Sign in to follow this  
Carmen

Cracked heel

b4 bedtime try puttin some lotion lo..it will help moisten ur skin

WB, the cream in the webpage looks similiar wit the eulocatol la...izzit the same?i'm going to try that lo...

i saw in the ellgy advertisement saying don use pumice stone...haih...but i found its kinda usefull wor...

i found dat ta pumice stone helps lots...once when i hv dis really bad crack....i used it on alternate days 2gether with those brush...n apply dat ellgy crack cream--used it after bath n b4 bed...when goin 2 bed..wear socks 2...it works well for me wink.gif

hehee...bt after my crack got well...i bcome ta lazy me again....havent been practising this sock + cream method ne more

i wear sandal at home - those suppose to wear in the house.

It helps.

For heel intensive treatment, at night apply rich creame at the feet then wear socks overnight. Same goes for hand- for hand wear glove lah.

is anyone care to share how to use pumice stone to get rid off the thick skin on feet? i have thick skin on my foot coz i wear high heel and i didn't use to put on lotion coz i dun like greasy on my feet.

go to manicure pedicure shop and buy the lotion over there! that place might help... any idea wat causes cracked heels? :blink:

wear heels too often instead of closed end shoes...d air surrounding will make skin at d heels dry...plus,if ur feet is wet,d air will absorb d water n make d heel area more dry than usual

is anyone care to share how to use pumice stone to get rid off the thick skin on feet? i have thick skin on my foot coz i wear high heel and i didn't use to put on lotion coz i dun like greasy on my feet.

hmm..i usually will wet my feet..then use pumice stone 2 scrub my heels..but not too hard of course....will use soap too..those kinda soap esp 4 feet...then after tht wash off d soap n dry my feet..after tht apply lotion on d heels...but haha..lazy 2 do tht often..so i still hv cracked heels often :P

Edited by kyliemc

hmmmmmmmm... i had cracked heels few mths ago and it was real bad till the skin peels off... well, i used body shop's africa spa for hands and feet honey butter... really good .... after a week.. my cracked heels dissappear...

juenlil : er didn't check how many ml.

I went to Jusco Belakong today and did a callus / feet treatment at RM39

It is a promotion booth by "Feet Master"

They do the treatment for 30 minutes and i can see my feet callus (Cracked heel) gone!

My heel look like baby heel now :wub:

This is what they did

Step 1 product ( dunno what it call but 30ml at RM79) and scrub my feet using a 2 sided pad scrub/ File (dunno what it call). First with the rough side. Then the smooth side.

Ah i found similiar product online here :rolleyes:

Step 2 product (Forgot how many ml RM99) something like ginvera marvel gel. Scrub away dead cell.

Step 3 - apply lotion

Edited by sukkimi

juenlil : er didn't check how many ml.

I went to Jusco Belakong today and did a callus / feet treatment at RM39

It is a promotion booth by "Feet Master"

They do the treatment for 30 minutes and i can see my feet callus (Cracked heel) gone!

My heel look like baby heel now :wub:

This is what they did

Step 1 product ( dunno what it call but 30ml at RM79) and scrub my feet using a 2 sided pad scrub/ File (dunno what it call). First with the rough side. Then the smooth side.

Ah i found similiar product online here :rolleyes:

Step 2 product (Forgot how many ml RM99) something like ginvera marvel gel. Scrub away dead cell.

Step 3 - apply lotion

wah.. nvr noe it is so effective... i saw that in jusco seremban and the small open aired shopped is alwiz full of ppl.. :)

ya ! That is what i did.

Maybe you should give it a try. You would know what mean.

But the step 1 product selling at RM79-30ml I find it expensive.

Some more- the people there keep putting the step 1 product on the buffer. To smooth my heel.

As you cannot buffer heel in dry state.

I think she use a lot.

Anyway, i found an alternative "Callus Eliminator" from USA.

calluseliminatorsmall.gif

Interested PM me!

Edited by sukkimi

sukkimi, yes i bumped into the same thing.They're called 'Feet master' rt?Apparently their main office is located in Penang.The guy explained to me just now how the stuff can remove the hard calluses on our feet.He saw one of my foot and said my callus is very hard and suggested a treatment by him (rm 39 one) and a purchase of 2 products.I tot the 'skin softening lotion' (marvel gel type) was abt rmRM20-30 , i was soo shockedd when he told me its RM 99 for that small bott??and the big one is abt RM 300?wallaaaa I think its abt the size of an average liquid handsoap dispenser.

so pricey la ayoo! but then he tested the skin softening lotion at the back of my palm, yes all the dead cells like small tissuish particles rolled up and instantly felt smooth!Did ur place told that this lotion can be used on our body as well?But only twice a week..

Sadly, i felt its way toooo expensive..just pass it...

I wonder if i can find the exact product online..who knows we can get cheaper..he said its frm France

Hmm...my mom used to has this extremely severe cracked heels...every lotion/treatment she used are not working...but then she started drinking those instant soya beans two-three times a day...and a month after that her heels were completely heal and smooth.

Try wearing socks everyday especially sleeping time. Few weeks ago my heel crack till the skin is so rough n can be peel off. I tried wearing socks everyday everywhere and it did heal slowly till it's not so bad anymore. But now lazy wear socks. Crack heels are back :P

Edited by ahchak

anybody have any idea on how to cure this???other than ellgy plus...

will leg spa help?

for cracked heels its a come and go..yes,leg spa help but if nothing is done to maintain the smoothness @ the end of the treatment,i dare say the problem will come again.that is because our feet tends to be one of the most neglected body parts.

nothing beats monthly maintainence spa pedicure,be it professionally done or D.I.Y @ home.

having foot scrub is one of the most important tools for D.I.Y feet treatment @ home

then wearing a cotton socks to bed every night for 8 hours after applying & massage a rich thick foot cream always bring baby smooth heels :)

m a living proof that ,i have got smooth baby heels after monthly maintence for pedicure and also daily mini hydrating foot treatment

Try wearing socks everyday especially sleeping time. Few weeks ago my heel crack till the skin is so rough n can be peel off. I tried wearing socks everyday everywhere and it did heal slowly till it's not so bad anymore. But now lazy wear socks. Crack heels are back :P

i read somewhere that its also good to put on lotion or body moisturizer b4 covering up with socks. it'll really moisturize ur heels.

if im not mistaken, beyonce (or someone else) practices this too :D (info just 4 fun)

but i myself have nvr tried it though. too lazy :P

Edited by gly0xal

Scrub your heels with pumice stone and then moisturize it with a cracked heel cream. My heels has improved tremendously though not baby smooth. It helps if you wear socks after putting on the cream on your heels though I am too lazy for it :P

My feet gets dry if I'm wearing flip flops..So what I do is put on an intensive hydrating lotion on my feet and cover them before I go to bed. Feet will get smooth the morning after =)

QUOTE (`cherish @ Apr 9 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scrub your heels with pumice stone and then moisturize it with a cracked heel cream. My heels has improved tremendously though not baby smooth. It helps if you wear socks after putting on the cream on your heels though I am too lazy for it tongue.gif

hahaha same here! too lazy to try it, but still wanna look gud *sigh* i sooo lack discipline doh.gif