Sign in to follow this  
PatchiPink

Air Asia Flight Attendant Final Interview

Hi..i'm new here..just registered myself 2day...

I'm desperately needing help for my air asia flight attendant final interview..i pass the 1st round already..so i really hope i could make it through this final one...anyone had been through it mind to share ur experience??i wanna know wat to expect that day and what question they will be asking.. :unsure: thankss... :praisegod:

Hi There.. Well i'm not a flight attendant or anything but i just wanna wish you gd luck on becoming a flight attendant. I always dream to becoming a flight attendant but due to my size and height i've not qualificated so looks like i'll just forget abt it.. haha well gd luck :P

well pink..during the final interview normally they will:-

1st - u guys hafta sit next to each other then the interviewers will ask u to introduce ur fren sitting next to u in front of them.(the wana see ur confidence level.just b yourself, enjoy & hafun!)

2nd - divide to group to make a performance.(be supportive in ur team, give ideas,enjoy & have fun!)

3rd - final interview.maybe 4 on 4 or depends.just to ask a bit bout yourself again & y u wana b flight attendant. (keep talking,enjoy & hafun!)

they will let u know whether u r accepted or not on the spot or within a week.depends.good luck & hafun!

\/peace

Hey,pai..thank q for replying me..really helped me alot..

Have u been through the interview b4??..Do u noe how many people will be selected??On the final interview round,wat other questions will they ask??i heard some of my frens say they will ask:

1st-y u wanna bcome a flight attendant??

2nd-y u choose air asia??

3rd-wat can u gv the airline??

izzt enuf if i just prepare myself for these questions?? :X

Hey,pai..thank q for replying me..really helped me alot..

Have u been through the interview b4??..Do u noe how many people will be selected??On the final interview round,wat other questions will they ask??i heard some of my frens say they will ask:

1st-y u wanna bcome a flight attendant??

2nd-y u choose air asia??

3rd-wat can u gv the airline??

izzt enuf if i just prepare myself for these questions?? :X

The trick is to NOT give them the chance to question you. That was what I did. As soon as I sat down..and as soon as they asked me to speak... I introduced myself and kept on yapping and yapping for a good 10 minutes. I talked about everything under the sun....but of course, those that are related to the industry la.

Pai,i've checked my mail...i think its better if u could help by just writing n telling me here since it is free of charge..haha...

But well,if u're very busy and seldom online,i can find others to help..

thank q sincerely...

3rd interview it depends on the judges.normally they will call 4 on 4 then u hafta tell bout yourself.just keep on talking & show ur interest to join them.talk with clear & smile.from here they wana see ur character & how fun u r.well interview with Aasia is all about fun!the question?hmm..depends..usually more about urself,ur recent job,y u wana join FA,y do u think they shud hire u..& sumtimes a bonus question..ie.who's ur favorite superhero's?they will go thru ur application form & resume to see ur interest.ie ur hobbies is singing..& maybe u will b asked to sing on the spot!no worries!just b urself & show how fun u can be!!thats all i guess..

Pai,thank q so much for giving me so much hints n tips..it really means alot to me... :D

Thanks...i really hope i would be able to make it through.. ^_^

Just wanna wish u all the best in everything u do ... :thumbup1: N hope ur FA dream will come true ... :clapclap:

Best regards ........................................................

just passing by..just wanna ask.

how about the salary for cabin crew?

is it differs ..mas..air asia etc?

Hey...

I'm not quite sure about mas..but for air asia,around 3K TO 4K .... Other airlines will surely be higher ...

just passing by..just wanna ask.

how about the salary for cabin crew?

is it differs ..mas..air asia etc?

For AA they will pay 800 for training..2 months training..after online(flying) basic is rm1000..plus flying allowance rm20 for first 70 hours and 71 hours above rm25..u will get a commission if can sell (AA merchandise) onboard..

Pai,thank q so much for giving me so much hints n tips..it really means alot to me... :D

Thanks...i really hope i would be able to make it through.. ^_^

Just wanna wish u all the best in everything u do ... :thumbup1: N hope ur FA dream will come true ... :clapclap:

Best regards ........................................................

patchipink...hye.. :rolleyes:

hows ur interview yesterday?? mine was fine..hpefully we able to make it through!!

:thumbup1:

Hey,lynna...

Well,i don't noe whether it is consider well or not...wat question did they ask u ?? they juz ask me to tell bout myself .. then they said thanks .. -THAT'S ALL - my other friends went through the same thing , and 1 experienced fren said that if they din ask u whether u can start immediately,then sorry,-TRY AGAIN-...i was quite dissappointed though.. :( just a very quick 1..can they just judge us by that ?? :shocking: well,i dun noe bout u..hope it was great for u ...

hey lyn & pink,how was ur interview?well thats the way how Aasia conduct the interview..dont expect much laa..summore u'll never know wut they need actually..but wuttodo as long as u've tried ur best

hye pai..i noe that..mine was ok..the interviewer said i have the personality..

and they asked me to change my hair style..if i get the job, its gud then..

if not..try again la..haha..anyway, wish me luck...

u going to SIA this sat rite?? gud luck.. :thumbup1:

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I got the call from AA !!!!!! :lol1:

i'm going for medical checkup nxt monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh,i can't feel my feet.........

Lynna,did u get the call ?????....

Pai,

And everyone out there,

Who've helped me in my AA interview...

-THANK U SO MUCH- for everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya,by the way,does anyone noe how to register in flydamnit.com ?? i'm having problems registering ... the verify part is having error .. can anyone help me in it ?? thankss ... :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

I will be seeing you when training begins!!!