Sex & The City

Sex & The City   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is ur favourite?

• Carrie Bradshaw
    • Charlotte York
    • Miranda Hobbes
    • Samantha Jones
  2. 2. If u r one of them in real life, who u think u'll be?

• Carrie Bradshaw
    • Charlotte York
    • Miranda Hobbes
    • Samantha Jones

I like the drama series and i enjoy watching the lifes of 4 successful women in New York city. Especially like Samantha Jones because of her confidence level. She never failed to get a man of interest for herself despite of her age. She knew what she wants exactly and this made me impressed as sometimes i cant make up my mind :P She loves herself more than others and therefore never seen to get dumped and get hurt because of men.

If i were one of them, i hope i am Charlotte York but of cos less conservative. Reason y i like her is because although she faced a numbers of failure in love, even got married and divorced, but she never gave up love. In the end, she finds her ultimate happiness. :D Hope and reality is different, in real life, i'm more like Miranda Hobbes, proud and arrogant. :P

Vote and share abit about ur opinion guys.

Edited by jocall123

ya...i darn love this drama. i had watch 7 series of this drama...so nice..on the drama, i jus can say carrie is too selfhood, after watched the fourth series, i little bit " don like her" cos she doesnt care other and more lar..hahaha...

i like miranda too..

i read the people news from net, saw the photo of this movie premiere.. samantha jones already 5+ years old..can see the wrinkle obviously from her face..-.-others also 4+ years old dy..

this is drama..in reality this 4 woman of life can exist among us??

look forward ya..this movie~

I like Samantha Jones the most! She is incredibly confident (something I am not), incredibly sexy and doesn't give a darn about what other people think (something I am not as well).

However, I am most like Charlotte York. I never really thought I was like her until my friends pointed it out to me. Like her, I'm really idealistic and rather conservative when it comes to relationships. Oh, and I've always wanted an apartment along Park Avenue!

ya...i darn love this drama. i had watch 7 series of this drama...so nice..on the drama, i jus can say carrie is too selfhood, after watched the fourth series, i little bit " don like her" cos she doesnt care other and more lar..hahaha...

i like miranda too..

i read the people news from net, saw the photo of this movie premiere.. samantha jones already 5+ years old..can see the wrinkle obviously from her face..-.-others also 4+ years old dy..

this is drama..in reality this 4 woman of life can exist among us??

look forward ya..this movie~

Actually i downloaded and watched the movies twice already. Still wan to watch in cinema another once :P A bit crazy hor. In reality, of cos wont be same story which is happening around us ( especially here in M'sia ppl are so conservative ), but sometimes when i daydreaming, i found that in my group of close friends, we have our own Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and also Charlotte when we comes to the view of finding love. We also have our own Gabrielle, Lynette, Bree and Susan ( desperate housewives ) when it comes to relationship with the significant others.

I love Samantha Jones for her direct approach in getting whatshe wants,no qualms in speaking up her doubts.....but i see myself more of Charlotte more conservative with values and beliefs but definitely not as discipline as her and Samantha for her un-bothered attitude...I guess :)

I like Samantha because she is the true career woman and very fashionable.

Anyone find Carrie and Mr Big very irritating? I think he is such a jerk and Carrie is such a stupid girl to keep going back to him. But I guess this is why they are made for each other

I like Samantha because she is the true career woman and very fashionable.

Anyone find Carrie and Mr Big very irritating? I think he is such a jerk and Carrie is such a stupid girl to keep going back to him. But I guess this is why they are made for each other

Hahaha, seems like every ppl here loves Samantha. BTW i do think Carrie and Big is irritating :P

Hahaha, seems like every ppl here loves Samantha. BTW i do think Carrie and Big is irritating :P

i LOVE samantha jones :wub: . Agree with you, undeniable, hate to watch carrie and big, they are so annoying and wasting my time. <_<

I think I'll be a Charlotte. Definitely. Carrie's just too messed up with that Big-Aidan thing. Don't be cheated by the movie, Big actually treats Carrie like shit in the drama. Aidan is Such a sweetie!

Samantha's too horny for me. Heheh. Miranda to prim and proper.

ohh that was real hard for me to choose my fave character! i love this series and i love all the characters! carrie coz she's so quirky and hopelessly devoted to finding love. sam coz she's so independent and brave in her sexual..er..adventures. miranda coz she's so cynical and just doesn't know it when love hits her and so wonderfully career-driven. charlotte coz she' so cute, prim & proper and sweet. :D really don't know how to choose hahah i miss them !

I chose Samantha as my fave because SATC is nothing without her. I love her jokes and stories of her sexual escapades!

But I think that I'd be Charlotte.. always searching for True Love and Chivalry. Even though she seems conservative, those that has seen the TV series know that she's quite naughty in the bedroom too hehe..