Sign in to follow this  
rosyna

Secondhand branded handbags

Only if it's in excellent condition, no smells, no fraying of the fabric, no dirt marks or discolorations, then I will consider. But generally I still prefer brand new or if it has to be preowned then the ones which were only used once/twice.

No, I will not buy anything secondhand. Somehow, I just don't like the idea of someone owning the item before me.

Thanks ladies,

Any more votes, please ... :P

By the way, have anyone get any deal with those secondhand shop, how is the experiences, can trust for their authentic ? :blow:

Thanks bigtimeshopaholic,

Have you bought any from them? can trust for their authentic?

I prefer for LV, Gucci & Prada. For Coach if you have any leather type, i don't like the fabric type ...

hi rosyna,

I personally have not purchased anything from Scoop but I have been there several times to sell my purses. I've checked out the items they have on sale and they look quite genuine. I read in a Star writeup that the owner will send the questionable items for authentication. I can understand your concern, there are a lot of fake LV and Gucci running around.

I do have two Coach leather purses up for sale, if you could send me a message with your email add, I can send you some photos. thanks

I saw there is a few shops in Plaza Damas that sells authentic branded bags and I believe they are 2nd hand store. Didnt really check them out though.

Hi bigtimeshopaholic, thanks maybe you can PM me the pic, do you have LV or Gucci ?

Thanks sexystiletto, i prefer LV, Gucci & Prada, thanks for your info ... :P

Hi liliangigi, thanks for your PM, really so bad ! Don't know nowsaday ppl how to do their business :loser:

How about ebay malaysia or lelong.my ppl sell 2nd hand LV, Gucci, can trust ? Anyone any experiences ? Thx.

hi rosyna

it is www.scoop.com.my. early diz yr i bought 2nd hand fendi heels, u can nego the price and they can offer u a gud price. there are some of ur fav brands there,juz drop by at their website. which i did b4 i stepped 2 d shop :) juz opposit d shop is the attic shop whic is oso selling 2nd hand authc brands.

I'll check it out for you over the weekend but if you do drop by Plaza Damas go to Starbucks beside Starbucks there is an elevator, go up and turn to your right walk all the way along the street both sides you will be able to see few (2 or 3) selling unique stuff like LV, Gucci, Burberry and other branded stuff from bag, clothes, purse, shoes and etc. It looks very jumble up from outside but very unique as well.

I'll check it out for you over the weekend but if you do drop by Plaza Damas go to Starbucks beside Starbucks there is an elevator, go up and turn to your right walk all the way along the street both sides you will be able to see few (2 or 3) selling unique stuff like LV, Gucci, Burberry and other branded stuff from bag, clothes, purse, shoes and etc. It looks very jumble up from outside but very unique as well.

im staying at plaza damas but din know that have secondhand shop..so happy..can go there when im free..thanksss!

cynnz,

I'm in damas once in a while as well :) there is some shop which is not that well known thats why need to walk only know they are there!

omigod,

i just searched the website and i'm definitely checking out the place this weekend.

im a shopaholic but with a budget but i'll definitely splurge at scoop :teehee:

Hi cynnz, An Nisak,

After your shop mind to share with us your experiences, most important are they authentic ... :wub: Oh i wish i can go, too bad not staying at KL ...

I have a suggest since there is a demand for 2nd hand branded bag, why don't babes here open a new thread : secondhand branded bag for buy & sell, ha ha ha :clapclap: ... babes anyone want to start ? :wub:

Hi cynnz, An Nisak,

After your shop mind to share with us your experiences, most important are they authentic ... :wub: Oh i wish i can go, too bad not staying at KL ...

I have a suggest since there is a demand for 2nd hand branded bag, why don't babes here open a new thread : secondhand branded bag for buy & sell, ha ha ha :clapclap: ... babes anyone want to start ? :wub:

in ampang city there is is second hand shop by the name of "Millan Station" is i not mistaken, they selling 2nd hand and new bags as well

The two shops that sells preloved branded bags in Plaza Damas is Scoop and the Attic. If you do a search, you should be able to find details on it. I've previously posted on this before. Also, rosyna, kindly avoid duplicate threads. ;)