Sign in to follow this  
rosyna

Secondhand branded handbags

venessa,

at plaza damas, also got millan station but they don't sell authentic products la but authentic immitation one.

have you bought anything there?

masteranu84,

i just checked the millanclassic website but it looks jumbled up la.

have you bought any stuff there?

http://www.milanclassic.net

( May this site is not allow forummer to ads another site , Im sorry )

I never buy any item at there. But i think there are selling the Authentic item.

venessa,

at plaza damas, also got millan station but they don't sell authentic products la but authentic immitation one.

But the products they sell is cheap then botique few hundred only.I don't think that is a immitation .

http://www.milanclassic.net

( May this site is not allow forummer to ads another site , Im sorry )

I never buy any item at there. But i think there are selling the Authentic item.

hi,been to milan in damas ... em... as i know they sell immitation bag all this while and recently saw them put up few bag stuff told me is original....but i feel funny that they sell both together..... ? ? Recently found a shop Luxury Vintage selling used and new designer label along Jalan Maarof Bangsar.....oh they nave another outlet in Plaza Damas too ...I bought some bag and shoe there.. and last week i put my stuff there for sell as well ..like marc & jacob stamp black bag, Chanel black canvas shopper..etc..

But the products they sell is cheap then botique few hundred only.I don't think that is a immitation .

you can go to Scoop in Sri Hartamas. They sell second hand branded handbags, shoes, clothes... etc.

you can find madge and luxury vintage in plaza damas too they are in block G. luxury vintage also have another outlet along jalan maarof bangsar .. i now prefer to go to the bangsar outlet because stock there mostly new,good condition and have more high brand...

venessa,

at plaza damas got milan station? hmmm i being working there i did not see

which shop near where?

Milan Station does not sell authentic bags. I think they sell very good imitations. I always wonder how shops can legally sell imitation bags <_<

Hi kittycationlove, are you sure ? have you bought from them ?

Really hate ppl doing business dishonest :loser: would rather they admit they are selling high grade replica ...

Milan Station doesn't do dishonest business. Their sales ppl are quite attentive. When you pick up a bag, they will tell you immediately if the bag is an imitation, and where the bag is from. I've seen their second hand originals, but find them quite pricey though.

Hi, I am new here. I don't mind buying a second branded bag too. As long as they are in good condition. I think Scoop is a better option for second handbag coz' they have lot's a choice. I bought a LV bag there 2 months ago. Can also nego on price leh!

Hi bigtimeshopaholic, thanks maybe you can PM me the pic, do you have LV or Gucci ?

Thanks sexystiletto, i prefer LV, Gucci & Prada, thanks for your info ... :P

Hi liliangigi, thanks for your PM, really so bad ! Don't know nowsaday ppl how to do their business :loser:

How about ebay malaysia or lelong.my ppl sell 2nd hand LV, Gucci, can trust ? Anyone any experiences ? Thx.

Hi Rosyna, I have a gucci classic up for sale. It's brand new and comes with the original Gucci dust bag and box. The bag is really very pretty. Would have kept it for myself but it would be very under utilised as i now carry a sling most of the time coz i have another baby bag and a pump backpack to carry too. I can PM u the pic if you're interested. :wink3:

Hi all,

I have just bought a madison leather wristlet (black) in Coach, KLCC yesterday (2 Nov 08) and would like to sell it out at RM300. Original price is RM375. Totally new with receipt and invoice and even coach paper bag.

Please reply me if you r interested.

well..actually im not quite sure bout it.

but u know now fakes are getting better and better la.

And u know how Hong Kees are so fashionnistas

Well i visited my fren early this year and she said she 2nd hand shops are not reliable cuz she has a fren who actually sold one of her fakes to Milan or Italy Station (i forgotten) and they put it as genuine.

What i am trying to say is that fakes are gettin more real and real even professionals sometimes can mistaken them as genuine

So girls, before u buy a second hand u better do more research and really analize it before u buy.

Dont be shy to ask the SA questions.Remember its probably ur 2 months salary there!

Hi, I am new here. I don't mind buying a second branded bag too. As long as they are in good condition. I think Scoop is a better option for second handbag coz' they have lot's a choice. I bought a LV bag there 2 months ago. Can also nego on price leh!

hi tonic, i gone thru Scoop's website n intersted in some of the bags n wallets. do u mind to tell me how to buy&bargain from them? they juz showing one pic of each bag only, i'm wondering may i request them to send me more pic of those bags that i'm interested in? n i'm not staying in kl, i can't observe the bag in the shops ler.... how u bought ur bags from they, mind to share???

went to many 2nd hand shop last week 1 shot...went to scoop,attic house, luxury vintage and milanclassic also...scoop is selling bags,clothes...etc (various product to choose and see) , attic house is the shop that i like most,clean,neat,high class and good service and friendly(most important: cheaper),selling bags,shoes..etc, milan classic is selling bags,watches but not many choice,but looks many $$ auntie/uncle at their shop chatting and meeting (maybe they got lot of good stuff not display out ^_^ ) anyway i also got a LV pochette gange for sale at RM 850, bought new at RM 2xxx, reason for selling : got a new 1 from my Bday present, if interested pls. contact 017-6688 638,thanks

Edited by Guccerry

Where is attic house?

went to many 2nd hand shop last week 1 shot...went to scoop,attic house, luxury vintage and milanclassic also...scoop is selling bags,clothes...etc (various product to choose and see) , attic house is the shop that i like most,clean,neat,high class and good service and friendly(most important: cheaper),selling bags,shoes..etc, milan classic is selling bags,watches but not many choice,but looks many $$ auntie/uncle at their shop chatting and meeting (maybe they got lot of good stuff not display out ^_^ ) anyway i also got a LV pochette gange for sale at RM 850, bought new at RM 2xxx, reason for selling : got a new 1 from my Bday present, if interested pls. contact 017-6688 638,thanks

Where is attic house?

Yaya...i oso got went to Milan Classic,there were many bags and branded watches,i like that place,very calm,nice place...:-)and they are very friendly,price acceptable. I got bought LV Monogram Speedy there,condition good,service good. Ppl like watches also can browse their website because they always update website,it's more convenient to us lo...

i oso got went to attic house and scoop(their r just face opposite each other at a same road),i think scoop is better lo...dunno ler...i think is attichouse will serve "rich women" 1st....like me wear no brand bag,they dun introduce anything...(maybe they thinking i can't effort lo:-( ......(SAD) luxury vintage and milan classic is better than scoop and attic house, i talking about the service...they will call me when got bags which i interested(although i look like poor)...haha...

in my opinion,most important is service lo...bcos we spent money...bags we can slow slow choose ma...

i oso got went to attic house and scoop(their r just face opposite each other at a same road),i think scoop is better lo...dunno ler...i think is attichouse will serve "rich women" 1st....like me wear no brand bag,they dun introduce anything...(maybe they thinking i can't effort lo:-( ......(SAD) luxury vintage and milan classic is better than scoop and attic house, i talking about the service...they will call me when got bags which i interested(although i look like poor)...haha...

in my opinion,most important is service lo...bcos we spent money...bags we can slow slow choose ma...

mandyjie, ya i agree w you... i went there few times too they also " don't look me up"...haha!

I did't put my stuffs for scoop to sell las time ...but i m hard sick to look at the conditions of my bags ( i took back because putting there few month can't sell ) they did't take care la..... so now i sold to another shop because they pay cash even though is a bit low........

Ladies, PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL when you are dealing with this Milan Classic shop.

My friend and went to the shop in Nov i bought a LV EPi Leather Petit Noe from Milan Classic .Upon authentication at Starhill LV Store, the bag is declared to be fake. We went back to Milan Classic and ask for refund(as stated in their website,money back guarantee). However the owner(her name is Carmen if i am not mistaken) refuse to give the refund even after i present the receipt, and her husband start to behave in a rude manner towards us.He even dare us to launch a police report,saying that police wont give a darn in such small matters *WTx* :mumbling:

Heard from my friends later, that that they are not really doing business in a honest way.They have a few websites, namely www.milanclassic.net, www.milanworldwide.com and also luxurybags4u.blogspot.com etc. They are selling the exacly same item at different prices and i personally asked the owner before where she claimed that milan classic is the only website and only shop. She has no notice or alliance with the rest. But i wonder how did they upload exacly the same picture with her at the same time, and even the webpage design and the descriptions are exacly the same?

Nway ladies, just BE CAREFULL! I dont wanna see anyone else losing hard-earned money like me! :(