Sign in to follow this  
rosyna

Secondhand branded handbags

QUOTE (liyen @ Feb 7 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to relate true incident whereby someone bought an L.. bag from starhill,KL in end 2007. Towards end 2008 she had the chance to go to Paris and of course being a diehard L.. addict, she went with her ori L.. bag to the L.. boutique in Paris. Showoff abit ma. But alas she was refused entry into the shop at the door cos the guard told her that her bag was a fake.When she insisted her bag was bought from Msia ORI shop, they told her to go back to the shop and lodge a complaint with the receipt. So when she came back to KL, she went to L.. with receipts and told of the incident in Paris. Imagine, the sales assistant just said, "in that case, you can chose another bag of equal value in the shop". This person being an "aunty" happily chose her bag and thought nothing further. Subsequently when she told friends of this incident, they told her, that she should have reported the incident to the manager or even sue the shop. Obviously either the sales assistants are changing the items for fake items or there is another story that we do not know of. However whats done is done, so no proof.

My intention of stating this is to warn others that even the actual ORI shop may be passing off fake items. Who knows? Its so hard to tell the fake from the ori. In this times of economic uncertainty, my personal opinion is to stay clear of these branded items. Just my 2sen opinion. Sorry not to offend anybody.I have left out the last alphabet but you can guess what shop it is.

hi there!i'm new here..

it is shock to read your posting here..

before i proceed,with your permission,could i tell this story to my other fellow friends?i think your story could alert every women especially those who are a die hard fan of designer label..

knowing this,i'm relieved that i have never bought any designer stuffs be it in klcc or in starhill..

QUOTE (pinksarah @ May 20 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi there!i'm new here..

it is shock to read your posting here..

before i proceed,with your permission,could i tell this story to my other fellow friends?i think your story could alert every women especially those who are a die hard fan of designer label..

knowing this,i'm relieved that i have never bought any designer stuffs be it in klcc or in starhill..

EDITTED: NO BISNESS ADS HERE!
Edited by d3vil doll

hi all , i just joined MYB few days ago, i have read all of your posting on this topic, some of the stories are really interesting (esp getting fake stuff from 2nd shop & even ori boutique) i got to know many things from here, i'm trying to sell my branded bags, luckily some of you intro the 2nd hand shop here so that i can check out the price.
EDITTED: NO BISNESS SOLICITION IN DISCUSSION THREADS PLEASE.TQ! Edited by d3vil doll

****GIRLS,PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPICS TITLE AND DO NOT SOLICIT BISNESS IN THREADS.FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN UR POST BEING PARTIALLY EDITTED OR DELETED AS WHOLE,UR POST COUNT SEVERELY REDUCED AND UR WARNING BAR INCREASED.REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE. TQ smile.gif

As part of the effort to make MYB a more organized place, the management has enforced that all topics and posts related to advertisements/sales/business solicitation have to be posted under Beauty & Fashion Classifieds.

If you wish to extend your products or services' offer to MYB members and visitors, you may want to consider subscribing to our Beauty & Fashion Classifieds Section. With a one time cost of RM15, you will be able to start a topic in the Section for your need. As one of the current promotions, there won't be any expiry date for your subsribed topic(s).

Please let us know(PM Fred or clubadmin) if you are interested in subscribing to it, we will hence send you the payment procedure.

• Advertising & Promoting:
MYB has a NO advertising policy with the exception of our community sponsors.
This includes discussion forums, message boards, chat sites, commercial businesses & services, personal websites, etc.
You may however post a direct link to an outside site given that the information is RELEVANT to a question someone else has requested, or you believe it will be helpful to others. This also includes links in signatures which cause commercial popup windows to pop up in threads (sometimes found imbedded in some counters, including ones from sitegadgets.com). Sneaky advertising will not be tolerated. If you have a business or service that you think will benefit the members of MYB, please contact Fred via the PM system. For those of you who would like to post your site (commercial or not), we have a "Malaysia Blog Directory" (links) section located on all MYB Forum top menus, where you are free to post any personal related weblog links along with a full description.

Approved advertising schemes:
1. Banner Advertisement -
Leaderboard banner

2. Text Advertisement 1 -
One topic under I Want to Sell / Commercial Products section - RM 15 per topic

3. Text Advertisement 2 -
One Job Classified advertisment under Job Classifieds - Recruitment section - RM 15 per topic

4. Text Advertisement 3 -
One pinned topic under any section - RM 30 per month
Advertiser will be given first month lock out period, where during the first month of advertisement no other advertiser will be allowed to advertise the same product in the same category.

If you violate this policy you will be warned once and the posts will be deleted. Further abuse of this policy will most likely lead to you being permanently banned from the community

• Sales / Garage Sales / Bulk Sales:
NO PRIVATE SPREES ALLOWED IN MYB.
All sprees/bulk sales must be approved before allowed to commence. Sprees/Bulk sales are when ONE member decides to help other members in the forum purchase from ONE particular seller for no additional profit. [Eg. I am taking orders for any product available on www.sephora.com and any other member is invited to ride on my order. I will collect the money from all members who are riding on the order, make the order, receive the order, and finally send the stuff out to the members who purchased the items]. Cost of purchase must also be transparent to the members [eg : buy from www.sephora.com or www.strawberry.net or www.sasa.com] all these provides transparency so that members and admins know that this is a genuine case and not 'earning' extra kinda thing as cost is shown at the site also it helps to eliminate any dispute in future.

No transparency in terms of cost = commercial selling = prohibited

All selling whether direct or indirect that is against this policy is not allowed and offenders will be dealt with severely.

Only members with ONE star are allowed to post in the Garage Sales section. Only non-profit threads are allowed in the Garage Sales section. All profitable sales have to be paid for under one of the advertisement schemes provided by MYB. Members without one star may choose to pay RM10 to post a sales thread.

Members who violate this rule will have their thread deleted and possibly face suspension or banned.

• Inviting Outside Contact:
"Inviting" is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. Repeated abuse of this may result in loss of posting privileges, or account suspension.

• Posting Links / URL’s / Email Addresses:
While we prefer that all content be posted in the forums themselves (unless it is a copyright violation to do so) so our members will always be able to access it, we realize that some information must remain on remote sites as it may be too extensive to re-post. Posting links/URL’s in the MYB Forum is allowed as long as they substantiate a post, or are summarized. Please don’t post links with a comment such as, "Check out this link". Let members know what the link is about, rather than surprising them with it. Posting of links of forums or websites in a way that promotes that other site is NOT allowed. We also do not permit the posting of personal email addresses in public forums due to privacy issues. If you want someone to contact you privately, please post a note at the end of your post to be contacted via PM as long as it is a personal issue. The posting of your personal email address in ANY public forum invites SPAM from people creating mass email listings. Believe it or not, there are people who
get paid to spend all day searching newsgroups, message boards, discussion forums, and chats just to collect email addresses that are posted.

• Posting Personal Contact Information (Address / Phone Number):
Members are advised not post personal contact information such as home address, work address, home telephone number, work telephone number, etc., in the public forums. ANYONE, including guests to MYB, can read the public forums - this policy is in place for YOUR safety and protection.

• Directing Contact Outside of the MYB Community:
Directing members to contact you for more information at your Website, via Email or PM is
not allowed, unless the information is sensitive or of a personal nature. One of the purposes of MYB is to provide our members with information on a variety of topics relating to Ladies’ Wellness, Fashions, Care, Relationship, etc. Promoting discussion outside of the forums will prevent this information from helping others in the future. Please note that we established this forum to encourage you ladies out there to share and exchange information. If you come in to private messaging others, what good does it do to our members? Our bandwidth is not for you to IM others.

• Private Messaging (PM) System:
ALL of the general rules listed in this forum apply to the Private Messaging system, especially soliciting, advertising and sexually related PM’s. Violating any of these rules in the PM system will result in immediate removal from the community. Do not PM "hi, can I be your friend?", "I find that you are really pretty" or any 1 liner PM, again, our server space and bandwidth is pretty expensive. Do that on your own IM software. You can download them at MSN or Yahoo or AIM. MYB administrators CAN investigate your conversation if necessary.

• Warning Bar:
For every rule broken, a 10% warning will be issued without any prior notice. MYB management reserves all rights to allocate warnings ranging from 10% to 100% according to the severity of the problem.

Warn Status Suspensions

30% Increased > 5 Days Suspension
50% Increased > 15 Days Suspension
90% Increased > 30 Days Suspension
100% permanent ban with IP and Email banned.

Hi myb!! I've been to the one in damas. Some are actually fake and some are real. They mix it around. Not nice!
I have kind of an offer myself, i'm selling off my LV mini lin speedy for 400usd but i can negotiate the price tho.
The only thing is u guys will have to pay for shipping to Msia or Spore.

This mini lin speedy is a pre-owned Louis Vuitton bag. I bought it from an ebay seller by the name if authentic LV lady. Due to some financial crisis in this hard economic times I am selling this bag away. The reason i'm starting this bid low eventhough the item is authentic is because it does not come with a dustbag, or tags of any kind. I am honest in how I sell my items so i would like to describe exactly how it is. - Monogram Mini Lin cotton and linen canvas, textile lining and grained calf leather trimmings -Golden brass pieces - no stains or smell at all. - i've only used it a couple of times since i bought it. If any of you would like to see more photos, email me at veildegalore@gmail.com. or visit veildegalore.blogspot.com for more pictures.

Hello All!

I have a few pre-owned LV bags for sale. I am shifting house and I have to get rid of some of these bags sad.gif 100% authentic and in GOOD CONDITION! If interested, please contact me at luxpurse@gmail.com . I don't log in very often. So don't pm me ok? Drop me an email and I will reply shortly smile.gif

Edited by duejuan

hi, anybody been to this shop "Bagz Tale" which is located right above coffee bean @ mont' kiara. They are selling designer bags who claimed all are authentic but the price is much much cheaper then the boutique.

Any one bought from there before, maybe can share your advise.

Thanks

[quote name='venessa' date='10 December 2009 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1260460161' post='576654']
hi, anybody been to this shop "Bagz Tale" which is located right above coffee bean @ mont' kiara. They are selling designer bags who claimed all are authentic but the price is much much cheaper then the boutique.

Any one bought from there before, maybe can share your advise.

Thanks
[/quote]

I am about to ask the same question as you...hope to get answer them.

[quote name='rosyna' timestamp='1216548573' post='506365']
Thanks ladies,

Any more votes, please ... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

By the way, have anyone get any deal with those secondhand shop, how is the experiences, can trust for their authentic ? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/blow.gif[/img]

[/quote]

hey guys, I don't mind buying second hand designer bags if the condition is really good :)

I have never bought any second hand items yet, as some of them are really worn out. the only thing i am concern about is the condition of the item :D I think that is what most people concern about :)

cheers eh hehehe

Scoops in sri hartamas sell authentic designers bag. I've bought one of my bag with them and verify in LV shop. They give good price if u could pay cash! And they also sell brand new bags there!

Attic house also in the same area selling 2nd hand and new designers bag. Nvr purchase any bag from them before. :)

Ermm.. I personally have 2 bag to sell. One is LV and Gucci. My gucci, i bought from SG and only used once. Dont really like the size of the bag. The LV i bought in HK in Sept. It's Damier Speedy 30 Ebene. Pm me if u wan the pictures. I haven't post yet cause i'm new here! The LV i still have the receipt with me. As for the Gucci, i only have the price tag. Both item comes with the dustbag and cert. Speedy comes with the padlock! :)

I have a used Coach 17433 SIGNATURE STRIPE TOTE for sale.

* Color : Khaki/Mahogany
* Zip top closure
* Interior zip pocket
* Interior Multifunction / cellphone pocket
* D-ring to clip accessories
* Coach signature jacquard fabric with leather trim
* Fabric lining
* leather handle, 8" drop
* 13" (L) x 10" (H) x 5" (W)

Anyone interested can PM me for pictures!!!

There are many 2nd handbags shops in Malaysia, you can find the list below :

http://www.bagshopforum.com/2nd-hand-bag-shop-malaysia/

http://www.2ndhandbagshop.com/category/Malaysia/