Sign in to follow this  
micyuki

Not eating rice to lose weight?

I agree with you. I think I really seldom eat rice already but my body like "PIg" .When I was 15, I didn't "touch" the rice for almost 2 years and now I am 18. I never eat the rice except my friend "da bao" for me if I didn't come back on weekend. I also never touch the bread but yet people always call me as giant horse, pig or elephant. I do exercise, especially jogging. I can run very long time but yet? Fat Like a pig....Last week I went to clinic to buy the Duromine, it works while I stay in the hostel ( Kolej Martikulasi) but I cannot consume the Duromine when I am back to home as not to reveal this secret to my mom. I eat as normal just for 2 days and FAT again...Hate my body....Later noon I am going back again, I want to consume the Duromine for a week more....hehe

I dont eat rice since i was 11 years old. Now I am 25 already.But of course over this 10 years plus I did lose weight lar. I still remember last time when I was 11 years old, my weight was 51kgs. Now my weight is 42kgs. But kept on up and down up and down. I think my lightest weight is now 41/42kgs after I took some slimming product recently. Hopefully I can thin somemore....My dream is to be 38kgs!!! anyone outthere please dont judge wrongly to say I am crazy because 38 kgs is very light and can fly already.

I am only 5 ft tall. 38kgs is not very skinny for me! my mom is 38kgs only and i feel that she looks okie and not skinny also. She is same height as me...

annie90, what is duromine?? Can lose weight one ar??? Pills ar? Does it make your heart beat fast and hand shake one??

well, i think it's all about how fast your body burns the fat, some people putting on weight easily cos of lower metabolism rate.

my personal experience is by just drinking slimming coffee and still eating as usual, i lose weight within a month, the slimming coffee helps my body to burn my body fat, i still can enjoy my fav. foods and i hardly exercise too.

see more info at: http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....mp;#entry546329

we only do AUTHENTIC original boxed Duromine. We also provide you with advise that you can get better then from doctors. As we has been into duromine research for more then 7 Years. Doctors simply prescribe and sell. WE GUARANTEED YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME!contact us at this number 0132934075