Sign in to follow this  
LuYi

Permanent Hair Removal

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="5"][color="#008000"]hey evryone....my aunt goes to this place in KL i think its opposite the shang ri la hotel. she does her permanent hair removal there...so far she said she's happy....:rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="4"][color="#ff8c00"]hey people...just thought id share...my sister goes for her hair removal treatment at this place in Menara Hap seng....she's has done like 5 treatments so far and the hair on her legs is so much thinner and she's really happy... i will be going there too :wink3: [/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Leah' timestamp='1327635528' post='605145']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="5"][color="#008000"]hey evryone....my aunt goes to this place in KL i think its opposite the shang ri la hotel. she does her permanent hair removal there...so far she said she's happy....:rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font]

[/quote]
i think this is the same place as my sisters going :thumbup1:

[size="3"][color="#4169e1"][i]Hi, i heard about another permanent method called Electrolysis. the shop is inside ampang park in KL . my friend told me its effective and can clear the hairs and they will not grow back. SO this is one option you should try out.[/i] [/color][/size][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]

[quote name='simonesim' timestamp='1330318413' post='606049']
[size="3"][color="#4169e1"][i]Hi, i heard about another permanent method called Electrolysis. the shop is inside ampang park in KL . my friend told me its effective and can clear the hairs and they will not grow back. SO this is one option you should try out.[/i] [/color][/size][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[i][size="3"][color="#4169e1"] Electrolysis is a good idea! But it may have some side effects, so you should clearly make sure its advantages and disadvantages.[/color][/size][/i]

[quote name='simonesim' timestamp='1330318413' post='606049']
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#800080"]Really??? can i noe the name of the place pls??? just wanna see if its better than the one im planning to go too :rolleyes: [/color][/font]

[i][size="3"][color="#4169e1"]Electrolysis is a very old method and very very painful. Not to mention a long way of doing it. When laser came, women rejoiced. When IPL came the cost came down. The latest technology is called LHE which is produced by Radiancy. Not many clinics and salons have them yet. But in the most unexpected place, I found one by Adonis in Batu Pahat mall. You can google 'LHE, Radiancy, Malaysia" find some information.

Luv

Nic[/color][/size][/i]

[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][size="3"][color="#008000"]yea yea....i noe right....i also went there and got cheated...i had to do 14 sessions and had 0 hair reduction....and also the front desk there didnt allow me to see any doctors...and they give me all kind of bullshit excuses....waste my time and money only....:mumbling: [/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='mommy rita' timestamp='1216786655' post='507186']
i went to Bella at Avenue K for permanent hair removal. from the ads, they stated 'unwanted hair removed permanently'. so i paid about RM5,000 for underarms and above the lips. they said i had to undergo 5 treatments. Then after 5 treatments, the 'unwanted hair' still grow, not as much as before the treatment lah. So, they gave me additional 3 treatments, but i am not satisfied on the fact that the hair still growing! then i approached the supervisor, and she claimed that its just hair reduction... i felt cheated! during their first presentation, they should have made that clear, rather than said the hairs will be gone forever~~!

So, bottom line, i am not recommending them. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif[/img]

[/quote]

u should go taman tun Dr Ko's clinic to meet a male doctor there. my aunt did it there and the results were good. she said it was painless and it does not have side effects like other laser machines. worth considering.

[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][b][snapback] [/snapback]Hi Lu yi. I have done hair removal permanant one at skin club. but they diont use IPL. they use Diode laser instead. but after 3 session i see my hair is finer la and the growth is much more slower. u can google them. :thumbup1: they are just right beside menara Weld and near to beach Club. not much pain la. its bearable...:clapclap:

[/b][/color][/font][quote name='LuYi' timestamp='1215404054' post='503821']
hi .. i am finding a way to erm.. LONG term removing my hair - i mean for lower leg.. so any suggestion? IPL? Laser? FPL? or u guys can recomend any beauty salon tat do any permanent hair removal? I wan to do for my lower leg... I am really sick of waxing and epilating.. is so .. pain ~.~ and the ingrown hair is terrible...

ps.. i now working at KL.. preferabble some KL beauty salon...
[/quote]

it should be skin club.. im goin there as well.. they are quite good actually

[quote name='Leah' timestamp='1327635528' post='605145']

[/quote]

[font="Lucida Console"][color="#9932cc"][sub][size="5"][snapback][font="Lucida Console"][color="#9932cc"][sub][/sub][/color][/font][/snapback][/size][font="Lucida Console"][color="#9932cc"][sub][/sub][/color][/font][size="5"]i get my hair removal treatment by lasers done in an aesthtic centre at menara hap seng. i think the price is considerable and the best part is thhe centre is run by professional doctor and aesthetic nurse. So dont have to worry whether the procedure is done safely or not :) the treatment is not painful as they apply kinda cooling gel after the laser treatment and the result is convincing. why dont you try there?????
[/size][/sub][/color][/font].
[quote name='LuYi' timestamp='1215404054' post='503821']
hi .. i am finding a way to erm.. LONG term removing my hair - i mean for lower leg.. so any suggestion? IPL? Laser? FPL? or u guys can recomend any beauty salon tat do any permanent hair removal? I wan to do for my lower leg... I am really sick of waxing and epilating.. is so .. pain ~.~ and the ingrown hair is terrible...

ps.. i now working at KL.. preferabble some KL beauty salon...
[/quote]

It is known that, today for most of them beauty has become one of prior thing. Everyone want to look beautiful and fair. But sometimes it happens that due to some problem your beauty becomes dull. It is important for you to take care of it at time. But nothing to get worried. Dr jyoti is one of best skin doctor in Patna. However, used to provide service which is really best.