in order to start work .. which you know is a must .. other than that , it shouldn't be a problem .. but did they failed u ?? or ?? ...

pinky is so excited but worried at the same time.still waiting to be called..

m still waiting 4 d next interview which i dunno when..

is it the final interview done on LCCT?? wat to do?? i receive a call from them this morning to go LCCT.. but hor needa wear length skirt... sigh at 10.30am.....