Sign in to follow this  
Helena78

Missy Nails at 1Utama

Hello u ladies out there

Just wanna share my experience doing my manicure in Missy Nails, 1Utama.

Im not a fan of doing manicure actually but i stepped into Missy Nails last saturday to do French manicure. and i dunno if i would EVER do manicure for the rest of my life!

Everything was fine, until when the lady (her name is MIKO) scrapped the cuticle and started to snip snip snip my cuticle. when suddenly, ouch!!!!!! she snipped off the skin (beside my fingernail) and was very painful. She looked at me, and asked if im in pain. what the hell, of course it was painful, and bleeding........wah.........she tried to wipe off my blood, but somehow it got more painful, and kept bleeding,so she took out a bottle of transparent nail colour and applied a thin layer to the area. i was holding back the pain, the whole process, and especially painful when she applied the nail colour.

In the end, she applied a liquid which she said is for fast drying effect, which will cost another RM5. so she did that for free, probably to compensate me. but she never apologized, i was angry and in pain, but i didnt really scolded her in front of her colleagues..(and i really regret for not doing that to her that day).

LADIES, i really will not recommend you to do manicure/pedicure here in MISSY NAILS, 1UTAMA. u can really tell that they have no experience, and most important thing is NO PATIENT and UNHYGIENIC, coz i saw a cockcroach crawling on the next manicure table..

Today, after 2days i still have pain whenever it got in contact with water and the nail colour is already SCRAPPED OFF!!!

Furthermore, i found out that the price is also more expensive , RM45 for french manicure, whereas i saw another nail boutique (cant remember the name) jz next to Watson, 1U charging only RM38.

What to do, life still have to go on.................................