Sign in to follow this  
tash

critics me or praise me ( MY PICTURE)

well am wondering if my post is in the right place..lets hope so...well girls i wanna do something different...am posting my picture well after my make up was being and its was just a casual going out....nothing special..all i want you lot to do is to critics or praise my appearance....so that i can improve on the way i look...by the way am not expert in make up thing and still learning...feel free to pass on your comments

well ofcourse i would like to comment on your picture as well so that u can have an idea wat people has got in thier little mind when thet set their eyes on you.....

Edited by tash

tash, u look sweet cos ur make up was simple n so natural.

i bet u can add more blusher and put on eyeliner :D . u shud try bobbi brown gel liner,its good n long last.

Am not sure if it's just the angle of how this photo was taken, but you may wanna do sthing about those eye bags, they are pretty obvious.

You have a wonderful clear complexion and deep-set eyes. Lucky you! I think you will look fantastic with a face highlighter and eyeshadow + eyeliner to bring out your pretty eyes!

i can see u have blusher on u, but i am not too sure if u bland it on ur cheeks well enough...

and, did u place some foundation on ur neck? cos i can clearly see btwn on ur face n neck..

babe, you only need to take much care of your eye bags, but i understand that it is difficult, not easy. No one is perfect in this world.

You look pretty and sweet enough and do not need to change anything. :wub:

I love your eye as it sparkle it self, your features too.

oh btw, the foundation might be fairer than your skin tone, you might need to choose slightly darker shades. :unsure: just my point of view.

(not so sure about it coz i my self do not put on any make up, never to be exact). :bag:

I like the makeup but somehow I think the brown shade of eyeshadow does not quite suit you. Perhaps you could try gold or a lighter shade of brown? And try eyeliner, will make your deep set eyes stand out. Otherwise I think you look good babe :)

Edited by Cas

hiya to all of you,

thx for alll your comments as i really appreciate from the bottom of my heart....well to be frank i cant get my eye liner right i just cant do it...sud i open my eye and do it or should i close my eye...i mean keep the left open ...that is either one of them...recently i bought waterproof fast stoke collection 2000...its really good but its me who cant get it right

AM WONDERING WHY NO ONE ELSE HAS POST A PICTURE...WHY AM WAITING COME ON GIRLS

What a pleasent looking and decent lady there. =)

Tash, maybe you do a more touch up on your eyes to looked gorgeous.

dear tash, u look so great!

asian ppl esp chinese would like to emphasis on eyes appearance more than anything else, since they're so called "window of soul".

therefore wht I think is more or less the same with the babes here, some work on eyebags and very important eyeliner! ;)

the angle of the picture got prob... it make ur eye bags look worst.. erm.. most of us got eye bags.. so is the angle that make it look worst..

erm.. the angle oso make ur face look bigger , and the chin .. look .. erm... like got double chin..

is the angle problem honestly..

try take some other picture wif another angle.. i think it definitely will look great.. coz u do look like a hot babe to me

arggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

why no one else is posting their picture why why why.......

thx a lots for the compliments as well as for the advice. but one thing am wondering is that why no one else want to post their picture....