Sign in to follow this  
dazzlingme

manicure/pedicure

I get my nails done at Nails Hansen, Gurney Plaza. The staff are really friendly but they aren't very good skill-wise. For example, the white tips of french manicures (RM$45) tend to be a bit crooked. It isn't obvious but if you look closely, you can tell the job wasn't very well done. It's the only mani place I know of in Penang though :(

I thought there are many nail salons in Penang...for instance, Nail Beauty Salon in Pragin Mall...the lady boss was a grand prize winner from a nail competition.

hey all babes

let's share where do you all normally go for manicure/pedicure services?...how are the services? and is it worth the price??

:P

i just try one nail bar at PJ SS2/64 (beside Guardian)...woow...just nice and comfortable & professional....all products and tools using OPI....powerful....price are very fair enough for me to accepted....must try if you stay nearby the area...wait...i got the nam card around......the shop is call K CARE SHOP.......tel:03-78777307.....

if you interested can call for apointment....

i just try one nail bar at PJ SS2/64 (beside Guardian)...woow...just nice and comfortable & professional....all products and tools using OPI....powerful....price are very fair enough for me to accepted....must try if you stay nearby the area...wait...i got the nam card around......the shop is call K CARE SHOP.......tel:03-78777307.....

if you interested can call for apointment....

how much is the price?

how much is the price?

hi.....i know this shop...which is very nice place for me to shop....since inside got a lot of branded professional hair care products......Hong Kong style hair salon..bali style nail bar.......their manicure is around rm30, pedicure rm40....but got promotion right now....all using full set of OPI is worth it from my opinion since i went color culture at 1 U price lai higher but provid same service,....is more nearer.....you should try....if join their member ( buy hair care products) can get further discount for all nail care services.....

Edited by kinki_love

hi, i normally go to Colour Culture.. i've tried 3 branches; Sunway Pyramid, 1Utama & 1Utama Sothys as well.. i personally like the Sunway's branch coz the service there is good compared to the other two branches, so now i always go there.. but last week i was thinking to try the Pavilion branch but i promised to myself i wont go there again.. the nail artist there is kinda rude & sombong! anyway, i would love to try the bangsar village branch on my next visit to do my nails.. the price for basic mani & pedi is rm77. u can call the colour culture salon in sunway pyramid at 603-5631 1133 & look for Ally..

Edited by chrissie

dear all...

anyone know any manicure/pedicure services in desa seri hartamas, KL ?

i had saw there got alot shop there... just wonder which shop i have to enter for my wedding nails art.

Thank you

jenny, congrats oh.. getting married soon??

anyway, i thought u should go back to your usual manicurist. cuz she knows u best....

if u don't have one, then maybe u should go and search for someone that u really can connect to...

hi hermione

yeah.. getting married soon on coming Nov. Thank you.

Hmm...my first time to do the manicurist in on the day i go shootting photo.. so no idea on this at alll.....

currently im in hartamas, therefore look for the shop which nice and good service and for my wedding day as purpose... for sure have to try the service first lol....

start to worry due to Big day coming soon...

i have tried french manicure at strip bangsar. the white is rather crook. service, so-so.. maybe the lady wasnt friendly at all coz i ask her dump question (my first mani actually).

another thing i was so pissed was she used the pedi dryer to dry off my manicure......

i mean the dryer labelled as pedicure used for my manicure....

was she thinking i buta or what?

go to centrepoint pronails.

its RM 65 for basic Mani and Pedi.

usually i went to jj nail, my frens introduce me to another shop wich name GQ nail at SS2/24, i went there yesterday, using opi color too ,the services is very good and quite professional. the most excited things is when i paid the bill, it is really unbelievable ! manicure or pedicure only charge for Rm15 !! yes...indeed is Rm15 only...

coz they having promotion now, next week i will bring my best frens to the shop again, hehe

feel free to add me in facebook qingqing88@live.com.my :)

may i know when is the promo end? thks

I'd tried manicure RM15 (with plain nail polish) all fingers. then she recogment nail arts (only drawing,not 3D) add RM15 more. Not bad eh? affordable. I'm not sure if there is any increament, but I saw the poster wrote RM10 for manicure (if not mistaken).

Pedicure is add more RM10, i think.

Interested?

Call Joline: 0162773009 or Olivia:0162338017

Vanue: Lot F-23A, 1st Floor, Lucky Plaza Bandar Park, No3, Jalan Awan Mendung Off Jalan Klang Lama,58200,KL. (OUG Pasaraya Central)

QUOTE (windyless @ Jan 21 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wanted to have OPI manicure and pedicure. Anyone know which place have around klang or subang

Hi windyless, this is the blog of nail saloon which i alway going located at bukit tinggi, klang.. Other than manicure & pedicure, she also hv body art, it is so nice!!

Triangel Nail Saloon .. Edited by skylark